main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX X-BOX Conspiracy !!!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by JEDI_DAN45, Jun 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI_DAN45

JEDI_DAN45 Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2003
    Is it just me or is everybody that bought a PS2 getting shafted? All I ask for is one great Jedi game from Sony. Sure, there was Jedi Power Battles on PS1, but so far I have only seen Starfighter games and Bounty Hunter. BH was great, but NO Jedi games. Gamecube's newest Rogue game looks awesome! You can blow up AT-AT Walkers and ride Speeder Bikes. X-BOX has KOTOR and soon to be Jedi Academy. Lest we forget the ever popular Jedi Outcast II. Should I go spend more cash on new systems or wait until Sony FINALLY delivers (if and when)?

2. LebaDraddog

LebaDraddog Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2002
    Actually, Clone Wars was out for GC and PS2 long before it was available for Xbox. I still recommend getting an X-Box, though, so you can get Live and play Clone Wars against other people. It rocks!

If you do it (it'll run you about $250 for system, Live, and game) add me to your Friends list and I'll school you, ahem, I mean I'll teach you some stuff ;). My Gamertag is Jedi Leba.

3. JEDI_DAN45

JEDI_DAN45 Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2003
    I'll admit...I have always wanted to purchase Clone Wars, but haven't. It looks great. I don't know the games complete layout, but it seems like another shooter. I'm looking for the game with major lightsabre combat. -----On a slight tangent...is it still worth my time posting on this sight or do I need all future posts on the DFWFFCMB site?

4. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    you're welcome to post here, but most of the group doesn't still come here. so the other boards are much more effective. :)

5. Doniven

Doniven Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2002
    I"m from Houston & I work at gamestop I say go with xbox it doesn't break down as easy as a ps2. & when ps3 comes out for probably $400 the xbox will just have an upgrade kit between $50-100 (they haven't decided on price yet). Plus KOTOR will have downloadable content on xbox live.

6. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I just got an Xbox at Toys R Us for $179 and it includes two games, Clone Wars being one of them . . .

TD7012 - OUT!!!
    John Laurel

7. Babi_Tahiri

Babi_Tahiri Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 29, 2003
    yeah, definately get an xbox. I've got two of 'em. One for me and one for my husband. But that's cool because you can network them together and play LAN games. and xbox live is awesome too!! my name on there is the same as here just minus the underscore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.