main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV X-Men 2 CONTAINS SPOILERS! BEWARE!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, May 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Ok, did everone see Hank McCoy on the tv screen? Hank McCoy was the original Beast.

Colossus was done perfectly!!

And did everyone see the bird shape in the water at the end? Can you say.... Pheonix!

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Man, when I saw Jean's eyes turn red a few times, I thought "Pheonix, Naaaaah!", then as the water came crashing down and the flames began to circle Jean, all I could think was "I can't wait to see Daryl's reaction on Saturday."

I wonder if Wolverine is going to trade his adamanium-fused skeleton for a floride-fused skeleton and change his name to Listerine. Did anyone catch when he said, "Hygene"?

3. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Jean has always been my fave, when I saw those flames flash in her eyes the first time I freaked out!!!! What an awesome movie! MUST.....SEE.....AGAIN!!! PHOENIX! PHOENIX! PHOENIX! PHOENIX! PHOENIX! PHOENIX! PHOENIX! PHOENIX! PHOENIX! PHOENIX! PHOENIX! PHOENIX! PHOENIX! I can't wait till the next one! If they really do the whole Phoenix thing I'm gonna, gonna, I don't know! ::: jumps up and down and does the happy, Phoenix is coming! dance :::

4. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    When did Wolverine say hygiene?

5. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    He didn't he said "Hi, Jean."

Just got back from seeing it again. and I have only one thing to say, PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! PHOENIX!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    Yeah that was sweet, saw it the 2nd time today. Rogue and Jean Grey :D :D
    They had a preview for a movie come up, it looked 100% like it was for Lotr for the first 15 seconds, i was like YEEESS!!! and then after messing with my emotions it turns into a dumb and dumberer preview. I should hurt whoever made that.

7. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    I saw it last weekend too..

I LOVED THE MOVIE!! We saw it at the Palms..and they had this promotion thing so I ended up getting like these post cards and such..a t-shrit..a button..a x2 dogtag...a tattoo thing and a collectors card..

Also got a ticket for the meet and greet they were doing with Chris something or another...he was the one who helped write on the x-men comic...i think that what they said.

I wasnt able to go cause i had to work and stuff...but this is one movie I would not mind going and seeing again...:)

But I loved what they did with Jean's character...I just wish we could have seen more of Ice Man and Rouge then we did..

But have i said...I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!

LOL!!

PT

8. Bleyd

Bleyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    Hygene, that's funny. I know this one gal that hates that so we all say hello Jean. I was happy with X2 but can't wait til Matrix 2&3 come out. I hear the brothers are pushing 3 for a July release date unlike the November December date WB wants. The Wachowski brothers want to release both during the summer and come out with the Matrix trilogy on DVD by the holidays.

9. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Travina, Please dont tell me that was Chris Claremont. It's bad enought you got all that stuff I didn't but if you meet Chris claremont and didn't even know who he was I'm gonna sigh heavily and realize that life STILL hates me

10. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Axaia..

Um thats who it was...

**runs and hides**

And to make matters worse...I um...didnt get to go..

**runs away**

11. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Im gonna be retarded here. who is chris claremont... and Axia, life doesnt hate you, you have a lightsaber that made the entire group go "WOW" and "YEAH!" and "OOOHHH!!" and "SWEEEEEEEEET!" that sounds like a good life to me.. I wish I had that :(

12. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    True that, Chris claremont is a professional writer. He's been in the comic biz for years. Most notably he wrote the Dark Phoenix saga.

I believe the lightsaber helped my rolls on saturday, I thinkI will have to always bring it.

13. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I think thats a great idea for you to bring it every sat

14. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I met Chris Claremont in the 80's. He signed a bunch of my comics. That was back when Page after Page comics was around, and they would bring in pretty big names to do appearances.

15. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I met him during that signing too, was that the 80's?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.