main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

X-Men 2 !!!!!SPOILERS!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: The Amphitheatre' started by sergejg, May 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kueller

Kueller Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    Yeah sounds about right. The only reason I would want to keep her around is for the character.

2. Tatooine_Fireman

Tatooine_Fireman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2003
    If they make X3 they should have the entire cast of X1 and 2 in it, like Famke Janssen as Jean Crey ( I really looooooove Famke ) patrick Steward, James Marsden, Anna Paquin, Ian mcKellen and Hugh Jackman.
    I also would like to see more of Pyro and Iceman.
    I like Storm, but she wouldn't be missed by me if she wasn't in X3.
    If they make X3, they should make it the closing part of a trilogy. I don't think the same director and cast will keep doing this 4ever. So I think if X3 "closes" the story of the mutants and their place in society, it would be cool.
    I am not famniliar with the comics either, but I would like to see beast and gambit. I know a little about them, and they appear to be quite cool.

3. dizfactor

dizfactor Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 12, 2002
    Saint_of_Killers, but Cable is not Jean's son, the parents are Scott and Madelyn Pryor (as far as I know). That's interesting, that Scott used the nickname Slim again. Must be kind of a tribute to the original writers of the X-men.

i think SoK is referring to the Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix limited series where Scott and Jean travel to the future to raise baby Nathan/Cable.

so, while Cable is Scott and Maddie's biological son, after he was sent to the future, he was raised by Scott and Jean.

i think Rachel Summers helped out somehow, too. some Askani hoo-hah, iirc.

so... Jean is the adopted mom of the son of her clone and her husband, a son who grows up as the Chosen One of a religious movement founded by her daughter with Scott from an alternate timeline, before coming back to the late 20th century to become a mercenary for a while so that when he meets Scott and Jean again he's a grizzled old guy.

yeeeah.

i'm glad we didn't have to bring Stryfe or Nate Grey into this mess...

4. itchytasty79

itchytasty79 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 2, 2001
    Upping...

Just for the laugh factor of the thread topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.