main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena Pro Wrestling Discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by wild_karrde, Jul 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kran Starborn

Kran Starborn Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 19, 2013
    It all depends on your attraction to Linda Hogan and its just an article with the video on it not that you have to look at it. At least its alot more tolerable then when Juliet316 posted the video of Hulk Hogan in a thong parodying Miley Cyrus' Wrecking Ball video.

2. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    [face_blush] I wanted to share the nightmares with everybody?

3. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    I don't know did you? lol

4. Darth_Smeagol

Darth_Smeagol Jedi Master star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    So far Battleground hasn't been very good. Cody and Goldust winning was good and Cesaro doing the swing on Khali was memorable but everything else has been pretty boring.

Ryback and Punk are up next so maybe things will start to pick up.

5. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Really really surprised they didn't have Cody or Goldust turn. Maybe that's tomorrow or something.

Kran Starborn likes this.
  6. Darth_Smeagol

Dec 7, 2000
    Still no WWE champion. The match between Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton ended in a no contest when the Big Show knocked them both out. I'm guessing we will get one more match between them inside Hell in a Cell to determine the championship.

7. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Bad finish, bad bad finish. Even worse than the Cena/Ryback one.

Darth_Smeagol likes this.
  8. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    I am glad I didn't order it I was almost tempted but I was like I wanna save my money and use it for stuff that after I get it I bought something worth my money to have and feel satisfied I got it at the end.

Juliet316 likes this.
  9. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    I actually think I might buy on DVD a few Wrestlemania DVDs because my Wal-mart has single DVDs of Wrestlemanias that are better then the Anthology series WWE has because there are no edits on it. Also Might get Starrcade on DVD I just wish WWE would release more DVDs from early WCW besides the best of matches of a certain PPV.

10. Darth_Smeagol

Dec 7, 2000
    Bob Backlund as the special referee might be the only thing that saves this storyline. That dude is truly insane.

11. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Well it didn't take long for Vince to hit his favorite panic button did it
    John Cena
    ?

12. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    So is anyone happy at least that John Cena is going after the lesser important title and not automatically going for the WWE Champioship? Perhaps he will make that title seem important again because the WHC is a great belt with a lot of history to it and its the only belt in WWE that has never been given a new look.

13. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    I think there are people wishing Cena had stayed gone longer, right about now.

14. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    I am one of those people who wish he was gone longer but I am just satisfied they didn't somehow stick him into the WWE Championship title scene so soon. And didn't anyone think they wanted us to make Shawn Michaels referee for that Daniel Bryan Vs. Randy Orton Hell in a Cell match? Like basically made the other two choices of people not that interesting I mean Booker T and Bob Backlund they might as well just made him the referee but they gotta make it seem like we made the choice even though it was obvious to me.

15. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Wait, he's back already?

Man, that was rushed. WWE should be careful or he's going to hurt himself further.

16. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Vickie annouced he was going up against Del Rio for the SMACKDOWN title at HIAC in a couple of weeks.

17. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
  18. vypernight

vypernight Jedi Master star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    I don't think Cena will win the WH Title. I think he's just there for filler until a real face to challenge ADR is found (I guess they got bored with Ziggler).

19. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    I think WWE is holding out for Rey Mysterio, and given he's an injury risk he might win and then Sandow will cash-in on him :p

20. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    Does anyone think that Raw created alot of questions then answers? Well more so with the fact Big Show was fired and was said to be taken out of the arena but there he was somehow back and not being stopped by security or anyone. That must mean someone brought him back to spite The Corporation.

21. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    So I recently read an article that gave speculation that may be this return of John Cena may be short lived that its possible just a way to get interest and ratings for Hell in a Cell. And Del Rio may just reinjure John Cena for him to continue healing his injury. Thoughts?

22. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    It's certainly possible, but I don't know if the WWE wants to put in all that time advertising Cena's return just to pull a bait and switch angle (however happy that particular bait and switch may make certain segements of Cena haters happy).

23. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    I think you underestimate the fact how much WWE loves John Cena I mean they are bringing him back months earlier then he should be with the injury he has. They would do anything at the chance of making money off of John Cena and with this return of John Cena there will be more fans buying John Cena merch and more then likely more people buying the PPV just to see Cena return. WWE would make loads of money just on this return and if Del Rio did reinjure Cena think about how much heat it would give him for taking him out again?

24. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Gotta keep in mind Cena himself here. This is a guy that pushed himself to get back from neck surgery months earlier than he should have.

25. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.