Wash, DC X-Men 2...?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by stateless, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDrew Jedi Master

star 4
    Incredible! Magneto had a great part in this movie - could have been the best character in the film IMO. When he pulled the pins on all those grenades, I laughed SOOO HARD!
  2. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    I think I am the only person that didn't see X2 this past weekend? Kinda glad I didn't, I *hate* crowded theatres... I will see it soon though. Maybe one night this week.

Please make note that if anyone spoils anything for me, I will not be kind when seeking revenge. Thank You. :D
  3. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  4. fakename99 Jedi Master

star 4
    Didn't see X2??? All I can say is that the big song and dance at the end of the movie is great. The fact that Storm is really a man and Professor X could walk the whole time (he is just lazy) was a big shock. Also, the fact that Cyclops is using the Force all the time, I think George Lucas will sue over that. Also, we find out the whole first movie was a dream when Bobby steps out of the shower. (Ok, I?m dating myself with that joke.) Also, the rap song that was done by Mr. T and Corey Feldman was great. I hope that does spoil anything for you? :)
  5. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    ROTFLMAO

omg Ric that was great!!
  6. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    Hehehehehe. Extra points, Ric, for including Bobby Ewing, Mr. T and Corey Feldman in that.
  7. MuttandSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    I just have one question: Who shot J.R???
  8. -Tenel-Ka- Jedi Master

star 4
    KRISTIN THAT STUPID SKANK. (Or something like that...?)

Yeah; Valerie and I will go see it when the theatres aren't so packed. EVERYONE in school was talking about it today. I was like, "Eh, whatever. Screw X2. Hook me up with The Matrix: Reloaded."

Awww yeah.
  9. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    I find it funny that 18 year old Heather pulls out the answer to the Dallas trivia.
  10. fakename99 Jedi Master

star 4
    I never watched Dallas. I was just around when it was big. And yes, that is funny the youngest member here knows the answer.
  11. Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I went to see it last night and the theater wasn't crowded at all - a most excellent film. Way better than the first one, but I always did like musicals and puppets...
  12. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Greetings from the New Jersey Order.

I am a friend of Malkie's on the JC...and have forgotten to show my face around. :p

This movie was unbelievable.

Did you guys have people clapping and cheering during the movie? I know my theater was doing that...just like a SW film, or ID4.

Anyways, I just thought that I would let you all know that I will try and stop by from time to time, to strengthen FF relationships.

J.Sat
    co-Prez/NJO
  13. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings J.Sat, and welcome!

I finally saw X2 last night. I think I was possibly the last person who hadn't seen it... Hehehe.
  14. MuttandSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually Crazy Mike over in the Collecting world is the only one who hasn't seen it yet. ;)
  15. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Also, we find out the whole first movie was a dream when Bobby steps out of the shower. (Ok, I?m dating myself with that joke.)

Best joke ever

and it was J.R.'s wife that shot him
  16. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    thanks stateless.

And believe me...there are people who still have not seen X-men...including my CR
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.