Calgary X Men 3 - Friday May 26!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Magpie Jen, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magpie Jen Jedi Knight

star 2
    I know many of us want to go see this one!

I'm planning to get advance tickets to a 7pm-ish show this Friday evening at Chinook.

Movie times are not yet posted, movietickets.com and cineplex.com don't have Friday listings, and of course there's no way to talk to a live person at Chinook theatre, so I don't know exactly which show yet. But I will post more information when it becomes available.

Hope to see you there!
    Jen
  2. Starkiller77 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Scott and I were chatting at the meeting about a late show at Sunridge...

See it in THX!
  3. BH-7113 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes Neil...That was the plan...Sunridge late show...THX. Meet at 7:30 get tickets and hang out. I know Dave, Roger, Ryan, Ryan and whoever else wants to see up North.

[image=http://www.x-menthelaststand.com/images/TLS_html_02.jpg]
    http://www.x-menthelaststand.com/

See you Friday.
  4. Dooks Jedi Master

star 4
    Could someone grab a ticket for me I'll try and make it up for 7:30 to meet with everyone but it maybe more like 8:00. Not sure I may need 3 tickets total cause both my wife and brother wanna see it aswell but I'll post later to confirm.
  5. Magpie Jen Jedi Knight

star 2
    Dooks - do you mean for Chinook or Sunridge?

For those of us considering the Chinook early-ish show - they will not have tickets for Friday available online until Thursday, though they are selling them now at the theatre. Showtimes are: 7:15, 7:45, 8:10, 9:00

Jen
  6. Starkiller77 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I've got a game after work and the earliest I'll be able to make it up there is 8:45. I was hoping for a 10ish show, what's the latest you guys are willing to go? Can somebody grab a ticket for me?

THX!
  7. StacyD Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm fairly sure Ryan meant Sunridge Jen.

I just checked cineplexodeon.com and here's the times for the film at Sunridge;

Fri May 26 - Thur Jun 1:
    11:45 am 12:30 1:15 1:45 2:30 3:15 4:00 4:35 6:30 6:55 7:20 7:50 9:15 9:40 10:05 10:25

So I'm thinking maybe the 9:40 or 10:05 show? That gives folks with prior commitments and/or work time to wrap things up and head over. Thoughts?

~StacyD(Dooks the Elder)

8. Starkiller77 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm fine with a 9:40 or 10:05 (whichever happens to be in theatre 1 or 14). Now who's going for sure (that I can harass to grab me a ticket)?
  9. Dooks Jedi Master

star 4
    So which show are we going to? and Neil if you need a ticket let me know as my wife is going to pick up mine tomorrow at sometime. She can't make it but is going to be getting mine and my brothers cause she's the best so let me know.
  10. StacyD Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm not sure which show we're going to. I've got some friends who are pushing for the 7:50-8pm show, but I'm not sure that works. I'm leaning for the later shows, but whatever we reach as consensus could work.

~StacyD(Dooks the Elder)

11. Dooks Jedi Master

star 4
    Stace and I are heading to Sunridge Cineplex Odeon for 7:30pm to meet everyone and to purchase tickets. Since it is raining - we'll meet ya in the lobby area.

See you tonight!!!
  12. Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I won't be in Calgary till Wednesday, maybe Thursday. I plan to see it then. So anyone who can't make it Friday (tonight), or wants to go again, post here, and maybe we can arrange something.

Otherwise, I'll be going alone, as usual.
  13. Vadersmistress66 Jedi Knight

star 2
    So how was it? Worth going to the theater?
  14. SithatHeart Jedi Knight

star 1
    I saw it last Saturday. Although it had its cheezy moments, I'd see it on the big screen. The special effects are worth it.

Cheers,
    M.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.