main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Madison, WI X Men 3 or Superman

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by ROGUE_NINER, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    Seeing as it was a year ago that we were all inline waiting for Star Wars to start Just seeing if there is any interest of maybe another get together for a midnight show
    I know its kind of short notice and I don't really know who all is plaing on seeing the movie but there is a midnight showing Thursday.
    Also chances are good that Superman will also have a midnight show, though I have yet to check it out.

2. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    I'd love to go to the X-Men midnight showing but Michelle had school the next day so she didnt want to and all of our friends are going on Friday at 5 pm. So if you wanted to go to that showing you could meet up with us.

Forcebewitya.

3. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I'll be going to Eastgate Friday, just not sure what time just yet

4. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Master star 3

May 2, 2002
    Brent, You guys gonna be at East Towne, right?

I'll be there for the 5pm showing and look for you.

See ya soon.

5. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Heh it was cool seeing both you guys at the 5 o clock showing. I'm glad we got to catch up a bit since I wont be at the meeting tomorrow. Well have fun.

Forcebewitya.

6. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    yeah that was fun, haven't seen you and Michelle in a while, Rick either for that matter just seems recent due to Filmcon. Anyway I had a blast I'll be at Boarders at 2pm maybe we'll talk about the film

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.