main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

www.fi-sci.net

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by darthevilbob, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthevilbob

darthevilbob Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2004
    have now updated the site with cleverest gif animations spread throughout the page, be patient it takes about 10 mins for page to load as i have used about 2000.

I have also have used java programing to make the cursor clevery display the time in your current country of origin that you live.

I have also scanned in lots grainy images on my hp jet 1200 printer/scanner from hewlet packard, it is very good. Some heads and arms have been cutted off but they still good.

Also some pages(10) dont work, so i have putted in a large yellow tractor. get it, cos they is still under construction. and big yellow tractors are used on construction yards which build things which are under construction using big yellow tractors.

I have alsoed improved the forum, by using a bright green background and red letters..

thank you.

2. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    The text that you use for the headers can be hard to read. I think it has more to do with the font you chose than the blur behind it.

3. darthevilbob

darthevilbob Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2004
    ermmm.. what blurred letters? have you looked at the new site, its totally different to when i first posted this up?!

4. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    The letters with the "glow" around them. That font isn't super-easy to read.

5. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    Just thought I would give this a bump!

After a technical glitch we are back online and still as popular as ever. You may remember hearing about us during the whole FS.N/AICN/MF.Com Revenge of the Sith Deleted Scenes Pictures debacle, but we all overcame that and are still increasingly popular. Come check it out for yourself!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.