X-Men 2

Discussion in 'Houston, TX' started by AlexiAlexander, Apr 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queenie Amidala Force Ghost

star 5
    This movie rocked. As awesome as the first one was, this easily topped it. I need the DVD.

EDIT - I like to have complete sentences.
  2. Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes...this movie definately out does the first....but can the next one out do them all....?

The writers seem to include small clues as to who will be in the next movie, or mainstays....?

X3 Characters..?
    Beast [aka Henry McCoy]

The Human Touch or Pyro [not sure about this one]

ICEMAN or THE SILVER SURFER...? [I've got questions about this too]

Jean Grey or The Phoenix [Look at the water]

And the guy who turns his body to Armor..

3. yoda4982 Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok questions? I have answers.

Phienox...Jean is gone(for now)

Ice Man --Silver surfer is not from earth...where did you get that.

Pyro--Human tourch was never and x-man, his body could change into a flame and he was apart of the fantastic four.

Beast will be in the third one... he would have been in this one had they had the buget but due to the cost of Mystic and Nightcrawler they could not do beast.

I hope that awsners some of your questions.

also look at jeans eyes everytime she used alot of power, that was the pheniox.

also note, at the end in the pres. office Iceman and Rogue are in X-men suits they will be major in the next film as well.

Collosus(sp) was the guy who changed to steel. His skin is made of steel, he can change it to look like real skin thought. Also in the comics he was russian, in the movie he was american.

4. boba_svelte Jedi Knight

star 1
    I saw it Saturday and it was awesome. I really liked NightCrawler. This is better than the first one.
  5. Master_Infamous Jedi Knight

star 1
    I saw X2 sunday night!!! Its is one of the best comic movies every made. My favorite scene in the movie was Nightcrawler's scene in the white house. The music in the background went real good when he is attacking and teleporting around the officers. Colossus cameo was real great. I hope to see him,Beast,Archangel and Gambit in X3!!!!
  6. Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Master

star 4
    YODA4952,

You impress me with your knowledge of the Marvel relm......

The Human Tourch & Pyro thing is throwing me for a loop....'or memory lasp'

COLLOSUS! I couldn't remember his name for jack...and yes, I did remember he was Russian....but for some reason he doesn't have a acient in X2....

And BEAST, GAMBIT and ICEMAN are coming in X3...

What is confusion [of old age] is this difference between ICEMAN and Silver Surfer?

The Phoenix [Jean Gray]? Look at the water near the closing of the movie and you will see an image of a bird.....
  7. yoda4982 Force Ghost

star 4
    Master-Omaj-Kadub

Its cool, i just like comics.

Sliver Surfer is a being from another galaxy if i'm correct, Iceman is a teenager from Boston. The thing that they don't do with the ice man in the movie is make his body transform into ice which he could do in the comic. Silver surfer could fly in space on his "surfboard" he is cosmic or something, i don't know to much about him.

Did you catch the Hank Macoy on the TV screen in the bar scene.

8. merlin Force Ghost

star 4
    [color=663300]Silver Surfer:

[image=http://www.fumetto.it/fnts/fumetto/immagini/278x182/silversurfer01.jpg]

In Fantastic Four #48, the world met Galactus, Devourer of Worlds, and his herald, a guy named Norrin Rad from Zen La the Silver Surfer(a guy named Norrin Rad from Zenn-La who agreed to help Galactus to save his world). In #48, the Silver Surfer came to planet Earth to summon his master, Galactus, so he might devourer our world. But by the end of the three issue saga titled, the Coming of Galactus, Silver Surfer was touched by a young woman named Alicia Masters. The Silver Surfer betrayed Galactus, so that Earth might be saved. But at what cost? The cost of his freedom. Galactus punished the Silver Surfer's betrayal by surrounding the earth with a barrier, which prevented only the Silver Surfer from leaving the planet.

Iceman:

[image=http://ffmedia.ign.com/x-men/multimedia/feature/iceman.jpg]

Robert Drake was born with the latent mutant ability to freeze moisture in the air. He slowly became aware of this power as it emerged in his adolescence, but kept it secret from everyone but his parents, who believed people would turn against young Robert if they learned of his power. In which they did once they found out about his powers.
    Drake's parents consented to Xavier's proposal to let Bobby enroll in his special school for superhuman mutants, and allowed Xavier to use his powers to erase their knowledge of their son's powers. (They regained this knowledge years later.) Xavier also permanently erased all knowledge of Drake's abilities from the minds of the townspeople. Thus, given the code name Iceman, Bobby Drake became the second member of the X-Men.[/color]

9. Nephizul Jedi Padawan

Ah finally saw the movie and liked it very much...
    If memory serves Pyro later teams up with two characters named Avalache (A mutant that can cause earthquakes and such,) and The Blob (Forget what his power was, however I remember he was a rather large person.)

Also Magneto still is my favorite villian =)
  10. yoda4982 Force Ghost

star 4
    yes they were members of the brotherhood of mutants.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.