main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena Pro Wrestling Discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by wild_karrde, Jul 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    Taz vs. Tajiri will be great. They had some awesome matchs back in ECW.

As for Molly's attributes, I'm not really sure. They do seem a bit well y'know, enhanced.

2. Bash

Bash Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    Yeah, they're definitely fake. :) Vince makes all the women who work for her have it done I'm afraid. Except his daughter and his wife, of course.

3. anakin_skywalker_sct

anakin_skywalker_sct Jedi Master star 5

Apr 18, 2001
    I heard Kat (Miss Kitty/Misses Lawler) didn't have to undergo the...uh...enhancements either, but I dunno about that one...anyway, I think its a bad idea by Vince. Wouldn't they get in the way while wrestling? Anyway, I don't like surgically enhanced things. They'd be all scarred and stuff. Ew.

4. Bash

Dec 8, 2000
    Dude, I don't think Vince was thinking about they may effect the wrestling... ;)

Yeah, that's right, Kat was another that didn't have to undergo the surgery. Vince was satisfied with her as she was. :)

5. Saint_of_Killers

Saint_of_Killers Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 18, 2001
    "I don't think Vince was thinking about they may effect the wrestling"

There's the problem.

6. anakin_skywalker_sct

Apr 18, 2001
    Heh, good point saint. Molly and Trish can both put on a great match by current women's standards (though I bet the girls in the indies and in Japan would put the WWF's main eventers to shame but nevermind). Its not that women suck at wrestling its just that we don't get to see them actually wrestle a lot. Usually it's just hair/clothes pulling.

7. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    Well, the referred to "ECW" about a billion times on Heat, so I guess Vinnie Mac don't care.

8. Saint_of_Killers

Feb 18, 2001
    Heat was taped Tuesday, when Smackdown was taped. That was before all this came up.

9. Ret

Dec 17, 1999
    Heat matches are taped on Tuesday but the parts with Cole and Snow are 100% live from WWF NY.

10. PowerfulJedi

PowerfulJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2000
    Molly looks natural to me though. All the others look like they can fall over frontwards.

11. Mouthy

Mouthy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2001
    I'd tell Vince to stick the boob job up his candy ass if he told me to get one! He is such a power stricken dirty old man! And don't even get me started on his bitch of a daughter! Go Hunter! Eughhhh! She needs a face job let alone a boob job!

12. wild_karrde

Oct 8, 1999
    Why is this a T&A thread?

13. anakin_skywalker_sct

Apr 18, 2001
    It's not a T&A thread. No-one's mentioned Albert yet.

14. wild_karrde

Oct 8, 1999
    :p

Raw is on in 60 min!

15. Master_JoshuaWindu

Master_JoshuaWindu Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2001
    who else loved the match with Terri adn Trish? [face_blush]

16. sharkdawg

sharkdawg Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2000
    *raises hand*

;)

SHARKY

17. Saint_of_Killers

Feb 18, 2001
    I didn't like it. Neither one of them can wrestle. That match was nothing more than a T&A show. I like T&A, but like I said, a wrestling ring ain't the place for it.

""When wrestling fans tune into a wrestling program, they want to see wrestlers, wrestle.""
    ^damn right^

18. Drunken Jedi Master

Drunken Jedi Master Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 1999
    BOOSTERERRANT said:
    "Why is Curt Angle on the team?? He's do queer. They should have Big Show to add size."

Dude, because Kurt Angle rules, it's true. Beware, he drank a glass of milk a day after it expired, he's EXTREME!!! :D

Master_JoshuaWindu said:
    who else loved the match with Terri adn Trish?

That match sucked...until Stacy Kiebler came out....yeah baby! Trish and Terri are skanky.

Looks like the old Stone Cold is back, hopefully only until Invasion is over.

19. Ret

Dec 17, 1999
    Come on, Austin was able to beat up everyoen form ECW/WCW? Talk about a face push. And after all these months of making him the big heel.

20. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    Austin will probably resume his heel role after the card. The problem is nobody seems to be a heel in the WWF anymore.

Last night's show was all right. I think WCW is just about dead though. BTW, anyone think what they said to Classy Freddie Blassie at the end was classless? Stephanie's head of the creative team so she probably wrote that in. That "skit" was in very poor taste. Of course, no one in the WWF would tell her that.

21. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    Top!

Close to 100 now...

22. Ret

Dec 17, 1999
    The problem with Austin resuming his hell-ness after Invasion is that now he's the biggest face in the company again.

Anyone else have a problem with JR and Cole cheering austin on after he beat both of them up in the last few months?

23. Master_JoshuaWindu

Master_JoshuaWindu Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2001
    I do, JR pisses me off. He sits there and says he doesnt trust Austin anymore, and how he lost his best friend. And now, that he is good again, he's like "I never lost faith in him" Screw that man. And another thing I dont like is how SCSA can take on a whole group of ECWCW wrestlers. That is crap.

24. anakin_skywalker_sct

Apr 18, 2001
    I don't get this, what's so special about the "old" Stone Cold Steve Austin that makes him suddenly able to destroy two rosterfuls of wrestlers single-handed and be the saviour of the WWF?! I thought the "super-hero" era of wrestling was over! He's not got any magic powers or anything! If Austin can put down WECW all on his own, and JR and Cole can have such powers of forgiveness, then surely The Undertaker can go back to being the Lord of Darkness again?

25. Bash

Dec 8, 2000
    Ah man, bringing back the old Stone Cold sucks!!! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.