main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive WWE Roleplay

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by masterluke9, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc:who plays the undertaker?

2. SHAFTWINDU54

SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2006
    (Contract Signing of the WWE Title match)
    Batista's music hits, and his pyro goes off. The WWE champion makes his way to the ring, suit and all.

"Well, DX got one over on me and the Taker, well *%$# happens in this business, and I certainly dont feel bad about losing to them, but know to Vengeance, HHH you and me ONE on ONE, for the WWE title. Hunter this isnt personal anymore, its all about one thing....(Motions to the WWE title on his shoulder) and that is whose holding the belt after the match."

(Crowd seems to be split, I mean how could you boo them or Batista)

"Hunter, you got this retro thing going with DX, which is all well and good, but DX still isnt going save you from the @$$ whoopin of your life. You can make your jokes, and do all the Crotch chops you want, but the bottom line is that you wont walk out of Vengeance as the WWE Champion!! Trust me Hunter the Animal is ready, now come on out here and sign this contract for Vengeance.

Tag:HHH
    OOC:I thought a contract sigining would be cool and at least different.:cool:

3. Master_Jedi_Singh

Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    Triple H musics hits

Triple H appears at the top of the ramp. He smiles at Batista. He then walks to the ring. He got into the ring and stood across the ring from Batista.
    "Batista, we are going 1 on 1 at vengence, and I want my title back. I know it won't be easy, because on last occasions, you have beaten me. But remember during the elimination chamber. I was the 1 who beat you. The person who earned his title shot. But now, your short reign, will die. I will become champion again, and I will be the best. Now all I need 2 make this match is a contract. But let's make this interesting. I'll sign this contract and I will give it to you, and on the contract, you can put whatever match you desire. I want to beat you at your own game, to prove I am the best, and I AM THE GAME!"

HHH signs contract and hands to Batista.

4. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    :;Kane paces back and forth in the lockeroom,he was psyching himself up for the upcomming match against his brother.he hadnt faced him in awhile,and was determined to beat the crap out of him this time.He whould win no matter what the cost.He hated his brother::

tag;whoever undertaker is?

5. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    Batista smiles

So, you just handed me your death certifi..I mean the contract, and I make the stipulations huh, Well lets make this simple Hunter. You, me, Vengeance, in a 60-min IRON MAN MATCH!!!
    (Fans Cheer, all Iron man matches in the past have been epic!)
    We'll light up Vengeance like a freaking Christmas tree! What say you...Hunter, go 60 minutes with the Animal for the WWE Title.
    (Batista Signs)

Tag:HHH

6. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    " Batista your on!! But let's remember that I won at judgement day 2000 against the rock who really is a better wrestler than you, so should be a walk in the park. But let's make this even more interesting. Let's make it a bit different. Not just a normal ironman 60 minute match, but how about a no DQ Ironman match. Weapons, interference it all happenes. So what do you say. Or do you want to stay with your 'sissy' normal ironman match, or you can finally be a man, and accept my stipulations. So what is it Batista?"

7. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    "No DQ huh, Bring it Hunter, but your plan is a little obvious, you wait till the time is right and you bring your buddy Shawn out and DX will double team me and then its over right, well you could bring the ROCK to the ring for all I care. I'm walkin in to Vengeance as the champ, and I'm walking out of Vengeance the champ."

(Batista signs the Stips, and then flips the signing table over and pulls out a barbed-wire Steel Chair)

"Come on HHH, suck this?!"

OOC:I thought this would be interesting too![face_beatup]

8. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    Triple H quickly bails out of the ring, as Batista swung with the chair against the ropes. HHH kept cussing Batista, which made the animal even more angry. HHH ran around to the commentary side and grabbed his own chair. He then played around with Batista. Behind Batista though, came in HBK. HHH saw this and pointed behind Batista. Batista turned around and HBK attempted to sweet chined music the chair into the champions face.

9. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    After Delivering his superkick, HBK stood over Batista and shook his head.

"Did you really think that you would outsmart both of us Dave? For pete's sake... remember that you are messin' with DX now! And if you're not down with that we got two words for ya!! SUCK IT!!!!"

DX does a few celebratory crotch chops, remove Batista's jacket and shirt, then proceed to spray paint DX on his back.

TAG: HHH, Batista

10. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC:eek:k, so Batista went from saying that HBK would try something, and that he was prepared (IE:Barberwire Chair), to not knowing at all and getting his @$$ whooped, quite interesting how that went, quite interesting INDEED!:confused:Does this not make sense to anyone else or is it me?!

11. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    OOC: I think it's bc your post seemed to be reffering to the match the entire time. I never knew that you had switched subjects the first time i read it either. sorry bud:oops: [:D]

oh, and i also believe that we should have second characters. if we can I have two choices, I'll let you decide. The Rock, or Edge

12. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC:I agree, and if we do, I want control of Y2J..Cris Jericho(along with Batista of course). But that's if its ok with fearless leader!o_O

13. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    "Ladies and Gentleman, children of all ages, Edge Indutires proudly brings to you the first ever WWE Champion vs Degenration-X Sneek Peek of the Vengeance." (Written and Directed by Edge)

Batista boomed over the loud speeker as all lights went off save the Titantron.

Then Batista is shown with the WWE title on his shoulder looking like he's ready for a match.

"That's right what you are about to witness is the reinactment of what will happen at Vengeance I will tear HHH apa..." Batista was interupted.

"Hey Animal, Suck it, suck it, suck it!" Batista turned around but no one was there! Batista started to continue, "As I was saying," he was interuped again. "Yeah Animal, you *&%$ing need to suck it!" Then Batista turned around to see a midget dressed as HHH and on the other side a midget Shawn Michaels. The little Hbk tried superkick Batista but it hit his knee! Batista then grabbed the little Shawn by the foot a slung him like a frisbee through a near by wall. (People in Crowd started to laugh)

Then the mini HHH came up with a regular hammer, trying to hit Batista's foot. Then Batista picked up the little "Game" and Batista powerbombed him on a table. The table didnt break though, the little Shawn tried jumping from the couch at Batista but missed and HBK elbowed the little HHH instead. Batista then grabbed the Little HBK by the hair and dropped him in the trash can, and kicked it down the hallway. All the time you can hear the little Shawn yell, "Suck Stertoid Hoar,". Edge appears out of no where and says "This production was brought to you buy Rated-R Superstar Inc."

Batista then grabbed his barbed-wire steel chair. And looked into the camera, "HHH, you and I both know that this has turned into a handicap match, so bring it on, you can come back with Chyna, for all I care, but I'm ready, and I will single handedly DESTROY DX in one night, and the legend of DX will go down in history as nothing more than a last ditch effort to relive the days when you WERE great. An inocent by stander in John Cena walks by minding his own business. Without a word Batista blasted Cena with the chair. Then hitting himself with it and yelling, "Come on Hunter, Are you AFRAID!!!

The lights come back on and the Titantron goes dead.

Tag:Anyone

14. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    OOC: Cena.........

15. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC:yeah, it would be stupid to just say you two just walked by, so I paicked some random guy in the locker room. The point is that Batista has lost it, so DX probably wont be around! It's his way of sending a message to DX, but this might be the last time I try something like this.:oops:

16. masterluke9

masterluke9 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    I could only do brief match reports because I'm in the middle of a move, I graded your rp's and then wrote these instead of simming the matches. Also second characters will be allowed, though they are not neccesary. I will play Carlito as my second character.

1st match- Angle v.s Hogan-#1 contender for WWE title-single
    Angle controlled the match. it was as if Hogan didn't even show up. Angle hits Hogan with an Angle Slam, followed by a moonslaught off the top rope for the win.
    2nd match- Michaels v.s Eddie- xtreme rules, u.s title
    Michaels was slammed into the ground and Eddie climbed the top rope. Just as Eddie was about to hit the frogsplash, Triple H would push Eddie off. No DQ because it is an xtreme match. Michaels would line Eddie up and hit him with sweet chin music for the win.
    3rd match- Cena v.s Jacob- loser is fired-singles
    siimed using SD v.s RAW 06, Cena wins, Jacob is fired.
    4th match- Kane v.s Undertaker- brother v.s brother casket match
    Kane would get thrown into the casket, but Undertaker couldn't close the lid. Kane grabs undertaker by the throat and chokeslams him into the coffin.

A video package of batista and Triple H highlights are shown, including footage of the newly reunited DX.
    5th match- Triple H v.s Batista- WWE Title-singles

Batista would get the first fall when he smashed a trash can over Triple H's head. Triple H would pedigree Batista onto the same trash can to tie it up at aa fall apiece. Batista sets triple H up for a batista bomb, but Michaels hits Batista with chin music and Triple H covers Batista. 2-1 in favour of Triple H. Triple H would pedigree Batista for the fourth fall. 30 minutes have passed. Batista would unleash the Aniamal as he powerbombed Michaels before hitting Triple H, using Tripl H's finisher, the pedigree. And covering triple H to move back within a pin. Michaels would attempt chin music on Batista, but would miss and hit Triple H. batista covered Triple H for the three count and the match was tied as the final bell rang. Therfore, because of a tie, Batista retains.

As Batista celebrates, Angle's music hits.Wait, I promised these people a title match. A tie is a lame way to end. As the GM of Raw, I have the power to send, the both of you, into SUDDEN DEATH! Ring the bell, start the match.

Angle moves down to ringside to view the match himself. Michaels would hit Batista with chin music, Angle would enter the ring and Angle Slam triple H, leading to a staredown beetween him and Michaels. The staredown would be broken, as Edge speared Michaels. During this time, Batista crawled over and covered Triple H.

Batista retains the title. Satisfied, Angle leaves the ring as batista and Edge celebrate.

Everyone who no showed last week is off of this card. You all just waste my time, if you want back in, pm me and I'll give you a match next week.

Live from Boston, Mass., It's Monday Night RAW!
    Match 1- Edge v.s Michaels v.s Triple H v.s Kane v.s Carlito- Money in the bank ladder match.
    Main event- Batista v.s Angle- cage match for the WWE Title

17. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    Triple H and HBK are backstage:
    "Hey, Shawn i know it was a accident yesterday, when you superkicked me and the match went into sudden death, but DX is bigger than the title. DX is the biggest thing ever. Hell joining DX is better than winning the Championship. But we got a money in the bank match now. I say we team up and if it's between us 2 in the end, we fight and see who is the better man. Do we have a deal?"

TAG: HBK

18. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc:is anyone carlito?

:;Kane preps himself for the upcomming bank match,and knows that triple HHH and HBK were oviously going to team up,his choices were;One,take them out one at a time.two;get jumped by everyone else ,or Three:team up with the crazy apple eating carlito.But if carlito even came near him with a apple he whould choke slam him fast.He walked over to carlito in the locker room;;

tag:carlito(if there even is one?)

19. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    OOC: carlito is my second character

Carlito IC: Carlito looked Kane up and down as kane walked up to him. Carlito smiled at Kane and said, "What's up man, how's the big red monster been. Of course, I already know how he's been considering he lives in my pants. But, what do you want kane? Did you come to just stand in Carlito's precense, or do you actually have something to say?"

TAG:KANE

Kurt Angle IC: Angle's music hits the loudspeaker as the crowd stands on it's feet and begins to chant, "You Suck" as he comes out. Fireworks erupt before Angle walks down to the ring. Kurt calls for a microphone after he enters the ring. Kurt picks up the mic and begins to talk into it.

Did everyone else see, last night at Vengeance, when I pinned Hogan for the three count. The crowd roars and begin to chant "Angle". I am the GM of RAW. I wanted that match to continue, but I didn't want interference. So, I evened the field and gave D X a taste of their own medecine. I wasn't neccesarily trying to help Batista, but in the process of leveling the field that's exactly what I did. Batista, i have a proposal for you. Though I am fighting you for your WWE Title this week. I want to form an Alliance with you to combat DX. So come on out and give me your awnser!

TBC: DX or batista

20. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc:[face_laugh] carlito is hallarious [face_laugh]

:;Kane looks at him glaring into his eyes:: what i want is a deal.I know thats not what i usually do,but HHH and HBK arent exactly someone i can break in two.i want a partner with you and if we win tonight you can pick any match against me. :;He wasnt to happy but he was smart to know he chouldnt take on all 3:: do we have a deal carlito

tag:carlito

21. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    IC Carlito:
    Carlito shifts around a bot and rubs his chin.
    Carlito will consider it. But, if Kane or Carlito wins, then next week we face oone on one for the Money in the bank. Carlito thinks he will go along with this. Though, Carlito is unsure if Kane is mentally stable enough to team up with Carlito. Carlito is leaning toward teaming with you though. But only in the ring, I will not do what DX do together and "suck it". Okay?

TAG:KANE

22. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    :;Kane,the big read machine nods and offers his hand to shake carlitos:; deal.when we beat them we will wrestle for money in the bank match.dx is a joke I dont want to suck it with any body.Deal ::he shakes carlito hands::

tag:carlito

23. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    Carlito IC: Carlito smiles as he shakes kane's hand.

Carlito is happy with this arrangement. And is very confident that either Carlito or Kane wil win. And then, Carlito will go one on one with Kane for the right to be called, "Mr.Money in the bank." Now you see Kane, That's cool. Carlito tosses his apple up and catches it.

TAG: Kane

24. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    :;Kane smiles that evil smile and walks off to get ready for the match.when they won this match he whould be taking on carlito for money in the bank match he whould win the match and get the title and then go after someone else;;

ooc:Masterluke can i have a 2nd character like Umaga(sp?) or mark henry? And will we be able to actualy play out the match between yourself and I(as well as between hbk and HHH? dumbquestion but curious :p

25. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    ooc: I'm fine with you taking either, but I don't understand you're question. I write the matches, so I will make them team up together, I think Edge might be in trouble righ now, though your rp's will not count together. If Edge rp's the best he will still win. It is in the end a singles match. I just will write the match differently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.