1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive X-Men: Betrayal

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ani_dala, Jun 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: I edited and you better tell Anilu the same thing. And Anilu...don't copy me darn you! jk :p Uh...that snap of a finger thing...not cool. That's a little too strong of a move i'm thinking.

Gunslinger IC: A swirl of a trench coat was heard as he ran along the streets hunting down the base of which he hated most in this city of the west...San Francisco City Hall. As he came to it he grinned, the lights reflecting off his sunglasses and before anyone knew what was going on, he held his hands out and shot out jets of fire, burning the area around the city hall, closing it in. No escape for those inside. HAve fun firefighters he thought dully as he turn and fled while cop cars came bursting onto the scene, yelling and firing at him.
    Gunslinger gave one quick glance at them and blew them away as he escaped into the depths of the city.

tag: anyone
  2. OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC:ummmm, how'd you break in to my compound? Do you really wanna take on the whole brotherhood? All 6 of us? I guess you could just fight sparks...But she won't be alone for long.

TAG: Zabe
  3. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC as Lycanthrope

It figures. He got the telepathic message no problem, but not one of the X-Men or students bothered to notify him.

"Better suit up then..."

He rushed to his closet and changed into his X-Suit and made his way downstairs with the other students and met up with Havok and Dragonfyre.

TAG: Anyone at school.

======================================================

IC as Vigilante

While searching DC, he caught a sharp telepathic message in his mind. He could recognize the voice, but tried to think of who it was.

"Its that girl! The one that came to me with Xavier... Grey was her name... she's in trouble... but I don't have the first clue of where to look for her... maybe its time I talked with the X-Men..."

He rushed through the alley and made his way to a lone kawasaki motorcycle and rode quickly towards Boston looking to the card Xavier gave him a while back.

"Xaviers School for the Gifted..."

TAG: Anyone
  4. PadawanEmily Force Ghost

star 8
  5. Carl_Jones Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC as Jerry

Jerry finished his studies, when in reality, he was just bored. [face_whistling]. He left the classroom and put his books and research away in his locker. After that he went to the living room to kick back and watch some T.V. After that he heard the alert that the X-Men had sent out. He stood up, but then slightly stopped, and sat back down, and looked down at the floor thinking to himself.

"No...No, i shouldn't go. There will be enough X-Men goin to rescue her anyway. Besides, it is not my problem. Hmph!" After he said this, Jerry stood up and walked into the gym to lift some weights. He had many things going through his mind, including the fact that if he was even considered a true X-Man. (singular for X-Men [face_laugh])

TAG: All
  6. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
    Spark grabbed a coat and walked out into the harsh cold outside, she started to walk aound shotting the floor with sudden burts of electrisity
  7. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    IC :: Havok

Havok looked at Lycanthrope when he came up upon them...

"Hey, Roberto! We almost forgot about you! Well, why don't you help us gather all the X-Men. You go notify Xavier."

IC :: Dragonfyre

Dragonfyre smiled at Lycanthrope, letting him know that at least someone cared to befriend him... Or at least try...

"Yeah, Roberto, you should go do that. We'll be waiting for you..."

BOTH TAG :: Lycanthrope, X-Men
  8. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jean Grey

Jean was trying to calm her powers. as they were doing evil things, especially to the X-Men. Jean then began to feel the power she had in Alkali Lake, and tried to control it, but couldn't, there she let out a loud scream and began to collapse

9. Talcius Jedi Knight

star 1
    Tahno shifted from one foot to the other as he hovered just outside of the doors to the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters.He was dressed rather plainly, faded blue jeans, a white T-shirt, his favorite black vest with all of his little trinkets and his recent 'gift' from Magneto. He pulled his dork beanie so that its' edge just met his eyes.

I hope the stupid metal plate in my hat and those really stupid mind excercises keep my secrets locked in my own head or Magneto's gonna get my head sent back to him on a silver platter. Tahno thought to himself with disgust, taking in a deep breath.

He shifted his weight again, his stance mirroring his discomfort and he reached for the doorbell. He rang it twice, took two steps back and let out a deep sigh.

ARRRRRRG...I just finished school and here I am trying to get back into one...WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?!?Tahno gritted his teeth and his face looked rather pained. His hands went to his head and he knocked on it a few times just to make sure he was still there
  10. Mr_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Wolverine- Boston Streets

As Wolverine trudged along the sidewalk, he heard something, behind him, following. Trying not to alert the person he knew, Logan kept at his same pace. Closer and closer this being crept, until finally, Wolverine burst around, claws ready to extend from the bridges of his knuckles.

All that presented itself to him, was a little girl, who couldn't be more than ten years old. Just as he was ready to say a few words, a mother came bounding up and down the sidewalk, running to the kid.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!", the woman shrieked.

So, this is what its come to. I can't even be facing in the same direction as a freakin kid, without some up-tight mom come yellin at me, these humans are pissin me off

Wolverine had not always used the term 'human' in a manner that seemed as if he were disgusted with them. But as of late, it was all he could do to not randomly attack all of them, one by one. LIfe was hard for a mutant, and yet some still seeked to find a peaceful solution to all of it.

It just seemed to far out of the mutant socieitie's hopes to be able to co-exist with them.

Tag: Anyone
  11. OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: I should have asked this earlier, but is wolverine stripped of the adamantium in this game or not?
  12. Mr_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: No, he is not. It is still very much a large part of his body.
  13. OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC:ah. good. that makes him easier to control. :D
  14. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Lycanthrope

"Yea yea, I got ya..."

He turned and made his way to Xaviers office grumbling to himself in Spanish. He came to the door and knocked.

"Come in Roberto... I suppose you are here to tell me about Jean?"

"Yea, I figured you'd already know... What do you want us to do Professor?"

Xavier stayed quiet closing his eyes and focusing a bit then opened them.

"Tell the other students to wait momentarily... we will be having a guest come here in a few minutes..."

Lycanthrope nodded and rushed back down to tell the students.

OOC: Hope you don't mind the Xavier control there...
  15. Mr_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: :D True, but hey, I'm on your side. ;)

Professor Xavier- School

Xavier had been locked away in Cerebro for sometime. After Wolverine's betrayal, the X-Men had been searching not only for him, but for Mystique as well. He didn't want to try and look too hard, as whatever he was focusing on, would be easily slain.

Logan, where are you...

Just as he could feel the same type of signature mark he felt before from Logan, the door burst open, with a mutant nearly out of breath.

"Carry, what is it?"

"I'm sorry to..bother you...but Jean is alive!! We don't know where exactly, but shes alive!"

Xavier smiled.

"Get everybody upstairs, in the dining hall. It's time to have a little chat."

16. Carl_Jones Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC as Jerry

Jerry after a good amount of weight lifting and excersise, went out of the room, and headed to the hangar to take a peek inside. He came to it, and made sure no one saw him. He looked out the door, and saw that the X-Men rescue team had not left yet. He then came up with a little smirk, and went to go and suit up, as for he was bored and wanted some action. He got suited up well, made some final preparations, and he then ran to the hangar bay to board the rescue ship. He was excited that he might get to know more people and he might get a bit of more action in his life.

OOC: When will the X-Men leave to save Jean?? [face_beatup]
  17. OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC:Not until I'm dead. :D I'd quicker give her to the hellfire club. that would certinly make this more interesting. :D
  18. PadawanEmily Force Ghost

star 8
    IC as Jenna:

In an alleyway in New York City a young girl quickly ran down, she knocked over garbage cans and wasted garbage everywhere. She stopped at the light. It blinded her. She held her hand up to her face. She pulled her hood over her head and ran again.

She saw him, the guy. "Where have you been?" the young girl looked at her and shook her head, she slowly put her hand out. The serum was what she needed. "This will only last you for so long Jenna." Jenna looked at him. "I'm a monster. Trust me i don't care"

She turned around, putting the serum in her arm, getting the jolt of the blood. Her eyes blinkined but did nothing. She turned and put her hood down, turning the corner walking down the streets of New York

"No....your a mutant" he said turning around. Jenna knew she was different. She didnt like it either. She needed to find more serum. or she would hurt alot of people. I don't want to do that either, she told her self. She walked into the shelter taking some food and eating it slowly, stuffing some in her pockets, she walked out. She bumped into someone. "I'm sorry sir" was all that came out of her mouth.

Tag: Any in the streets of New York.
  19. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Dragonfyre :: Xavier's School for the Gifted

Dragonfyre went into the dining hall, where he met the other X-Men, including Xavier, and he sat down, quietly...

Havok :: Xavier's School for the Gifted

Havok sat down as well, waiting for Xavier to speak...

BOTH TAG :: X-Men
  20. OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: I have homework to do. I'll be back in an hour.
  21. Mr_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Xavier- Dining Hall

"As you all may have heard, or know, Doctor Jean Grey is very much alive. Through Cerebro, I haven't been able to locate her unfortanently. It is with that result, that I have decided to leave her be."

Many gasps were heard across the room, angry expressions were directed at him. He raised his hand, to call for a pause.

"I feel that we don't need to be sending out mutants at a time such as this. It is getting out of control with the US Government enforcing strict laws upon us. If we are able to achieve an exact locale, yes, we will send out a squadron of X-Men. But as for now, I'm sorry."

Xavier, wheeled out into the main hall, everybody would need time to discuss the matter. Almost immediately, the room erupted in yelling.

22. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OCC: Wow, that is crazy :eek:

IC as Jean Grey:

Jean felt more power go thorugh her body and began to slowly errupt, shaking the room she was in and sending shakes through the city.
    "Aahaaa"

23. cavalier_one Force Ghost

star 4
    Any room for a new character or is the game full?
  24. Mr_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Well, we need some people for Magneto's faction. Namely, a created PC, or Sabretooth, or Toad. Just PM me your character sheet.
  25. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC as Vigilante

He rode up on the motorcycle to the Mansion gates and parked the bike. He looked over the gates and saw the security cameras watching him. He knew Xavier would recognize him, and he could easily gain entrance...

======================================================

IC as Lycanthrope

He grumbled again.

"Not saving Jean? What kind of place is this man? This really sucks. She could be in danger... this looks muy mal(very bad) amigos..."

He sighed and walked back up to his room. He knew they had to help Jean, but he preferred to stay here for now unless told to leave by Xavier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.