X-Men 2

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by SySnootles, Apr 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bishop76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just one ticket for me, thanks.

Jeff
  2. SySnootles Jedi Knight

star 3
    Alright. I just checked out the times for Sunday on the Ultrascreen in Waukesha, and there's a 12:30pm and a 3:45pm. Apparently the movie is 2h25m long. (!) Do we have a preference?
  3. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm for the earlier show myself.

M
  4. Jedi_Bane Jedi Master

star 1
    I MIGHT be able to make it for the 3:45 one, but it would be better if I could go sometime on Saturday. If anyone else wants to see it on saturday that would be much preferred.
  5. LeiaYT1300 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Catie, if it isn't too late, Bob and I will take two. :)
  6. Auraveda Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd prefer the 12:45 as well.
  7. SySnootles Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay people. I'm going to go with the majority and officially declare that we will be seeing X2: Xmen United on Sunday, May 4th, 2003 at 12:35pm at Westtown Theater in Waukesha. The "we" are as follows:

SySnootles
    A_New_Hopelily
    TheWampas1138
    Auraveda & Guest
    LeiaYT1300 & SoloYT1300
    Bishop76

Did I miss anybody? Mauler? Are you interested? Jedi_Bane, can you make it? Red Jedi_Knight, do you still want to go? TwistyMaeSkywalker, where are you?

I'll be checking this thread later on, around 5ish or so, to see who I missed, and who else wants to go. I will pick up the tickets either tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

8. Auraveda Jedi Master

star 4
    Guest = Tom (BYOB_Kenobi)

Who else would I bring?
  9. Figrin_D_an Jedi Knight

star 1
    Cool... I already got my tickets for that same show a couple of days ago. Maybe I'll see some of you there.

10. Jedi_Bane Jedi Master

star 1
    No, I definately will not be able to make that time... My younger brother's having his confirmation that day from Noon-2pm, so I think I'll be going to see it on Saturday afternoon at the Ridge.

Hope you all have fun on Sunday.
  11. Jedi_Bane Jedi Master

star 1
    Well, totaly scratch that last post!

I WILL be coming to the movie on Sunday! So grab me a ticket Catie, and see you all Sun!
  12. Outlander_ Jedi Knight

star 2
    Catie, if you haven't gotten the tickets yet, please add two to the list. We just made up our minds to go...actually I just read this thread for the first time. Anyway, let me know if we missed the boat.

Thanks.
  13. Skywalker1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm seeing X-Men 2 TODAY!!!!!!!!!! I'll try to get online tomorrow and give you spoilers (for those only who are interested)

14. TwistyMaeSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
  15. SySnootles Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay, thanks to insomnia, I picked up the tickets at 4pm today. I have twelve tickets. One each for:

Jeff
    Liz
    Ben
    Marcy
    Dwayne
    Tom
    Dawn
    Cally
    Beret
    Bob
    Jason
    Andrea

Now, as you can see, that doesn't include me. That's because I missed Liz's post. But, I just ordered mine online, so it's all good.

I'll be at the theater at noon. If I don't before then, I'll see you there!
  16. Auraveda Jedi Master

star 4
    Catie, how much were the tickets? I need to know how much money to bring.
  17. SySnootles Jedi Knight

star 3
    The tickets were $5.75.
  18. Skywalker1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, what can I say? Part II was good. Here's a spoiler for anyone interested:

Someone dies. Won't give away who, but I didn't feel that much when it happened.

REVIEW: Overall, exciting movie. Great effects, perfect German accent and perfect High-German in the movie. Glitches: I didn't feel that there was enough interaction between humans and mutants and I felt that there weren't enough fleshed out subplots. On a scale from 1 - 10, 10 being the highest, I'd give it a 7.75. Am seeing it again tonight at NorthShore.

19. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    "Someone dies. Won't give away who, but I didn't feel that much when it happened"

If you want to know a real spoiler about that read below.

*SPOILER*

She really doesn't die, if any of you know what happens in the cartoon shows, or comics this is the start of the Pheonix saga. Notice the reflection on the water of the bird? Anyway just thought I would say that. The movie was excellent, far better than the first one.

Forcebewitya!
  20. jedihexer Jedi Master

star 2
    I thought the film was great. I left feeling pretty good. It had a few bumps but over all- a terrific flic.

I wish the Chinese lady did not buy the farm, but...
    she was fun to watch.

I loved the whole subplot on how to break Magneto out of prison..other than that , all I can say is-

It made me feel better than Episode 2.

E

21. TK895 Jedi Knight

star 1
  22. Jedi_Bane Jedi Master

star 1
    Just to let you guys know, my brother is going to be coming with... He already got his ticket online. See you guys tomorrow!
  23. Bishop76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Larson, shut up already about the episode 2 bashing. You loved it when you first saw it, so knock it off already.

Jeff
  24. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Word.

(Sorry Dan)

Dwayne
  25. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    "It made me feel better than Episode 2."

Eric!? how can you utter those words! I didn't know you had that much contempt for Episode 2. hmmm...anyway, I wrote a review in my school newspaper, gave it a five out of five. I think it deserved it. Oh, I also was disapointed that Lady Deathstrike got such a small role I also enjoyed watching her

Forcebewitya!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.