main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: Betrayal

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ani_dala, Jun 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: That is excellent, go ahead and psiot if you like to, I really like Vampires too! :D

Jubilee

Jubilee looked at Omega Red with anger, as she slowly created eneryg globes and trhew them towards Omega Red, then spoke up.
    "Don't ever hurt a little kid again"...

TAG: All

2. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

"NO!" Pyro yelled as he jumped up of the pavement, his lip had began to bleed from the hit against the wall. "Sick of you all. You need to learn when to quit messing around in others peoples business!"
    Pyro flicked his lighter back open, making sure this flame wouldn't go out.
    "Die!" Pyro yelled as he sent the flame spiralling towards Jean. This time he quickly raised the heat, letting it hit everything in its path as it quickly widened. Now the ground and near by wall of a building was on fire, more importanly, it was flying right at Jean.

tag all

3. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

Jean stopped the fire with all her strenght and redirected it to a car, then as son as it exploded, Jean collapsed into the floor. Jean tried to get up, and suddenly realized she was bleeding, then everything was dark, Jean was unconcious now....

4. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Where is everyone at? And by that I mean all this fighting? I'll have Nomak jump in...

5. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: New York City (Cyclops, Rogue, Bobby and Jerry are in the East Side on NYC and Jean, Ty, Jubilee and Greg are in the Westside)

6. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Muchas Gracias!

IC as Jared Nomak

New York City: West Side

Deep within the shadows, a figure lurked. Drawn by the sounds of violence and the smell of blood, this creature is driven to feed on the blood of mortals. He is one unique creature as he is a vampire, one of the fabled Nosforatu. But he is no ordinary vampire, for he carries a unique virus known as the "Reaper Strain". Anyone bitten by him will turn into a Reaper themselves.

Climbing up the wall of a large building, he peered down from the rooftop and watched as a group of people fought on the streets. He grinned and evil grin before he was sent a telepathic message from someone even more mysterious.

"Nomak, you can drain whomever you wish, you won't have to worry about Blade any longer. I have seen to it that he has been taken care of. Go and satisfy your thirst for blood, but be sure to bring back three other Horsemen for my ranks. Death, Plague and Pestilence."

Nomak nodded and grinned again leaping from the roof. His ragged coat and clothing flapped in the wind as he landed in a crouch near the battle area. He grinned once more. To them, he seemed nothing more than a normal human. None of them had a clue he was a vampire... and they didn't know that they were soon to become his prey...

7. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

Pyro walked calmly over to Jean, seeing that she was unconcious. "Foolish woman." Pyro let out a little snicker. He didn't know if he was suppossed to kill Jean, but he didn't care. Slowly he started a fire on her clothing, making sure she would suffer while she was unconcious.

8. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Death, War, and Pestilence I meant above... I'm stupid :p

IC as Jared Nomak

New York City: Westside

Nomak stood and looked to the suspicious man who seemed to be lighting someone ablaze. He chuckled and made his way slowly over to Jean and Pyro. He grinned his evil grin and made his way closer to them. They did not know his intentions...

TAG: Jean, Pyro, anyone in that relative vacinity

9. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

Pyro smiled as the flames began to grow on Jean. He looked up to see some ugly freak grinning at him. Pyro was not in the mood.

"Go or die. Your choice."

Pyro gave off his own smile as he outlined his body in flames. Something wasn't right about that thing.

tag Jared, Jean, all

10. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Jared Nomak

Nomak grinned again. He took another step and held his hands out to his sides. "Too late," He chuckled as he leapt into the air, bounding off of a building and lunging downward at Pyro in an attempt to tackle him.

TAG: Pyro, anyone

11. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

Suddenly, Jean's eyes opened slowly, she couldn't move, and she didn't know what was going on, just that she needed Scott quickly, and called him through her mind.
    ~Scott, help me~...
    Jean suddenly closed her eyes again, as her conciousness weakened.

12. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Quicksilver smirked.

"My back? It's great."

TAG: spacelady

13. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

Ty nodded, smiling. "That's just great, absolutely great!"

TAG: Quicksilver

14. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    IC - Cyclops

Along the east side of New York city, the battle continued. Scott, along with Bobby, Rogue and Jerry, fought as best they could against the Brotherhood.

But as the fight raged on, a thought came to Scott's mind. Scott, help me Jean! He should have never left her alone.

"Bobby, take over here," he shouted, sending a wave of energy from his glasses towards and enemy has he sprinted away from the fight.

"What!! Where are you going!!" Bobby shouted back.

"Jean" was all that Scott replied with as he ran as fast as he could, hoping he would get there in time.

IC - Logan

The Harley roared as it made its way through the outer streets of New York. It wasn't as fast as Scott's, but it would have to do under the circumstances. Young Lisa held on tight behind him. "How long before we get there?" she asked.

Logan quickly stopped the bike in a skid, the many towers of the city coming into view in front of him.

"I want you to stay here. It's too dangerous," Logan said, "Far too dangerous for someone like you."

Lisa simply nodded, getting off the bike slowly. "I hope you know what you are doing," she smiled.

"So do I," Logan replied, "I'll be back."

15. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

As Jean was slowly becoming unconcious again, something came into her view, Scott was close to her, as he tried to stop the fire burning all over Jean's uniform. Jean began to cough, then looked at him and grabbed his hand, then spoke up in a slight whisper...
    "Scott, Logan is coming, he...he is going to help us".

16. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    IC - Cyclops

"Scott, Logan is coming, he...he is going to help us."

Scott took Jean into his arms. She had been shaken up bad, and the news of Logan returning didn't make things any easier to take.

He looked over to the brotherhood fighting away on the distance. A newcomer had arrived, though Scott was unsure of which side, if any, he or she was on. But for the moment, he had his hands full with Pyro, a former member of the X-Men, if Scott remembered correctly.

"We don't need him," Scott replied, "I can handle this."

TAG: Ani_dala, other brotherhood near the duo.

17. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

"Scott, don't do this, something bad is going to happen to you, please don't do this".
    Jean sighed as her words were hopeless, Scott was already coming in Pyro's direction, she could do nothing, but she knew Logan was going to help them...
    Suddenly, Jean was beign pulled away by someone, Logan.
    "Logan, Scott needs your help, something bad is going to happen, please, help him".

18. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I don't know if I can post yet, because Zame hasn't answered my tag.

19. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

Pyro watched as the man jumped up. He took a couple steps back, only to see that the man was about to come down on him. In a natural reaction, Pyro raised the flames around his body and jumped back. If the man landed on him he would surely start on fire. "To late for what?" Pyro thought as the man came down.

tag zedd, any

20. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty and Dallyra

Ty didn't have time for this, as she glanced around at everyone, she knew what she had to do, her plan would be deadly to her, but she had no other way. Her eyes became big and cat-like, her fingers and hands grew larger. Soon, she was a tiger. She threw a roar at Quicksilver and then she turned around, running faster than ever before towards Pyro's back. She jumped ontop of him and began to tear at his back. She knocked him to the ground and then continued to rip at him.

Dallyra watched as the X-Men came, but they were getting beat up. She saw Pyro get knocked down by - a tiger?! She ran to the cat, still invisible and pushed her off of Pyro.

Ty glanced around for her attacker, but she couldn't see anything; just the air in front of her. She made herself become human again, slowly backing up.

Dallyra slowly approached her and pushed her back more. She was able to see a small lake near by, so she threw a punch at Ty's cheek. Finally when the lake was right behind the girl, Dallyra threw her fist into Ty's flat stomach, sending her back into the water.

TAG: X-Men and Brother Hood

21. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Where the hell did a tiger come from?

22. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Lol Ty's (spacelady) power is that she can turn into a Tiger ;)

23. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Ok...

IC as Jared Nomak

Nomak landed on the ground near Pyro and grinned again. He didn't answer the pyromaniacs question and continued grinning. Indeed this person had interesting powers, but was he worthy? Nomak walked over to a parked car and lifted it over his head with a great display of metahuman strength. He growled and hurled the vehicle at Pyro as his bloodlust fueled inside of him.

TAG: DZ43, anyone

24. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

Pyro screamed as he stood up. blood poured down his back. He would kill that Tiger. the wounds would definatly leave scars.

Pyro looked up to see a car in flying right at him. With the fire around his body, he sent the flames forward to stop the momentum of the large chunk of metal. Not enough time and too short of a distance later Pyro was on the back of the spiralling car, which was now on fire. He used this to his advantage, pushing his body away from the car with the flames and sending his body into the air.

*splat*

Pyro spit blood out of his mouth as he now levitated in the air, sitting on top of his eagle made of flames. "Did he throw that?" Pyro said to himself. Pyro wasted no time to thinking about it as he flew even higher into the air, Out of the reach of everybody else. He made a U-turn in mid-air, facing the new foe. He held a ball of fire at in his hand, throwing it at the Vampire.

tag Zedd, all

25. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Jared Nomak

Nomak rolled out of the fireballs way and made his way to the fire hydrant. He grinned again and ripped the hydrant from the ground the water spraying everywhere and straight up towards Pyro. If he could dodge it, the water would hit him no matter what happened, and Nomak would get his chance to feed.

TAG: DZ43

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.