main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

X-Mas '05 Party

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by Jeffbacca, Dec 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    Alrighty gang its that time of year and its time for the annual Christmas party. This year Rhode Squadron, Boston Rebels and Foxboro Syndicate will all be joining together for a wonderful holiday get together. Mike (DarthWormie) has graciously opened up his home for the occasion. Please PM Mike or myself for directions to his house.

Mike has given both this sunday 11th and the sunday after that 18th for possible dates. I'm leaning more towards this sunday. Since the 18th is the sunday before christmas and I'm sure people will be busy enough. Let me know if that will be a problem. If enough people want to change the date we can do that.

As far as secret santa goes: due to such short notice its going to be a little different. If you are coming to the party and want to participate please bring a present. No more then $15. The catch: you won't know who you have until everyone gets there. We'll pull names at the party.

Please PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

2. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I will be there. :)

Anyone else besides Jeff and I from Rhode Squadron?

3. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    If it is this Sunday I will be there next Sunday the 18th is out for me.

Hope to see a bunch of yall there.

4. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Well everyone I am sorry to say I cannot make the meet this Sunday.

My Grandfather passed away early this morning and his wake is on Sunday and I have his funeral on Monday.

Sorry I am not trying to bring people down with this post I just don't want you all to think I am flaking out of the meet.

I hope you guys have a great time and I will see you all next time. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.