main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH X 3

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by darthgwen, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthgwen

darthgwen Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2005
    Hey everyone. Just wanted to see if we all were still up for X-men on May 27th in the early evening? I just found out that I have to work later that day then I thought. But early evening should still work for me. Lennox only has four showtimes currently posted, but they will update that by Tuesday.

2. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    I'm still in. Anytime is good for me.

3. TravisTheGeek

TravisTheGeek Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2006
    Heh, funny you guys should mention X3, I just picked this up at work today:

X-Men III:
    The Last Stand

Be the first to see X-3 at the
    Hollywood Studio Theatres
    Thursday Night May 25 at 12:01 AM
    THE WAR IS ON!

5996 Westerville Rd
    Just south of I-270 IN
    The Glengary Shopping Center

The only thing I have to add to this is that my dumb @ss manager is the one who wrote this, so don't blame me for the lame "THE WAR IS ON" bit. That was all him. And it's too bad I didn't mention this earlier in the week. At first, we could have been the first to "she" X-Men 3.

Anyway, I didn't know if anyone would be interested, but I figured I'd at least put it out there.

~ Travis

4. darthgwen

Dec 12, 2005
    Unfortunately, Matt and I won't be able to see X-men 3 on Saturday evening. A friend of ours was rushed to the hospital today with a perforated appendix. He is supposed to come home on Saturday, so we agreed to give him a hand that day. Since this is also the friend who runs Matt's Friday night gaming session... we are now available on Friday night. I think we are going to try and squeeze the movie in then. If anyone is interested in seeing it with us then, let me know.

5. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    I'm up for it. Just tell me where and when. We're gonna have to get tickets soon, however, as they are already on sale.

6. darthgwen

Dec 12, 2005
    That's cool. Is there any preference for time? Looks like we have a lot of showtimes to choose from. I think we might grab out tickets this evening, if we get a chance.

7. lazer310

Apr 23, 2000
    Anytime after 8 would be fine with me. I dont think we are playing poker this Friday, since everyone has other things going on. I get off work at 7, and be at Lennox by 8.

8. DarthFloyd

Jan 29, 2002
    There's an 8:35 that night. If some of us get there around 7, we should have no problem holding a spot in line for those who want to/need to show up later. How's that sound?

All in favor say aye, and when we have a general consensus, buy your tickets so you have them.

9. lazer310

Apr 23, 2000
    8:35 works for me. Aye. Or is it Arrrrrrrrrrre. lol

10. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Aye!! 8:35 should work fine for me too.

11. darthgwen

Dec 12, 2005
    Arrrrr... or.... Aye! 8:35 sounds good to me.

12. DarthFloyd

Jan 29, 2002
    looks like it's a go then. I'll grab margie and my tickets and we will see you all friday (I'll be there around 7ish, she won't be able to show up until after work at 8).

13. TravisTheGeek

Apr 15, 2006
    Just saw the Staff Screening at work.
    That. Was. AWESOME!
    My inner comic geek (Um, right, inner.) could easily nit-pick it to death, but Ultimately (heh, bad Marvel pun) I enjoyed it.

14. DarthFloyd

Jan 29, 2002

BOOO HISSS BAAAD JOKE! (Oh god, now I know what it's like to be around me...:()

15. TravisTheGeek

Apr 15, 2006
    I know. I honestly think there is something wrong with me lately. Just yesterday, we were talking at work about how "Over the Hedge" is actually beating out "the Da Vinici Code" (At our little old theatre, at least.) and I said "So, it's just barley HEDGING it out then?"

To quote Jean in X-3 (And this is in the previews, so don't say anything about spoilers): "Kill me!"

PS: I don't think I've mentioned it yet, but to everyone who's planning on seeing it: STAY THROUGH THE CREDITS! There is a little, 30 second extra at the end that, without giving anything away, ties everything back together.

16. TyriaTainer

TyriaTainer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    I have to work friday night, so does that mean no Saturday?

17. lazer310

Apr 23, 2000
    If it's good, I could probably see it again Saturday night.

18. TyriaTainer

TyriaTainer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    LOL, thats alright. I'll just hang with some other people. I'll get to see it one of these years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.