main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive WWE Roleplay

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by darksideyesplease, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    Note: I've noticed that there are some WWE wrestling fans here on tf.n, don't know if there are enough to start a roleplay federation, but I said hey, why not give it a try.

I've been doing wrestling roleplays for the last eight years since I was 16 and I've been wanting to start my own federation for while but unfortunately it's very hard to recruit over the internet nowadays. So if there is enough interest I thought we could try it here on the forums for those interested. Obviously it won't be flashy like having a website would be, but without active roleplayers, a flashy site doesn't do much. So here's a rundown of what rp'ing in this will entail.

Firstly, this will be a little different from how the other games are conducted on the forums. I will give out weekly cards (match lists) and your wrestler will compete against another person, or perhaps several other people depending on the match-type.

Ex.

Match 1
    Wrestler 1 vs. Wrestler 2

Match 2
    Wrestler 3 vs. Wrestler 4

Match 3 Main Event
    Wrestler 5 vs. Wrestler 6

Once a card is posted in this thread, there will be an alloted time to allow each person to do one rolelay to also be posted right here in this thread. (here is an example of a wrestling roleplay, note that this roleplay has been put into a layout which is not needed for this game, but if you would like to set it up on a web page and link it in a post, I will also accept that.) http://fwrestling.com/host/mayhem_x17/rps/cm_punk/PWA44.html]

The roleplay basically should persist of commentary by your wrestler about his or her match of the week, and also any other storylines that might be going on.

Once the alloted time has expired, then on the scheduled day of the event, another post by me will be made, with the results of the event. The matches will be judged for quality, creativity, ect. to decide winners. (To begin with I will be the only judge unless others want to volunteer)

There will be championships, specialty matches, and storylines to fit the mold of a wrestling federation.

I will allow real wrestlers (The Rock, Hulk Hogan, etc.) or your own unique wrestlers. To join simply reply to this thread with the information filled out below.

Wrestler's Name:
    Wrestler's Finishing move:
    Wrestler's favorite moves:
    Manager: (if applicable)
    Face/Heel: (Good guy, or bad guy character)
    Height:
    Weight:
    Short Bio: (A full paragraph if it's a unique wrestler)

If there is any interest by anyone, then I'll have more extensive rules posted later. Just wanted to throw this out there and if there is no interest we can just lock the topic and pretend this never happened. [face_whistling]

NP edit: Locked at author's request.

2. Beyd

Beyd Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2005
    I love the WWE, and I'm very interested in this RP, but I'm gonna sit back and watch for now, just to see how it goes.

3. StarWarsDweeb

StarWarsDweeb Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2006
    Wrestler's Name:Mascarita Sagrada

Finishing Move:Moonsault

Favorite Moves:High-Flying Moves

Manager:None

Face/Heel:Face

Height:4'3,midget size

Weight:85 pounds

Short Bio:Wrestled at the federation"Triple AAA" in Mexico and decided to go wrestle in America for a few years to gain experience.

4. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    Wrestler's Name: The Rock(Dwayne Johnson)

Wrestler's Finishing move: The People's Elbow, The Rock Bottom

Wrestler's favorite moves: People's Spinebuster, Sharpshooter

Face/Heel: Face

Height: 6'5

Weight: 260 pounds

Short Bio: A third-generation WWE Superstar, The Rock at first did not plan to follow in the family tradition of sports-entertainment stardom. He instead used his athletic skill on the gridiron, where he starred for the University of Miami. After a brief professional football career, The Rock decided to give WWE a shot -- a choice that would begin a new era in the entertainment world. In only a few years, The Rock was a multi-time WWE Champion and one of the most celebrated Superstars to ever set foot in the ring.

5. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Hmmm...seems no one but us is interested.

6. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    If I could get 6 or so more people, we could at least start it and then who knows, maybe more will want to join.

I will still host this if we can get 6 more people. That would make 8 and we could start off with a tournament to decide a World Champion, meanwhile, creating storylines.

7. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    I want more charcters...because I say so.
    -----------------------
    Name: Triple H (Paul Levesque)

Wrestlers Finishing Move: The Pedigree

Wrestlers Favorite Move: Rolling Spinebuster, Facebreaker knee smash

Face/Heel: Face

Height: 6'4

Weight: 260 pounds

Short Bio:Enrolling in Walter ?Killer? Kowalski?s Pro Wrestling School in St. Malden, Massachusetts, the future Cerebral Assassin trained four days a week under Kowalski?s ?tough love? tutelage, then divided his weekends between wrestling in the independent circuit and managing a Gold?s Gym in Nashua. Almost inconceivably, he would have to fly himself down to Atlanta in 1993, to convince then-new VP Eric Bischoff that he was ?good enough? to join the World Championship Wrestling roster. Fortunately, the unlimited potential he showed at World Championship Wrestling quickly got him noticed at World Wrestling Entertainment; by May 1995, ?Hunter Hearst-Helmsley? (a name which soon became more identifiable as Triple H) would make his WWE debut. And the rest, as they say, is history.

8. darth_pirate

darth_pirate Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2007
    Wrestler's Name:demeanor
    Wrestler's Finishing move:death valley driver(DVD),psycho driver
    Wrestler's favorite moves:high-flying and brawler
    Face/Heel: (Good guy, or bad guy character)
    Height:6'5"
    Weight:150
    Short Bio:he wrestled in indie promotions around the world,so,his body is used to getting hit with violent weapons....favorite matches are hardcore

9. Dylan910

Dylan910 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 8, 2007
    Wrestler's Name: Toxin
    Wrestler's Finishing move: Chokeslam into removed turbunckle/Chair to chair
    Wrestler's favorite moves: big boot,vandaminator,kick to balls
    Face/Heel: (Good guy, or bad guy character) bad
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 275 lbs
    Short Bio: (A full paragraph if it's a unique wrestler)
    dirty blonde hair, black pants, dog tags

Toxin was raised in Canada and aplied to the WWE after seeing the royal rumble on his television

10. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    Wrestler's Name: Goldberg
    Wrestler's Finishing move: Spear, Jackhammer
    Wrestler's favorite moves: Double underhook suplex, Inverted swinging neckbreaker, Pumphandle fallaway slam.
    Face/Heel: Good guy
    Height: 6 ft 3 in (191 cm)
    Weight: 285 lb (129 kg)
    Short Bio: Goldberg was originaly on WCW (World Championship Wrestling) until he was Given a job at WWE after WCW closed down after bankrupsy. Goldberg beat The Rock at Backlash, entered the 2004 Royal Rumble in an attempt to regain the World Heavyweight Championship, but was eliminated after Brock Lesnar entered the ring and hit Goldberg with the F-5, enabling Kurt Angle to eliminate him. At WrestleMania, Goldberg defeated Lesnar, with both men receiving a Stone Cold Stunner from Austin after the match. Lesnar and Goldberg had both gone undefeated for long periods of time, leading many fans to label a match between the two a "dream match". However, as both Lesnar and Goldberg were known to be leaving the company immediately after WrestleMania, the match was poorly received by the audience, who soundly booed both competitors. On March 31, 2004, Goldberg's contract expired and, following a short period of negotiations, was not renewed...But now he's Back!

11. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    This certainly looks good enough to start now.

12. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    True...i cannot believe i never saw this!:p

13. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    Okay, if ya'll want to start, let's see who roleplays. I'll give ya'll a week. The deadline will be next Sunday (Feb 25th) at 8pm Eastern American time.

The results will be posted on Monday.

Let's start out simple then in the results I'll try to work on some storylines depending on who rp's and who rp's good.

Monday Night Raw

Match 1
    Toxin vs. Triple H

Match 2
    Mascarita Sagrada vs. Demeanor

Main Event
    Goldberg vs. The Rock

Note: Hopefully after seeing how this goes others will want to join in.

14. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    lol, cool! so it will go from match to match then?

15. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    There is a sample of what a roleplay should be like in the first post, doesn't have to be as long.

Just post your roleplay when you are finished it it. I will decide winners Sunday night/Monday and then post the results from the matches.

This will be quite different than the other roleplays on this board.

So take your time and do ONE roleplay, it should be atleast 500 words (can check this in Microsoft Word type applications)

Of course when I rp I do much longer but just to get things started off we will take what we can get.

16. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Can we move back ab bit. DRL is seriously a pain in the ass right now.

I got a project that's due in a week or so. Worth 10 grades. And it's due Feb 26th.

:eek:

17. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    We can't postpone cards everytime someone has something to do. If you can't roleplay this week then you will either lose by default or if your oppenent(s) doesn't roleplay it will just be a draw.

Do what you can, all I ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.