main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena Pro Wrestling Discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by wild_karrde, Jul 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Fixed

[​IMG]

:p

2. burrisjedimaster1

burrisjedimaster1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    WWE should have just let the Shield keep the belts but give goldy and rhodes the victory. This must be Dustin Rhodes last harrah before retiring.

3. Kran Starborn

Kran Starborn Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 19, 2013
    burrisjedimaster1 Not sure what you are insinuating he is only 44 years old and has alot of years left in him and for someone who hadn't wrestled for a few years he is in really good shape and to me has no evidence of ring rust.

4. burrisjedimaster1

Jul 31, 2002
    Thats old in WWE standards, but who knows mabey Goldy will get to stay for a few years.

5. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    Well Triple H is currently 44 and he has fight in various hard fought matches over this year.

6. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    He's also been taking DDP's Yoga plan and he's said it's worked wonders for him.

burrisjedimaster1 likes this.
  7. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    Is it just me or does it sound weird to hear DDP and yoga plan in the same sentence? I never took DDP as someone into yoga but then again thats just basing on how he looks and how his character is.

8. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    DDP 2013:

[​IMG]

Oh and here's a before and after of Jake "The Snake" Roberts after using DDP Yoga (and DDP helping him get clean):

[​IMG]

burrisjedimaster1 likes this.
  9. burrisjedimaster1

Jul 31, 2002
    Don't get me wrong I would love to see old Goldie preform for a lot longer but the WWE only has room on the main stage for long term younger talent. To bad TNA couldn't compete against the WWE better. Vince has a Wrestling Monopoly which hurts the industry in my opinion.

10. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    Juliet316 Seems like DDP is really passionate about keeping pro wrestlers in shape which is probably the most common thing to see to our fav. wrestlers they get old so they decide to let themselves go.

11. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    Kane has apparently finished filming See No Evil 2 and should be back in November.

12. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    If so true will he be back to seek vengeance on the Wyatts or unlike other opponents that they have chosen will he perhaps join them.

13. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    Kane is apparently scheduled to team with Cody & Goldust possibly against the Wyatts when he comes back. This suggests he will be a face, but it could of course all be a ruse. The great thing about Kane is his unpredictability, suddenly deciding he wants to be bad is part of what makes him who he is.

14. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    It also suggests that perhaps the brothers Rhodes retain the tag team titles against the Shield at Hell in a Cell.

15. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    The advertised 6 man tag match is for a November 6th House Show, that is when the Shield are doing stuff overseas. So it could be either way, maybe the Shield are touring as champions and the Rhodes boys are out for vengeance against the Wyatts for costing them the Tag Titles at HIAC....

16. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    So not that I am bothered by it but does anyone know why CM Punk has been incorporating the big elbow drop that Macho Man did in his wrestling style now?

17. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    He's been doing it for a couple of years now since Savage died as a sort of a tribute to him.

18. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    Ah I see I guess I wasn't paying attention that he was till now but its good that he does it it must mean he was such a huge Randy Savage fan to incorporate it into his style.

19. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Yep. You can tell it alot by Punk's wrestling style, which tends to mirror a lot of 80's era Savage.

20. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    I love 80s era Savage at least from what I have seen from his old matches from back then. I have said before but when it came to the whole Hogan Vs. Savage feud I was Team Savage. I think when I was younger I imitated Savage.

21. burrisjedimaster1

Jul 31, 2002
  22. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    So last week till Hell in a Cell who do you think they will put in last minute made title matches? Its obvious Brie Bella will face AJ Lee for the Divas title because she recently defeated her in a non title match on Smackdown. The Rhodes will more then likely face The Shield with there rematch clause. But I couldn't say if they even will make a match for the IC title or the U.S. title since neither titles have been pushed with rivlaries right now.

And here is WWE2K14 DLCs announced.

And I wish some of them would come out sooner because some of the wrestlers are awesome that are featured in the various DLC packs. Like for the first time ever you can play as Bruno Sammartino, Dusty Rhodes, Ravishing Rick Rude and more thats apart of there Legends Pack. I also enjoy the available wrestlers you get in there NWO pack.

23. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  24. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    Interesting how the website you linked kind of tells it how it is wether there was any hype to the match and stuff.

25. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Well they were writing it up as the PPV was going on.

Edit:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.