main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: Betrayal

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ani_dala, Jun 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Can't wait to start! This will be the SHIZNIT YALL!

At least I think it will... what's a shiznit? Did I just say Ya'll? :D

EDIT: Stupidity

2. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Just Colossus's bio (as far as I remember it from the comics and blended a little with what we saw of him during X2...been a while)

Name: Dimitry Sakelov

Alias: Colossus

Height: 6'4

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Weight: 200 pounds

Clothing: Black jumpsuit (well, what would you prefer...yellow spandex?) :D

Power: Colossus has the ability to alter the density of his molecular structure to the metallic. In other words, his flesh and blood becomes living steel, and his strength increases at least fivefold in his altered state.

Characteristics: A strong, focused young man, but somewhat impulsive.

Faction: X-Men

Bio: Dmitry's family defected to the West before he was born. He came to Charles Xavier's school when he was just reaching puberty and the genetic fury ripped forth from his very DNA, creating the living steel that fuels his abilities.

3. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    Wow 50 Posts, Oh My Gosh :eek: :D

Jean Grey- Ani_dala
    Wolverine- Mr_Sith
    Quicksilver- Jango313
    Magneto- OBI-BEN-KENOBI
    Zabe- bountyhunter_42
    Pyro- Darth_zame43
    Vigilante- Zedd-Vega
    Drake Blace/Dragonfyre -Kev-Mas_Colcha
    Roberto Wolfe/Lycanthrope: Zedd-Vega
    Omega Red- OBI-BEN-KENOBI
    Scott Summers/Cyclops- Kartanym
    Bobby/Ice-Man- Kartanym.
    Colossus- Saintheart
    Nightcrawler- CmdrMitthrawnuruodo
    Gambit- jedi_of_darkness

OCC:Welcome everyone, and thanks for the character sheet Saintheart!

4. Angel_of_Sith

Angel_of_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2002
    Name: Kane Tetsuo

Alias: Shadow

Height: 5'8"

Hair Color: blue, bum length and tied back in a single braid.

Eye Color: red

Weight: 110lbs

Clothing: loose fitting clothes, mostly in blues. He wears sun glasses all the time.

Power: very stealthy, can be silent when needs be. can see in the dark.

Characteristics: very quiet, like to keep to the sidelines and observe. Is generally very mild tempered, unless provoked. can fight with skill and grace, but prefers to find non violent means of sorting things out. He can also choose which gender he is, though he usually goes for a male appearance.

Faction: as yet undecided

Bio: Kane's early life was nothing out of the ordinary. He grew up in japan with his wealthy family. His red eyes caused a few problems and was home schooled. He is fluent in english, french, and german.

Do you need anything else?

5. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    No, that is fine, Welcome A_o_S!

Jean Grey- Ani_dala
    Wolverine- Mr_Sith
    Quicksilver- Jango313
    Magneto- OBI-BEN-KENOBI
    Zabe- bountyhunter_42
    Pyro- Darth_zame43
    Vigilante- Zedd-Vega
    Bobby/Ice-Man- Kartanym.
    Colossus- Saintheart
    Gambit- jedi_of_darkness
    Kane Tetsuo/Shadow- Angel_of_Sith

6. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: My eye for detail and perfection must be getting annoying at this point. There are complete character bios of every marvel comic character on

http://www.marveldirectory.com/indivuals.htm

And I don't want to correct anyone for fear of becoming a public nuisance...

*Cough Cough* Piotr Rasputin is Colossus *Cough Cough*

7. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    I PMed you back, and no you are not beign annoying, oh and thank you for the link :D

8. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
  9. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Oh Alex is awesome :D

Jean Grey- Ani_dala
    Wolverine- Mr_Sith
    Quicksilver- Jango313
    Magneto- OBI-BEN-KENOBI
    Zabe- bountyhunter_42
    Pyro- Darth_zame43
    Vigilante- Zedd-Vega
    Bobby/Ice-Man- Kartanym.
    Colossus- Saintheart
    Gambit- jedi_of_darkness
    Alex/Havok- Kev-Mas_Colcha

10. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    WARNING :: LONG CHARACTER SHEET FOLLOWS!!!

Character Sheet:

Name: Alexander (?Alex?) Summers

Alias: Havok

Height: 6 ft.

Hair Color: Blonde

Weight: 175 lbs.

Clothing: The thing he wears on his head, and the rest I dunno?

Power: Havok is a mutant with the superhuman ability to absorb ambient cosmic energy into the cells of his body, transform it in an unknown manner, and release it as waves of energy that heat the air in their path enough to turn it into plasma. (Plasma is a super-heated state of matter consisting of charged subatomic particles.) These waves will emanate from his body in all directions unless he purposefully tries to channel them in a single directions, usually along the length of his arms. Havok is himself immune to the intense heat he creates. Whether he is immune to intense heat from other sources is not yet known.

Despite past accounts, the energy that Havok releases is not truly a concussive force. When Havok strikes an object with the waves of intensity of hot plasma, the sudden vast jump in temperature will often cause objects to shatter, explode, or seemingly disintegrate, and an observer might therefore wrongly think that the object had been struck by a concussive force. Should Havok direct his energy at the lowest level, he can project it towards a human being and his target will suffer a severe headache but will not burn up.

Havok's body is constantly in the process of absorbing cosmic radiation. When each of his body's power-storage cell enclaves reaches its capacity, excess cosmic energy is thereafter absorbed and immediately re-emitted in negligible quantities. Upon the total expenditure of all his available energy, it takes Havok's body about 16.5 hours to recharge to its peak level. The act of concentration involved in releasing his energy in anything other than an omnidirectional wave is physically exhausting for Havok if he continues it over an extended period of time.

Characteristics: Read the Bio?

Faction: X-Men

Bio: Alexander Summers is the younger of the two sons of Christopher Summers, a United States Air Force Major and test pilot, and his wife Katherine Anne. Alex and his mother and older brother Scott were flying back from a vacation in Christopher's vintage airplane when the plane crashed into a scout ship of the Shi'ar Empire, setting the wooden plane ablaze. Katherine Anne Summers pushed Scott and Alex out of the burning plane with the only available parachute. Thus the two boys escaped the Shi'ar while their parents did not. Scott and Alex both believed their parents had been killed until as adults they were reunited with their father, who had since become Corsair, leader of the Starjammers, a starfaring band of adventurers. The two boys were hospitalized for injuries they sustained during their landing, since their overburdened parachute had been unable to slow their decent safely enough. Scott and Alex both suffered traumatic amnesia regarding the plane incident. Alex left the hospital after two weeks and was placed in an orphanage in Omaha, Nebraska. Soon adopted, Alex had little or no contact with Scott until years later.

Alex was unaware of Scott's developing mutant power or his identity as Cyclops of the X-Men until after the younger Summers had graduated from college. It was at that time that Alex first became aware of his own mutant abilities. A professor of archeology named Ahmet Abdol, also a mutant, had discovered a psychic link between himself and Summers. While both of them had the latent mutant power to absorb and transform cosmic radiation, Abdol's ability to exercise the power was jammed in an unknown manner by Summers' body. The Living Pharoah, as this mutant was calling himself, captured the youth and took him to his laboratory in Egypt. Abdol found a way to screen Summers' body from ambient cosmic radiation, permitting his own body to attain its latent potential. Abdol was transformed into the Living Monolith, a gigantic mutant

11. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 13, 2004
    Anidala, are you allowing apocalypse as a character? I think apocalypse as a character has a bit too much of an advantage over every other player.

EDIT: Omega Red's CS

Name:eek:mega Red

Alias:eek:mega Red

Height:7foot

Hair Color:blonde

Eye Color:red

Weight:probably around 750, considering the metal.

Clothing :http://www.kpatrick-creations.com/xmen/images/villians/villians-OmegaRed.jpg

Power:super strength, endurance, shoots metal (Carbonadium) cables from his wrists that suck life energy, and releases a lethal poison from his pores to kill enemies. It doesn't affect him

Characteristics:He's crazy, like most villains.

Faction:Brotherhood.Why: He hates humans, and magneto could rip the metal out of his body.

Bio: OR's history prior to his creation into Omega Red has yet to be revealed. His Omega Red identity was created years ago by a Soviet government agency -- much like Canada's "Weapon X" program. However, during his creation, the covert team known as Team X crashed the project base to steal a "Carbonadium synthesizer" device. Omega Red fought Team X, as the device was the only thing keeping his "death factor" in check. He was defeated, and without the device, Omega Red went into a death-like coma. In recent years, Matsuo Tsurayaba (of the criminal agency, the Hand) used mystic and scientific rites to revive Omega Red for his own lackey -- and the sacrifice of life allowed his "death (poison) factor" to become manageable.

12. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I have to agree with OBK there. En Sabah Nur (Apocalypse) would be the most powerful character and he is literally considered a god. Thus God-Modding. Plus, Apocalypse's only goal would be to kill off all humanity and all mutants he only needs his Four Horsemen, Death, Famine, War and Pestilence with him and everyone else who aren't these four will be killed outright.

13. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Name: Kessa Gane

Alias: Spark

Height: Average?

Hair Color: long staright Dark Red

Weight: Average?

Clothing: Tight fitting black shirt and trousers(pants) with black high starappy shoes

Power: Fire hunreds of volts of electrisity out of hand when wishing to

Characteristics:

Faction: magneto's

14. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: Wow, this has really skyrocketed! We still need someone to play at least Mystique, and Sabretooth.

15. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    OOC:Is juggernaut a playable character, or is he imprisioned?

My friend might want to be him.

16. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    *steps in and nods* Apocalypse should not be allowed, he is simply too powerful. Maybe another time...Anyway, i shall join soon with my own character. *swiftly turns and heads out*

17. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Um that is true, I have to think about this....

Anyways, I'm posting the Charcater List since the RPG will start in about 19 minutes :)

Jean Grey- Ani_dala
    Wolverine- Mr_Sith
    Quicksilver- Jango313
    Magneto- OBI-BEN-KENOBI
    Zabe- bountyhunter_42
    Pyro- Darth_zame43
    Vigilante- Zedd-Vega
    Bobby/Ice-Man- Kartanym.
    Colossus- Saintheart
    Gambit- jedi_of_darkness
    Alex/Havok- Kev-Mas_Colcha
    Kessa Gane/Spark- Darth_Joesha

Ture, he will nto be allowed to play

18. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    Anidala, can you post who's on what side and undecided and such?

19. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Go by the movies. If you haven't seen them in the movies yet, they're undecided, and we, the players, get to decide who goes on what team. :p ;)

20. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC:

Okay, heres a quick rundown of where everybody might want to be, depending on your faction:

X-Men:

School for Gifted Students
    Boston, Washington DC Area

Magneto:

Streets of New York, Boston, DC Area
    Any other populated area in East coast

I will start with the first post as Wolverine. I suppose that the X-Men can start, since Kartanym alerted me that he may not be here,but don't post too quickly, we dont want this to get cluttered up.

Thanks, and lets get ready to play!

21. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Oww... pink hurts my eyes... especially focusing on my laptop... ungh... it burns! it BUUURRNNNS! :D

22. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    I'd also like to see everybodys timezones and such so we can plan out confrontations.

Go by the movies?Are you nuts?Comics own the movies.And I just want a list I can glance at to see where everyone stands.

EDIT: Magneto always has some kind of secret headquarters. And why can't it be Asteroid M?

23. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: I didn't know what we were going to decide upon, so I figured I'd let Magneto's faction plan that out.

24. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    im england so 8 hours ahead of y'all

25. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey- Ani_dala (X-Men)
    Wolverine- Mr_Sith (X-Men)
    Quicksilver- Jango313 (?)
    Magneto- OBI-BEN-KENOBI (Brotherhood)
    Zabe- bountyhunter_42 (Unaffiliated)
    Pyro- Darth_zame43 (Magneto, Brotherhood)
    Vigilante- Zedd-Vega (Unaffiliated)
    Drake Blace/Dragonfyre -Kev-Mas_Colcha (X-Men)
    Roberto Wolfe/Lycanthrope: Zedd-Vega (X-Men)
    Omega Red- OBI-BEN-KENOBI (Brotherhood, Magneto)
    Scott Summers/Cyclops- Kartanym (X-Men)
    Bobby/Ice-Man- Kartanym. (X-Men)
    Colossus- Saintheart (X-Men)
    Nightcrawler- CmdrMitthrawnuruodo (X-Men)
    Gambit- jedi_of_darkness (?)
    Kane Tetsuo/Shadow- Angel_of_Sith (Unaffiliated)
    Alex/Havok- Kev-Mas_Colcha (X-Men)
    Kessa Gane/Spark- Darth_Joesha (Magneto, Brotherhood)

There!

OCC: Ok let's start

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.