main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

www.swunlimited.net - One of the Largest Fan clubs on the 'net!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by SWU_Master_Trey, Feb 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWU_Master_Trey

SWU_Master_Trey Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2005
    Anyone who likes hanging out with other SWU fans, or participate in a LOT of different awesome games and activities should check our website out.....We've been together for eight years this month, and have gone through a number of changes. But we've changed for the better....We try and keep our website updated with new looks, I'd like to hear what people think of it's layout, and general overall design. And don't be afraid to show up to our meetings, you'd be bound to have a lotta fun!!
    As far as I know we're one of the biggest and longest-lasting net fan clubs out there.....over eight years we've had thousands of members, so maybe you webmasters out there can get some ideas from our site, and we'd love to hear your ideas about keeping clubs, as well!

2. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    I find it annoying that I can't view your forums without registering and logging in. When I see something like that, I tend to leave and never come back. Now, if I had been able to lurk, I may have found an interesting discussion that I would want to register to take part in.

3. Darth-Grizzly

Darth-Grizzly Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2003
    I personaly know that the swu is one of the best clubs out there! I was joined almost a year ago and I've loved every minute and meet tons of awsome people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.