X-Box 360

Discussion in 'LaGrange, GA' started by Admiral_Chiss, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_Chiss Jedi Knight

star 2
    Alright I don't know about anyone else here but I am not buying some piece of crap that need Hi Def in order to perform better than the standard X-box or better yet the PS2. I mean sure Call Of Duty 2 looks great and all but who is going to pay $60 for it. The wired controllers are 50 bucks and cordless are 65 dollars. I mean who has all this money? When you add up it all up it equals about 700 bucks for the premuim system, 2 games, anda controller and then you need a High Definition T.V. for around 500 to 2 grand. So if you ask me I'm going to wait a year or to get it when te price drops significantly and I get a new T.V.

Post Away
  2. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    In April 2006:

1. Sony releases PS3 at about $700

2. Sony realizes that they won't sell

3. Sony lowers price to about $400, to compete with the top of the line 360

4. Microsoft lowers the top of the line 360 to about $300 to beat the PS3

5. About this time, the bugs will have been worked out of the 360, so it will out-perform the PS3

6. More people will buy 360s which should cause the prices to drop even lower

7. After a year or so, it should be almost to $200

The best thing to do is to wait. A HD tv is not a requirement, nor a good investment if it only concerns your XBOX. If you are really into gaming, you should get a large flat screen, 7.whatever surround sound, and some really dim lighting; or just get an Alienware computer.
    They both cost about the same. :p
  3. WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes..I'll just spend the money upgrading my computer.
  4. Admiral_Chiss Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just heard from a friend that microsoft will be making a adapter so that you will be able to use your computer monitor as your screen. That way you won't have to buy a brand new high def T.V. for your 360.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.