main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho X-MEN 2 PREMIRE

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Apr 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    As dedicated SW fans we must also acknowledge other good movies. This happens to be one of them! Since X2 is opening on the 2nd, we could plan as a fanclub to go (I was hoping in costume) and than have great times to talk about during our meeting on the 3rd. I'll be in contact with Edwards to see when advance tickets go on sale and post here when they do. Don't delay on getting your tickets! We will obviously be doing first showing at midnight so sleep in the day before!
    May the Force be With US!

2. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    GUYS! THIS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER! I NEED TO KNOW IF ANY ARE INTERESTED IN GOING!!!
    KASEY

3. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003
    Well, I'm certainly going (as it was my Idea, lol) I want it to be known that I was planning on going on friday the 2nd at 8pm... so if anyone is interested, tell us which time is more convenient.

let us know, buds!

4. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    James,
    I'd be up for going more than once I'm sure but I definately want to go to the midnight showing. I will be in costume and I've decided to go as Nightcrawler. I got some cheap ears and blue make-up at Jokers Wild. There's also some great fake hands that look just like Nightcrawlers. I'm going to spray paint them blue. As for the tail, I have no idea yet! Ideas?

5. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Kasey,

Are you sure there will be a midnight showing? Just Curious.

6. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    James said there was but I'm not postive myself. James?

7. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Jan 8, 2003
    Eh? Hell if I know :) Edwards is as tight lipped about these things as always, but I will endeavor to find out soon.

8. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Idaho_V. If you could e-mail those pics of Nightcrawler that would be great! For those that don't know I'm dressing as Nighty for the X-2 premire. Idaho here will be going as Wolverine. Cool I say, cool!

9. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Have you guys heard if there is a midnight show in Boise. The reason I ask is usually the Edwards in IF does what the Boise one does and the people at the IF theater act really clueless. They said they aren't sure if they are doing midnight shows or not. They also aced like they didn't even know X2 or the Matrix is coming out. They were really frustrating when AOTC came out. They swore up and down there would be no midnight show until their corporate office told them they had to have one.

10. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Oscar,

I know the feeling, the management here act like idiots about that too. I am supposed to find out about boise on friday though.

11. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Jan 8, 2003
    Ticket's are now available to buy, although Edwards is only showing times for ONE reel so far, so as it gets closer to it, more times will open up. So far theres a 4pm, 7pm, and 10pm on friday the 2nd.

I haven't bought tickets yet, but a 7pm sounds like a good time, what does everyone else think?

12. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Our secretary is supposed to receive word on Friday if there will be a midnight showing or not, then we'll know for certain. Otherwise, if there's no midnight showing, 7 or 8 sounds cool to me. How's your costume coming Idaho? Probably done I imagine...by the way, could you PLEASE!!! send me those pics. Thanks.

13. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    The word from edwards is NO Midnight show for X2. Everyone keep in mind as they have told me this it may not be true. The Manager I spoke to however did tell me that they thought they would have a midnight show for Matrix though.

14. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    How sure were they? Was he just guessing or did he know for sure that there wasn't going to be a midnight showing?

15. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    They were SURE Kasey.

16. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    But edwards always says things then changes, like episode 2 remember

17. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Bummer, I asked some people at the IF Edwards and they said probably not. I wish they would just say yes or no. Its not going to kill me if there isn't midnight show, but I just know once i buy Fridy night tickets they will announce it.

18. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    We need to decide on a time people

19. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    8 o'clock is good for me but I'm flexible. Idaho, Cmd Willard, others, what do you all think?

20. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Jan 8, 2003
    I think 7pm or 8pm should be good. Quigon, I've sent the pics a couple times, but i keep getting failure notices, I'll try sending them individually tonight.

-Idaho-

21. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    8 pm is the concensus time I think

22. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Thanks Idaho...it just occured to me that I can probably get some good ones off of the X2 site anyways...duh!

23. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Jan 8, 2003
    8pm it is, I'll buy my tickets tomorrow.

24. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Jan 8, 2003
    K, peeps... I got my ticket for 8pm in the Hollywood theatre at Edwards! I'll probably be there about 6pm, waiting in line. So, just look for me, or more over, look for me dressed like Logan. So, who's all commin? I'll start calling you guys tomorrow!

Hope to see you all there!

-James-

25. Nieru_Hawic

Nieru_Hawic Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2003
    Just to let you all know Cody and I are going to the 4Pm showing on fri. I wish I could make it to the 8pm with you all, but I have things going on that night. have fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.