Madison, WI X Men 3 or Superman

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by ROGUE_NINER, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    Seeing as it was a year ago that we were all inline waiting for Star Wars to start Just seeing if there is any interest of maybe another get together for a midnight show
    I know its kind of short notice and I don't really know who all is plaing on seeing the movie but there is a midnight showing Thursday.
    Also chances are good that Superman will also have a midnight show, though I have yet to check it out.
  2. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd love to go to the X-Men midnight showing but Michelle had school the next day so she didnt want to and all of our friends are going on Friday at 5 pm. So if you wanted to go to that showing you could meet up with us.

Forcebewitya.
  3. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be going to Eastgate Friday, just not sure what time just yet
  4. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    Brent, You guys gonna be at East Towne, right?

I'll be there for the 5pm showing and look for you.

See ya soon.
  5. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    Heh it was cool seeing both you guys at the 5 o clock showing. I'm glad we got to catch up a bit since I wont be at the meeting tomorrow. Well have fun.

Forcebewitya.
  6. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah that was fun, haven't seen you and Michelle in a while, Rick either for that matter just seems recent due to Filmcon. Anyway I had a blast I'll be at Boarders at 2pm maybe we'll talk about the film
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.