main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto X-Men 2

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jymm_Roquand, Mar 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jymm_Roquand

Jymm_Roquand Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    As you may or may not know I have been trying to drum up support for a new FanForce Chapter for the Durham region as some members out that way have trouble making it into the City for events.

Well there hasn't been much so I decided to play hardball. I am going to set a date for an event, and if people want to come they can if not then it will just be me going to see a movie by myself.

The info is here.

So the first event will be to go for dinner discuss the club and see X-men 2. I am making an open invitation to all Torontonians, people from YJN and London. I haven't seen or heard of any plans thus far so I thought that if I make some now then I might get more interest. Anyone interested?

2. Kehleyr

Kehleyr Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    Damn, I'd love to go, but I don't arrive until the week b4 the Victoria Day weekend :(

3. Darth_Shaun

Darth_Shaun Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2002
    I have to see about this. I am goin out of town for 2 weeks around that time so I might be back or might not be back.

I am a little worried about the lack of participants here in Durham. I have checked with freinds are who into Star Wars but don't want to commit to a fanforce chapter. Some are in the closet Star Wars freaks and thats just to out there for them. Their loss.

I am not seeing to many replies from people in this area at this time. Disappointing to say the least but Durham is a hub for Star Trek fans I guess.

4. Darth_Sunder

Darth_Sunder Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 23, 2001
    Nothing's saying you couldn't come to TO and enjoy the movie with us on a Long Line outing.

Any of you like RPG's?

;)

5. Darth_Shaun

Darth_Shaun Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2002
    i may just take you up on that offer dude.

as far as the rpgs go, not really big into them. i like the video games and that stuff but i never really played rpgs.

maybe i am missing out on something.

6. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    yes you are. take a video game in your mind where you and your friends are in total control. its a story telling, be someone you are not, be anything, a jedi, a bounty hunter, starship captain, murder detective, cowboy, possibilities (sp?) are endless. no wonder I like rpgs,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.