main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive WWE Roleplay

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by masterluke9, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Jedi_Singh

Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    Triple H is with HBK backstage

"Batista, lemme say that congratulations for beating me in the 2 out of 3 match. But now I am stronger. My man HBK is back with me. And in the chamber beware. I am unstoppable. If I get I trouble, I know my man, is with me. DX is back! And we are back big!"

OOC: If someone could join and try and be X-pac, Chyna or a new age outlaw that would be so good.

2. Sith9211

Sith9211 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2003
    Hogan's music starts and he walks out ot the ring, mike in hand.

"Shawn! That is no way to treat both your elder, and your better. 'Suck it'? Please. That saying went out of style years ago. Now, you all know that I'm going to teach Shawn a lesson during the title match tonight."

The crowd goes wild.

"Hopefully, that'll shut his mouth. Probably not. We'll see. But right now, that'll have to do. Brother, you will not walk out of this ring in one piece tonight. Count on that."

Hulk drops the mike and walks backstage as al the Hulkamaniacs in the ring go wild.

3. SHAFTWINDU54

SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC: What ever happened to the whole "Whatcha gonna do brother, when Hulkamania/22 inch Pythons run wild on you", or "Let me tell you somthing Mean Gene":confused:

4. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    (HBK Music Hits)

"So I was listening to the Hulkster backstage and I said to myself, 'You know HBK, Hogan is callin you out of style. He said that you and DX went out of style years ago.' Then I just had to let you know that Hulk Hogan has been out of style for a couple of DECADES NOW OLDTIMER!"

(Crowd goes wild)

"I was even gonna give you a present for our match tonight. (Pulls out a red and yellow walker. Crowd erupts with laughter) You see, this is for you, to help you get your old, decrepit a$$ out to the ring so I can beat you before you break your other hip! And if your not down with that, I got two words for ya... SUCK IT!!!!"

(DX Music hits as HBK leaves)

5. masterluke9

masterluke9 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Match 1- Triple H v.s Eddie v.s Cena v.s Kane v.s Jacob v.s WWE Champion Batista- non-title elimination chamber, winner faces Batista at the Vengeance PPV two weeks from now, if Batista wins, he dosen't have to defend his title at the PPV.
    Eddie entered- 2nd eliminated- 1st by Cena
    Jacob entered- 3rd eliminated 2nd by Batista
    Cena entered- 1st eliminated 3rd by Triple H
    Batista entered- 4th sliminated 4th by Kane
    Kane entered- 6th eliminated 5th by triple H
    Triple H wins and faces Batista at Vengeance

Match 2- U.S Title- U.S Champion Hogan v.s Michaels v.s Undertaker Michaels wins and is new U.S Champion

Live from Buffalo it's monday night RAW
    1st match- Kane v.s Hogan- winner fights Angle at Vengeance in #1 contenders match for WWE title
    2nd match- Cena v.s Jacob v.s Eddie- #1 contender for U.S title at Vengeance
    3rd match- Triple H and Michaels v.s Batista and Undertaker

6. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    ic:Kane

::Kane sat in the back room in the locker,and decided to meet his opponet for Monday night,which was Hogan.he walked down the hall to where Hogan was the towel on top of his head.he walked into the lockerroom and looked at hogan,he wasnt looking for a fight yet just seeing how hulk was first hand.The evil glare in his eyes however still remained;;

tag:hogan,all

7. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    (Batista is in the back locker room, looking for Taker. Batista, complete with suit, tie, and WWE title on shoulder, finnaly tracks down the deadman.)

"Taker, I dont like you, and you dont like me. But we got a match with DX tonight, and I gotta know that we can work together for at least one match." Batista said with a urgency in his voice. "Besides if you take HHH out, FOR GOOD, then maybe you will get the title shot at Vengeance. " Batista said egging the phenom a bit.

(Taker stared at him bleakly)

Tag:Undertaker

8. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    Triple H and HBK are in a limo

"Looks like we done it Shawn, I'm WWE champion and you are United States champion. DX is back. DX is at the top. Remember though, we got Batista and Taker Soon. No doubt, that we will win, but it will be hard. But, now we are getting to get PISSED!"

9. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    OOC: I was thinking of trying something new this week, instead of simming it on SD v.s RAW, I'll grade your rp's and just write the matches myself. If no one rp's for the match, I'll use SD v.s RAW to decide a winner. Let me know what you guy's tink of this, this is a sample of some of my previous work for another e-fed i write matches for. They are all created characters
    Wrestlers-
    Nic Leone-World Champion
    Jay Combs
    Jeromy Goss
    T-Roc- (myself) Interference

Jeromy immediately attempts a clothesline on Leone who ducks it effortlessly as Jeromy hits the turnbuckle. The bell rings to start the match. Jay knocks Nic from behind as he gloats over his easy sidestep of Jeromy's attack.
    Jeromy comes from the corner and smashes Jay's head into the turnbuckle. He sets Jay up for an AKO, but Jay reverses it and pushes off the ropes and hits Jeromy with a spear. Jay covers Jeromy 1..2.. but Leone breaks up the pin and tosses Jay over the ropes.
    Leone covers Jeromy but he kicks out before the referee even gets a two count. Jay has recovered from being thrown over the rops and he pulls Nic under the bottom rope and out of the ring.
    Jay throws Nic into the steel steps, behind him Jeromy has climbed the top rope and hits a drop kick on Jay, Jeromy rolls Jay into the ring and attempts a cover, 1...2... but Jay kicks out before the referee gets the three count.
    Meanwhil Nic has recovered and comes from behind Jeromy and hits him with a low blow that the ref never saw as he was checking on Jay. Nic covers Jeromy 1...2... but Jay would grab the ref's arm before he brought it down for the three count and Jeromy kicks out.
    Nic begins to get frustarated and yells at the ref. Jeromy hits Nic with a spinning out powerbomb from behind. Jeromy signals for Jay to climb the top rope. Jay comes down with a frog splash on Nic, Jeromy would throw Jay over the ropes and try to cover Nic, 1...2..., but Jay grabs Jeromy's foot and puls him out of the ring. Jay throws Jeromy over the barrier and Nic forces Jay to follow suit with a belly to back suplex over the barrier.
    Security guards push the crowd back as the competators brawl before Nic and Jay team up and begin to punch Jeromy into the ground. Jeromy's mouth has began to bleed. Jay and Nic return to the ring and begin to talk to one another. An alliance has seemingly been produced. Nic goes outside of the ring and retrieves Jeromy, he pushes Jeromy into the turnbuckle and puts Jeromy on the top rope and he hits him with a Grand Slam, hs version of an Angle Slam off the top rope. THen Jay picks Jeromy up and hits him with "the killa" his version of the FU. Jeromy rolls out of the ring as Nic and Jay staredown each other. Jay slides out of the ring and puts Jerompy back in the ring. Jeromy stands up and then Nic attempts a clothesline, but Jeromy ducks and Nic sends Jay over the ropes and onto the floor.
    Jeromy hits Nic with an AKO but T-Rocs music starts and Jeromy looks up as T-Roc is standing at the entrance ramp looking pissed.
    Meanwhile, Jay has recovered and Irish whips Jeromy into the turnbuckle and runs at Jeromy with a spear, but Jeromy sidesteps at the last moment and Jay goes sholder first into the steel post.
    Jeromy goes to cover Leone, 1...2.. but Leone kicked out. T-Roc walks down to the ring and begins to trash talk at jeromy. Jay has recovered and attempted to spear Jeromy again, but once again Jeromy sidesteps. This time though, Jay spears the ref. T-Roc comes into the ring like a rocket, hits Jeromy with T-Roc bottom and then dissapears into the stands.
    Nic has gone under the ring and pulled out a sledgehammer, he goes into the ring, and smashes Jay over the head with it. He then waits for Jeromy to get up and he hits him over the head with it too. Nic raises his arms in triumph. Nic shakes the ref after he discards the hammer and Nic covers Jay. 1...2... but somehow Jay kicked out. Nic is pulling his hair out in disbelief, he thought he had the match won.
    Jeromy taos Nic on the shoulder, and as he turns around, Jeromy hits Nic with

10. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC:Hey HHH, um hate to tell you this but I am still WWE champ. The stipulations were, if I lose the winner gets a shot at the title at Vengenace and If I win I dont have to defend my title. Since you won, you and I have a title match. (Batista is champ). Just clearing the air[face_laugh]

11. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    OOC: True Hunter, Batista is still the champ.

IC:

"Your right Hunter, We are on top. You are gonna kick the crap out of the Animal at Vengence. But, tonight we got him and the Deadman in a tag match. We know these guys hate each other, we can't lose. Hey, when I say we beat someone, it happens. I said Hogan was gonna get beat down and he did, capturing me the only title I hadn't won yet. Batista and The Undertaker just can't measure up to DX! Haha!"

TAG: Hunter

12. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    OOC: O yeah, my bad

13. Darth_Vaderous

Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2005
    OOC: Life has been SUPER busy, I swear I'll get into this eventually.

14. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC:I'm still waiting on the deadman!! But, If any ya'll are interested, I am GMing a cool Superheroes RPG called Dark Trinity:Superheroes Unite, and we need players!:D

15. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    OOC: To quote JR. "Looks Like The Phenom's got a case of the Livertail!" lol

16. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc:where did the person playing hogan go?

17. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    (Batista sees that Taker is in no mood to talk)

"Ok Taker, we may have our problems, but we still got a tag match with DX, and that ain't gonna be a walk in the park!" Batista was trying to stay on the level.

"Listen, once we win this match we can decide whose the better man, but right now we have to work as a unit. So show up ready to fight, cause DX wont let up."

(Batista new there would be problems with communication, but the match was set, and he couldnt switch partners, Batista walks off)

"This is gonna be ugly," Batista thought to himself as he left to get ready for the match.

Tag:Anyone with a heartbeat!!

18. Sith9211

Aug 23, 2003
    OOC: Sorry, life's been busy!

Hogan

The Hulkster looks at Kane and scowls.

"What do you want, Kane? Think you're going to soften me up before our match tonight? Well, don't think that's you're going to win easily or if I'll let you wear me out. I've wrestled with people like you. You're sick, sadistic, you enjoy the beating of your opponents way too much. If you think that your 'evil eye' scares me, you're wrong. I WILL be going to Vengence and facing Angle. Hulkamania will run wild on you, brother! But whatever thoughts you have about jumping me, save it for the ring, brother, if you have any honor or integrity whatsoever!"

TAG: masterjedi343

19. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc:no problem :p

:;Kane looked at hulk and laughed:: I just wanted to take a look at my opponet before i beat them into a pulp.and I do enjoy beating my opponets,there isnt anything wrong with that.Just ask any other decent wresler in this businuess.You hogan you doenjoy winning,you just dont show it like I do. ::Kane looked at him to see what hed do next::

ooc:when does the match start? also are we allowed to have more then one wresler? just curious :)

20. Sith9211

Aug 23, 2003
    Hogan

Hogan smiles at Kane.

"Well, every good wrestler in this business enjoys winning. In my opinon though, you go past that threshold of just enjoying winning as a whole and seeing matches as things to enjoy, and you focus on just enjoing beating your opponents, quite sadistically. Now, I can't say I haven't found some enjoyment in the same thing, but you take it to the next level. This does make you more entertaining to watch, I gotta admit. But one day, you'll take it too far and your career will end. Possibly very, very painfully."

Hulk sighs and starts to get ready for the match.

"And, as a matter of fact, I do like to beat my opponents, but I have more self-control then you do. I enjoy it, just not as openly as you do, Kane."

TAG: masterjedi343

21. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ::Kane laughed sadisticly again:: You just dont know how to have any fun hogan,and my career will not end anytime soon.and it certinally wont be by a old man like you.Flair said the same thing as you and i smashed his face into the ground.and laughed about it.I enjoy other peoples pain.And I will enjoy watching you tap out

tag:hogan

ooc:I dont know if anyone IS flair but i just picked him because it was the first name to mind.and on the next post are we allowed to start(mostly asking hogan)or do we have to wait?

22. Sith9211

Aug 23, 2003
    Hogan

"I will not be taping out, Kane. You'll be the one who get's hit with an atomic legdrop and pinned. 1-2-3!"

Hogan leaves, ready for the match.

OOC: I don't know if we can start yet. You might want to PM masterluke9 about it.

23. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc: just did :)

24. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    ooc: Sorry, I didn't have time to write matches this week as I am in the middle of a move. I graded your rp's and picked a winner instead of simming them though, so it places more of an emphasis on strong rp's and less on luck. No one rped for the U.S match so i simmed that one.

1st match- Kane v.s Hogan- winner fights Angle at Vengeance in #1 contenders match for WWE title
    Winner: Hogan
    2nd match- Cena v.s Jacob v.s Eddie- #1 contender for U.S title at Vengeance
    Winner: Eddie
    3rd match- Triple H and Michaels v.s Batista and Undertaker
    Winners: D X

Match Card for Vengeance
    1st match- Angle v.s Hogan-#1 contender for WWE title-single
    2nd match- Michaels v.s Eddie- xtreme rules, u.s title
    3rd match- Cena v.s Jacob- loser is fired-singles
    4th match- Kane v.s Undertaker- brother v.s brother casket match
    5th match- Triple H v.s Batista- WWE Title-singles

25. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    Angle's music hits the speaker the crowd begins to roar. Angle walks out as his pyro shoots out of the stage. He walks up the steel steps and into the ring as he spins around to the delight of the crowd.

Your american hero will return for your enjoyment at Vengeance. I don't mean Hulk Hogan, a 50 year old man who needs pills just to keep his regularity. I mean the only Olympic gold medelist in WWE history, Kurt Angle!

I am a wrestling machine, you need a machine to breathe Hogan. Do you really think that you can beat the best damn wrestler in the history of the WWE. I am a "real american". I fought for my country on the mat. You wrote a song. Hogan, at Vengeance you have two options, will i pin you or will you tap out?

TBC: anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.