WWE, UFC, TNA Discussions

Discussion in 'Boise Idaho' started by Psxjedi76, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Well tomorrow night is Dana vs Ortiz on spike tv so if you want to see this fight set your dvr or vcr.

I have it set to record so i can see it.
  2. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    ugh what a joke, I had my dvr record this fight, when I got home I sat through the whole hour special and at the end we find out the fight never happened and Tito Ortiz called 2 days before the weigh in and Backed out saying he was going to let Dana White off easy.

What a pussy man he should have maned up he must of been scared about loosing face or his job. by quiting imo he looses more respect than if he had lost.
  3. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    The DVD's I bought were pretty good. Finally got to watch the infamous Bret Hart Vs. Shawn Micheals match. Honestly one of the best I have ever seen, other than the "cheap" ending.
  4. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Just finished watching the Cena/Micheals match on Raw. WOW!!! Congrads to Micheals for winning the match. Sunday will be quite interesting.
  5. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I will bring "History of the WWE Championship DVD" for you to borrow tonight Ron.
  6. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Cool i can not wait to watch all these matches again.
  7. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Wow Backlash was good all but the ending.

Cena won only because HBK made it happen.

Mr.McMahon is the new ECW champ and i do not mean Shane.

Taker retains his belt when both men were not able to get up from the ten count.

Melena retains her belt.

Hardys proved they deserve the tag team belts.

all in all backlash was good glad i saw it free.

http://www.stickam.com/profile/tnawrtv
  8. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Vince McMahon as ECW Champion is funny as hell. Great story angle...
  9. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    tonights Raw was a good one the whole time i thought it was McMahon doing the sabotages but it was the Great Kahli. did not see that one comming.
  10. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Khali vs. Cena is going to be like Hogan vs. Andre alright.
  11. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    OMG i can not belive this, Mr.Kennedy lost his MIB shot to Edge what in the heck.
  12. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah I was gonna mention that too. Makes me wonder what Edge is going to do with that. Probably go to Smackdown I bet.
  13. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Well Eric you are right, Last night on Smackdowns Recording Edge Showed up.

and we have a new World Heavy Weight Champion "Edge"

complete story here and you can watch the recording on friday nights Smackdown on CW

Pittsburgh Stealer
    By Craig Tello
    Written: May 8, 2007PITTSBURGH ? The Rated-R Superstar cashed in his newly acquired Money in the Bank title opportunity tonight and knocked the sports-entertainment world off its axis by becoming the new World Heavyweight Champion. Following a beastly, relentless attack from a returning Mark Henry, Edge picked the bones of a bloodied Undertaker to win the first World Heavyweight Championship of his career.

With Edge?s nefarious, well-calculated triumph taking place at the close of Undertaker and Batista?s tumultuous caged war, the Steel City became the ?Steal City? tonight.

Though the night ended with an R-rated celebration, it was originally a night where the fate of the World Heavyweight Championship was to be decided within the merciless walls of a 15-foot high steel cage. For what seemed like an eternity of brutality, Undertaker and Batista took one another to their physical limits, as both warriors nearly exploded through the fortified steel.

Beaten and barely able to stand, the challenger and the champion ultimately managed to somehow escape the cage at the exact same moment, ending the contest in a draw. Thus, the epic, four-month rivalry between The Phenom and The Animal ? two of the most dominant competitors in SmackDown history ? culminated with controversy and indecision, much similar to their fierce Last Man Standing Match at Backlash.

Moments after Batista and The Deadman gave every last ounce of themselves in pursuit of the title, the unexpected sound of the World?s Strongest Man?s theme music rung throughout the Mellon Arena. At the end of one of the most savage Steel Cage Match in history, Henry nearly maimed The Phenom and left him a mess in the center of the ring. Only then, with the fallen gladiator ravaged, the Rated-R Superstar would come to claim his championship opportunity.

Just 24 hours after shrewdly coaxing Mr. Kennedy into defending the Money in the Bank opportunity and seizing it on Raw, Edge defected to SmackDown at the most opportune moment. One Spear and three counts of the referee?s hand later, it was New Year?s Revolution 2006 all over again. Yet again, Edge cashed in the Money in the Bank guarantee for a title match any time, any place, anywhere ? this time for the World Heavyweight Championship. As an opportunistic Edge stood as the newly crowned bearer of SmackDown?s richest prize, the very landscape of sports-entertainment morphed to become Rated-R.

See this chaotic confrontation between The Animal and The Deadman as well as the new champion?s vile, heinous master plan realized by tuning in Friday night, only on The CW Network
  14. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah I remember you telling me Taker was hurt, guess that was why he lost. I hate Edge.
  15. SkalenFehl Force Ghost

star 4
    I was also very disappointed. My money was actually on Dana. I've been following UFC since about '95 or '96. I still laugh about the guy who fought with only one boxing glove. [face_laugh]
  16. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I think Cena survives tonight.
  17. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    yeah he did wich is a bunch of Bull (like i said they are playing to the new generation of youngsters and he is the new hulk hogan hero type)

Lashley won but is not the new ECW champion since he did not pin the boss.
    Hardeys keep the tag belts
    Flair beats Carlito
    Orton defeats HBK [face_beatup]
    Edge is still the World Heavy weight champion after defending it against Batista the animal
  18. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I knew HBK would lose he hurt his knee and is due for some down time. Cena Rules!
  19. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    This could be a bad time for the WWE with HBK, Taker and HHH all on the shelf.
  20. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    http://maineventsite.com/modules.php?name=B-JEBEFO live stream
  21. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Well this sucks
    Bobby won
    Cena Won (wich his Bull crap)
    Edge Won and retained the belt I think Batista will come back to Raw and get his self some gold.

And the Hardys are still tag team champs.
  22. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    You know it is lame that Khali beats Cena up on the regular shows, then Cena beats him at the Pay per views. They need to move on fron this fued soon.
  23. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Interesting ending to RAW tonight...
  24. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4

That is for sure i wonder if he is trying to say he is Retiring, I was like what kind of Draft is this? But the Draft Will continue on WWE.Com.

What will happen to the ECW, Raw, and SmackDown Superstars who were not drafted this Monday night? Will tag teams run out of luck and be separated? Will couples be separated? Will alliances crumble? All these questions will be answered Sunday at noon on WWE.com.
  25. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    [image=http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/4/4d/125px-SherriShawn.jpg]

WWE is saddened to learn of the death of WWE Hall of Famer ?Sensational? Sherri. She was 49.

She passed away at her mother?s home in Birmingham, Ala. Friday morning, according to her husband of 10 years, Robert Schrull.

?It?s a great loss to the wrestling world,? he told WWE.com. The couple resided in St. Petersburg, Fla.

In the early 1980s, Sherri began her career in the AWA. In 1985, she defeated Candi Devine to become the AWA Women?s Champion. Their rivalry lasted more than a year, with the championship trading hands on several occasions.

It was during this time that she began perfecting her skills as a manager, leading ?Playboy? Buddy Rose and ?Pretty Boy? Doug Somers to the AWA Tag Team Championship. On June 28, 1986, Martel would win the AWA Women?s Championship for a third and final time from Candi Devine.

On July 24, 1987, ?Sensational? Sherri debuted in WWE, pinning her trainer and mentor the Fabulous Moolah to become Women?s Champion. Sherri defended the gold against Debbie Combs, Velvet McIntyre, and Desiree Peterson.

She quickly earned the reputation as someone who would do anything to win, even if it meant using unsavory tactics. Her rivalry with Moolah continued as they became the captains for the first-ever female Survivor Series teams in 1989. Sherri held the championship for 15 months before losing to Rockin? Robin.

In the early ?90s WWE phased out the Women?s Division, leaving Sherri to focus on managing the male wrestlers. Her first client was ?Macho Man? Randy Savage. It was during this time that she became ?Sensation Queen.?

The couple had rivals with Miss Elizabeth, Hulk Hogan, Dusty Rhodes and Sapphire. In 1991, ?The Million Dollar Man? Ted DiBiase enlisted her services. After that relationship dissolved, she took on the managerial duties of Shawn Michaels.

In 1994, Sherri appeared in WCW as ?Sensuous? Sherri managing Ric Flair during his rivalries with Sting and Hulk Hogan. After separating from Flair, she became ?Sister? Sherri guiding Harlem Heat to seven WCW Tag Team Championships.

Sherri was enshrined in the WWE Hall of Fame in 2006. ?Million Dollar Man? Ted DiBiase was her presenter.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.