main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena Pro Wrestling Discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by wild_karrde, Jul 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
  2. DarthMane2

DarthMane2 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Just read that on another site. Good stuff, but nothing we haven't heard before also.

Interesting about Shane trying to get control of creative back then.

Basically, though, the solution is always staring people right in the face. That company won't improve until Vince is out of the picture.

3. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Cody Rhodes joins Bullet Club as "The American Nightmare" and hints he will debut at WrestleKingdom.

DarthMane2 likes this.
  4. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    So last night I watched Joe vs Nakamura from the recent NXT. Dead Japanese crowd, awkward match, weak finish. Commentators seemed to be apologising for it at one point, citing jetlag. I didn't think it possible for these two to have an average match together.

To cleanse my wrestling palette I watched the first half of the first day of BOLA 2016. Holy ****, Jeff Cobb! Holy ******* ****, Jeff Cobb! Bastard love-child of Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe, Jeff Cobb!

5. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
  6. DarthMane2

Sep 20, 2003
  7. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    LIJ is probably the main heel stable in Japan now. Talk of Gedo doing a huge LIJ v Bullet Club faction war next year.

8. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Meltzer reporting the WWE might be launching a UK classic because Vince is spooked by the return of World of Sport on ITV.

9. bizzbizz

bizzbizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2015
    booker t running for mayor of houston

ric flairs recent interview
    on his money situation
    I look back on it and think about how much fun I did have. At the time, I didn’t look at it as providing memories for the future. But thanks to things like the WWE Network, YouTube and people like you being gracious enough to keep my name out there, I’m doing financially better now than when I was wrestling.”

on his legacy

“My legacy, I hope, is — and I feel pretty comfortable saying this — that I worked harder than anybody in the business and sometimes under the worst conditions. I never wanted to ever leave the crowd thinking they haven’t gotten their money’s worth. Fans still enjoy me and I enjoy them. I am thankful.”

he is apparently working with evolve now. gabe said because of the deal with triple h they can afford to bring him in now with thatcher injured. wonder if trips wants to get a better look at him

10. DarthMane2

Sep 20, 2003
    HOLY ****ING ****....

THE HERO IS RETURNING TO WWE.

2016 is SAVED!!!!!!!

Oh wait, it'll be 2017 by the time he debuts. Nevermind.

STILL ****ING AWESOME NEWS!!!

11. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Who is returning, Mane? Googled all over and somehow couldn't find it.

12. DarthMane2

Sep 20, 2003

Chris HERO

Juliet316 and heels1785 like this.
  13. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Oh, sorry. Not familiar with him, but from the sound of it, the return is a good thing!

14. DarthMane2

Sep 20, 2003

Find his stuff. HE's had some of the best matches of the past 2 years.

He's put on a lot of weight since he first left NXT, but the man still moves around like a CW.

15. bizzbizz

Dec 16, 2015
    didn't he get cut because he refused to lose weight the first time? anyway hopefully he gets a better gimmick then kassius ohno

16. DarthMane2

Sep 20, 2003
    He'll probably keep his name now. He's pretty much considered the best unsigned talent in the US.

17. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Yeah, he refused to keep in shape.

There was talk of Chris Hero going to Lucha Underground or ROH, so I'm guessing that's why Hunter grabbed him.

18. bizzbizz

Dec 16, 2015
    well i guess they wont care so much about weight seeing as owens and joe are in the company and are holding/just held there brands top title. nxt needs names since joe will be called up soon

19. DarthMane2

Sep 20, 2003
    [​IMG]

V-2 likes this.
  20. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Cody Rhodes is to face Juice (former NXT jobber) in his debut match at WrestleKingdom.

21. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Rumours of Styles moving to RAW after WrestleMania because Vince is such a huge fan of him and wants to build the flagshow around Styles. Joe is scheduled to debut anytime between now and the Rumble.

22. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    I won't be sad to see him leave Smackdown, especially if they swap him with Rollins.

23. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012

I think Rollins would stay. Both have history from back in the ROH "golden age" and Rollins has said Styles is his hero and wants to face him.

24. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Maybe Balor? Need a top guy to replace him on SD, if they do take him.

25. DarthMane2

Sep 20, 2003
    Styles definitely needs challenges and RAW would provide those with Rollins, Reigns, Owens, Lesnar, Joe(he's going to RAW I think).

It is Awesome to hear how highly thought of AJ is. Oh what they could have had if they had gotten him a bit younger.

EDIT: Plus they could try the Club angle again with him reunited with Anderson and Gallows. Keep Balor on RAW and you have another angle to work.

Juliet316 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.