main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: Betrayal

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ani_dala, Jun 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    IC - Cyclops

Scott strapped himself into the pilot seat, Jean sitting along side him. "Hold on back there" he said as the X-Jet's main engines came to life, the ship rising slowly upwards from its resting place. With the blue sky coming into view in front of them, Scott pushed forward on the main controls, sending the jet forward as fast as it possibly could.

"We've got a while before we arrive. Split into your teams if you haven't already," Scott looked over to Jean, "You'd better talk tactics, some of these kids aren't sure what to do."

IC - Wolverine

Logan, Lisa still holding tightly to his hand, walked along the path towards his apartment. Along the way, they passed a small electrical store with various televisions viewable in the front window. Logan didn't take much notice of them, until he heard the words he didn't want to hear.

".... the police have no control over the events at this moment in time. We don't know who these people are or what they want, but they are completly over-running the city. It's as if they want a war..."

Lisa tugged on Logan's jacket. "What is that?" she asked, turning to the screens.

Logan looked up towards them, noticing members of the Brotherhood in the background. He shook his head. "Nothing kid. Nothing that concerns us ..."

Logan, you are probably watching this on tv, but New York City is under attack, we need your help, I need your help, please Logan, listen to me!

Logan jumped slightly as the words came to him. "Is something wrong?" a startled Lisa asked.

He looked up at the screens again, at the destruction that had been left in the wake. He realised then, he had made a mistake. He should have never left the X-Men ... he had betrayed them. Anger grew inside of him, overshadowing the fear. He looked over to Lisa.

"I have to go."

"What? Where?"

"Someone needs me ... sorry kid."

"No," Lisa said, running after him as he left her behind, "I want to go with you."

"It's too dangerous."

"Not if I'm with you it isn't."

Logan sighed. He was never going to win the argument ... no doubt he would never live down the fact he lost to a teenager. "Fine ... come on."

"Where are we going then?"

Logan smirked, spotting a Harley sitting by itself on the street corner. "New York."

2. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

Jean smiled at Scott, stood up and walked towards her group, and smiled at them...
    "Ok. Ty, Jubilee, Greg and John, this is your first mission, you must be in control of your powers, and you must only attack the enemy, if you see someone in danger you must help them".
    Jean nodded her head, then looked at the others.

TAG: All

3. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

"Ok. Ty, Jubilee, Greg and John, this is your first mission - " Ty cleared her thoat; it was her second. "You must be in control of your powers, and you must only attack the enemy, if you see someone in danger you must help them". She nodded to Jean and glanced at the other members.

TAG: X-Men

4. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jubilee

Jubilee smiled at Jean, then looked at the others and nodded her head...
    "Ok, as long as we don't attack humans I hope they can cooperate, they must know that we will not hurt them, Magneto and his Brotherhood of mutants will".
    Jubilee looked at Greg, gave him a small smile, then turned her head back.

5. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Gregory Bails

"Ok. Ty, Jubilee, Greg and John, this is your first mission, you must be in control of your powers, and you must only attack the enemy, if you see someone in danger you must help them".

Greg listened to Jean's words and couldn't help but think, Right, be in control of my powers. That's like telling a kid not to eat ice cream.[/b]

Ogre laughed again. What? Are you afraid I won't play nice with the other children?

Greg sighed and looked over to Jubilee smile at him. He smiled back.

She said, "Ok, as long as we don't attack humans I hope they can cooperate, they must know that we will not hurt them, Magneto and his Brotherhood of mutants will".

Greg looked back out the window. I hope I won't hurt them, he thought to himself.

Tag: Jean's team

6. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    IC - Cyclops

The X-Jet glided across the sky towards its destination. "Get ready to go guys, we're nearly there," Scott called back.

A few moments later, the Jet landed safetly and undetected on the outskirts of the city. Scott quickly unbuckled his belt and opened the rear exit. "Pair up into teams. Jean, you take the East side. Everyone else with me, we've got the West. Let's go."

With that, the X-Men prepared for battle, the two teams departing from the X-Jet. Scott quickly kissed Jean before he left. "If anything happens, you call me straight away." With a smile, he led his team towards the west side, running as quickly as he could.

Tag: All X-Men

7. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

Jean smiled softly at Scott, kissed him back, then looked at the others and smiled...
    "You heard Scott, we must hurry up, these people are in danger, I think The Brotherhood has stopped theit attacks, but I don't know why, anyways let's go".
    Jean looked at them one last time, then began to ran as fast as she could, when she suddenly saw Mystique and Sparks standing there, not doing anything at all...
    "X-Men, you go help the people, I will deal with these two".
    Jean looked at Mystique, then shook her head and began to slowly walk around, then lifted her hand up and threws Mystique into a wall.....

8. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Quicksilver saw Mystique and Sparks fly into a wall.

"Jean."

He got up and ran to where the two women were standing, and saw Jean and Cyclops. Quicksilver ran around them and back to Cyclops, and grabbed his visor.

TAG: Kart, Ani-Dala

9. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

"Scott!".
    Jean said as she looked at Scott, then back at Quicksilver, and sighed as she saw he had his visor...
    "You give that back right now, we came here in peace". Jean sighed, then slowly tried to grab his visor, but sighed as she couldn't use her powers for some reason.

10. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    OOC: Uh, guys ... Cyclops isn't there. He's on the other side of town. Sorry for any confusion.

11. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Lol, I know, I totally forgot about that, sorry, school is affecting this RPG :p

12. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Damn!

13. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: What if we forget about this, but Quicsilver still attacks Cyclops, Quiclver is in the other side of the city, were Scott is ;)

14. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jubilee

Jubilee looked at Jean, then turned back to Greg and smiled at him, then nodded her head.
    "Let's defend these people, I will take Omega Red and you help the others Greg, now let's go"...
    Jubilee looked at Omega Red, then sent electricity shocks straight to him.

Jean Grey

Jean looked at Quicksilver, and tried to push him away with her powers, but sighed as he quickly got up, then stopped him wth her hand.
    "Please, stop this".

OCC: Jango, you can attack her, lol it's part of the plan :p

15. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Wow. I was thinking about dropping this, but I really would liek to come back. I didn't like the fact I was abandoning an RP, but I guess it was going on well without me.

Perhaps I could get a brief summary? Like what is everyone doing, and I'll just make 1 new character.

16. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Quicksilver shot right back up.

"Stop what? I'm under orders, Jean!"

TAG: Ani_Dala

17. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Gregory Bails

"Let's defend these people, I will take Omega Red and you help the others Greg, now let's go."

"Right." Greg took a deep breath and then concentrated on all of the angry thoughts he had gained over the years. As the memories came to him, his own personality diminished and Ogre took over his mind. His eyes ficlkered over to yellow and he began to grow, doubling in size. Muscle piled on muscle and soon his shirt was nothing more than torn shredds.

A wicked smile spread across his face as he said, "Ogre's back and it's time to play!"

Tag: Brotherhood people. (come and get me! [face_devil]

18. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Zedd-Vega, you could have Jubilee back, I just took her because you weren't posting that much, you can have her back!

Basicly everyone is in New York trying to stop the attacks The Brotherhood have been creating, they were just creating all this trouble because they want to kidnap Cyclops, and a clone is helping them, Jean's clone is helping them.

Jean Grey

Jean shook her head and looked at him.
    "Please, I will not attack you, I just want you to pleave those people alone!"...

19. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Nah you're doing a great job playing her. I figure my other OC's Lycanthrope and Vigilante are probably useless by now, and the same with Team X, so if its all the same to you, I'd like to just have 1 single character and play that character for the remainder of the game...

20. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Of course, go ahead! :D

21. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

Pyro walked behind Jean Grey, who was unaware of his presence while she talked to Quicksilver.

*Flick* Pyro flipped open his lighter, letting out its small flame.
    "Jean...just give up, it's a lost cause!" Pyro smirked as he raised his hand, letting the flames fly into her hair.

tag Jean, Quicksilver, any

22. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

As soon as she felt the fire in her hair, Jean lost control of her powers and slammed Pyro into a wall, then calmed down and called for Scott, she didn't know what to do!
    "Scott!"....

23. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Quicksilver smirked as Jean's hair burst into flames. He ran to the other X-Men and found Ty. He ran towards her.

"Well, well, Miss Ty. How's your ribs?"

TAG: spacelady

24. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

Ty slowly changed into her tiger form, but then saw Quicksilver come towards her. She changed back to human and slowly made her way closer to him. "Well look at what the cat dragged in. My rips are a lot better now, thanks for caring!" She started to walk in a circle, never taking her gold eyes off him. "How's your back, by the way? After that trip that you took, I wouldn't be surprised if that's still sore."

TAG: Quicksilver

25. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I do hope this is alright. I was a little obsessed with the whole Vampire thing.

Name: Jared Nomak

Alias: Nomak

Height: 5' 11"

Hair Color: None

Eye Color: Red

Weight: 154 lbs

Clothing: Dirty trenchcoat with tattered clothing.

Power: Multitude of Vampiric powers. Wall climbing, superhuman strength, as well as minor regenerative powers. He also carries a unique Vampiric virus known as the ?Reaper Strain?, which causes the victims of his blood drain to become Reapers themselves. He is immune to silver and garlic, but not sunlight. He constantly needs to feed.

Characteristics: Intelligent, but violent. Greedy as well, in the sense that he needs to feed.

Faction: None

Bio: The beginning of the first known vampiric virus known as the ?Reaper Strain?, Jared Nomak was killed by the Vampire hunter Blade. Little did Nomak know, he was to be used as part of an extradimensional mutant plan. Using a sort of Time Machine, the mutant known as Apocalypse had brought Nomak to the current future where he wouldn?t be killed in the past timeline. After a detailed explanation as well as a demonstration, Nomak was told that even though he was not a mutant, he proved useful to Apocalypse. Known as En Sabah Nur, he explained to Nomak that he was in need of new Horsemen and offered Nomak to become one. Nomak graciously accepted under the terms where he was allowed to feed whenever he needed as long as anything Apocalypse needed of him would be done. Jared Nomak is currently the Horseman known as Famine.

[image=http://images.countingdown.com/images/countdowns/movies/1361/1011/537050_main.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.