main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: Betrayal

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ani_dala, Jun 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

"Dam!" Pyro yelled as his fire eagle began to reduce to nothing. He could have raised the temperature of the fire but time wasn't on his side.

With the remaining fire below him he lowered himself the ground. Water was all over him. He hated the water. he knelt to the floor wiping it from his face. He began to make another fireball in his hand, small enough to be hidden.

tag zedd, all

2. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Jared Nomak

New York City: Westside

Fire Hydrant in hand, he threw it to the grounded Pyro and charged behind it. He was ready to pounce on Pyro as soon as he saw his opening...

TAG: DZ43

3. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

Pyro heard his foes next move. Turning around, Pyro threw his concealed fireball at the fire hydren. It half exploded and flew in a diffrent direction leaving only the man charging at him. Pyro quickly pulled out his lighter, there was no other fire around that the hydren hadn't put out.

*flick*....*flick*

Pyro looked up angerily. His lighter was too wet to work. He charged at the man kicking towards him.

tag zedd, all

ooc: this may be my last post for awhile, I may not be able to get on the internet from where I am going for the rest of the day.

4. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    IC - Cyclops

Scott made his way towards the battle nearby, watching closely as Pyro battled a new menace.

"Ty," he called out the newest member, "stand back." Keeping his focus on the two in battle, he didn't notice the sound of a motorcycle in the distance ...

A brand new Harley Davidson, probably an expensive purchase, flew into the streets, crashing straight into the strange creature that was about to attack Pyro and sending him flying into a nearby building.

"Oops ..." a voice said, moving up right next to Jean, "Gotta working on the landing." Logan smiled, "How's it going kid. Miss me?"

"Logan, Scott needs your help, something bad is going to happen, please, help him."

Logan nodded, extending his claws. "No problem."

Meanwhile, with the stranger knocked out of the way for a brief moment, Scott now had an open shot on Pyro.

"You should never have left," he said angrily, sending a wave of energy towards the young man.

TAG: Zame, Ani, Spacelady, Zedd (sorry about the bike :p)

5. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey and Mystique

Jean smiled as she suddenly heard Logan's voice, then slowly began to stand up, as she bgan to feel better, but was quickly knocked down by Mystique...
    Mystique let out a wicked smile as soon as she saw Jean unconciouss, then walked towards The Goblin Queen, grabbed her by the arms, then threw her to the floor were Cyclops was, and looked at him.
    "Well well well, we meet again, if you don't come with us Cyclops, I will kill her".
    Mystique said as she kicked The Goblin Queen in the chest, then placed a foot over her stomach...
    "Your Jean Grey will die soon".

TAG: All

6. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty and Dallyra

Dallyra turned around, seeing a man standing there, he went by the name of "Cyclops". Still invisible, Dallyra rushed towards him, knocking him down to the ground. She could feel the water hitting her as it shot up from the hydren, showing only the form of her body.

After a few seconds of being under water in the small lake, Ty went to the shallow part, slowly getting out. Her entire body was soaked, even her normal curly hair was straight. She glanced around, trying to find her attacker.

TAG: X-Men and Brotherhood

7. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Thats ok, but no one knows he's a vampire so quit saying he is. Its a secret that no one knows yet. For all anyone else knows, he's a mutant.

IC as Jared Nomak

Nomak wasn't prepared for what happened next. A motorcycle crashed into him, sending the bike and himself skidding into a building. He groaned as his wounds seemed to not harm him at all.

He growled and hoisted the bike above his head, hurling it at the preoccupied Cyclops. Nomak didn't care, as long as he got to feed...

TAG: Kartanym (sorry about the bike :p), anyone

OOC2: See I say he needs to feed, but no one else knows that... please and thank you...

8. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    OOC: Of course, sorry Zedd.

IC - Cyclops

"JEAN NO!" Scott shouted, un-aware of the fake Jean Gray that lay in front of him. Suddenly, he was forced backwards, thrown to the ground by an invisible enemy. He kicked whoever it was off of him and flipped back up to his feet, nearly slipping on the wet surface.

"Leave her alone, Mystique," he said, but was quickly interupted by a familar sound.

"She's mine," Logan called out, the claws on his right arm pointed in the blue mutants direction, forcing Mystique backwards.

Scott, attempting to aid Jean, was soon knocked over by something heavy from behind. Knocking him senseless, he landed heavily, the bike right on top of him.

Tag: Ani, Spacelady, Zedd

9. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Mystique

Mystique looked at Wolverine, and shook her head as he quickly attacked her, then kicked him right in his stomach...
    "Leave us the hell alone, this is between Cyclops and I". Mystique said as she kicked Wolverine again, then walked towards Scott and took his glasses off, then looked at the others.
    "Let's go"...

10. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Jared Nomak

Everyone was occupied. No one would notice Nomak now. He leapt over to Cyclops who was laying face down in a puddle from the hydrant as Nomak knelt down beside him. He had seen what this one could do, and believed that he should be cautious.

Nomak opened his lamprey-like maw as he bit deep into the side of Cyclops' neck, delivering a vile dose of neuro-toxin to paralyze him and the "Reaper Strain" virus into his bloodstream. After doing so, he quickly leapt back and hid, watching the one called Mystique intentatively. He needed more blood, and he needed it now...

TAG: Kartanym, anyone

OOC: Sorry about the bite...

11. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Ah! It happened again! DRL never gives up. Anyway, sorry again. It seems like I missed a lot. I'll try to jump in somewhere.

IC: Gregory Bails/ Ogre

Ogre looked around for a target and noticed Ty get pushed into a lake. Then the unknown force that had done it became slightly visable when it got wet. He came rushing at the form grabbing her from behind.

"Now now. It's my job to push people around. You're going to have pay for that now."

Ogre grinned and let her drop a few inches before swiping out his arm to hit her in the side.

Tag: Spacelady, anyone else

12. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Quicksilver ran to Ty, who just got out of the water, and punched her in the gut. Then he saw Ogre punch what he knew was Dallyra. Quicksilver snarled and ran to Ogre, and kicked at his side.

TAG: spacelady

13. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty and Dallyra

Ty fell to her knees as Quicksilver's blow hit her hard. She could feel a little blood run down her lip, but was quickly forgotten when Ty got up, rushing towards Quicksilver, he kicked Greg. Running as quickly as her legs could carry her, she turned into her tiger form, leaping onto Quicksilver and began to rip at his back.

Dallyra was punched by an Ogre. As she hit the floor, her body became solid once more. As she glanced up, she watched as Quicksilver saved her.

TAG: Brotherhood and X-Men

OOC: Wow! This is getting fast paced! :D

14. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Gregroy Bails/ Ogre

"Ah!" Ogre cried out as Quicksilver kicked him in the side. Ty had gotten out of the lake and was now attacking him. Ogre glared at him saying, "I'll come back for you later."

He then looked over to the now completely visable Dallyra. "I'm not done with you yet."

With that said, he lunged at her.

Tag: spacelady, Jango313

15. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Quicksilver felt Ty tackle him. He screamed with pain as she tore at his back. He summoned enough enough to kick her off. He groaned and lay on the ground, panting with agony.

16. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    OOC: That adds a nice little plot twist, Zedd. Geez, I feel sorry for Scott right now :p

IC - Logan

Everything was happening too fast. Pushed away by Mystique, Logan fell hard to the ground. Angered by such an easy escape, he quickly got to his feet, watching in shock as Mystique and the other members of the Brotherhood began to leave, Scott in their grasp. The other character had left into the shadows, whoever it was. And while the other two X-Men kept up the defense, though Logan wasn't sure who they were, it seemed like a hopeless battle.

Logan gritted his teeth. He had to act quickly, otherwise Scott may be lost. Is that such a bad thing? a thought crossed his mind. "Shut up!" he said under his breath.

Quicksilver lay on the ground in pain, Ty covering his every move. Logan smirked, moving over to his position and grabbing the brotherhood member, pulling him to his feet.

"Hey Misty," he called out to Mystique, holding the young mutant tightly in his grasp, "Wanna trade. I doubt Magneto would appreciate him being left behind."

Tag: Ani, everyone else involved.

17. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Jared Nomak

Nomak lurked in the shadows and made his way slowly around the others. These 'X-Men' and "Brotherhood' seemed to be what Apocalypse had been looking for, but he needed more blood before he could start on a talent scout mission for Apocalypse.

Nomak crept behind more parked cars as he neared behind Mystique. Without warning, he leapt upon her and wrapped himself around her. He opened his lamprey-like maw and delivered a bite to her neck, in turn injecting the numbing neuro-toxin and the "Reaper Strain" Virus.

TAG: Mystique, anyone

18. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty and Dallyra

Ty continued to rip at Quicksilver's back, but then was kicked off to the ground. She jumped up, wincing a little, she was sore all over. She began to circle around Quicksilver, but then Logan came and grabbed him. He's safe! She slowly turned into the human form. She walked behind Logan, staying close.

Dallyra glanced up at the Orge, as he lunged towards her, she let herself become invisible again, picking herself up quickly, and ran as quickly as she could to the Brotherhood. Soon she became solid again.

TAG: X-Men and Brotherhood

19. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

Pyro watched as Cyclops's blast went past him. He payed no attention, Cyclops was being attacked the next second. Finally Pyro got his lighter to work, his whole body was once again covered in flames. He was determined to keep this fire lit. He continually raised the heat and made the diameter of fire so large around him that it would be almost impossible to get near him without burning to death. he laughed as he breathed in his own flames. Where was this mysterious attacker, Pyro owed him a visit.

As he turned around he seen Mystique being attacked by the freak and desided to jump in...after he handled her for a bit of course, he never liked her. He took some of the flame around him and expanded it towards the man while his attention was on Mystique. He flung his flame thrower type projectile at the mans back, this would surely kill the thing.

tag Zedd, Mystique, any

20. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Mystique

As soon as Pyro quickly took the creature off Mysique's body, she smirked at it, began to kick it quickly, then looked at Logan, and kicked him hard to the ground again, then grabbed Cyclops, placed him in her shoulders, and looked at Logan again.
    "Look Wolverine, you know what I really want, I want you, so how about I kill that Jean Grey, then we'll trade".
    Mystique smirked at him evily, then began to attack him...

Jean Grey

After a few minutes beign knocked down, Jean's eyes suddenly opened, as she began to see all the comotion around her.
    Jean tried to stand up, but couldn't, then realized something was wrong, Scott was taken...
    "No, Scott, no!!!".

21. Carl_Jones

Carl_Jones Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2004
    IC as Goblin Queen

The clone smirked, since they had gotten Cyclops. She was about to let out a smirk, before a man attacked Mystique. She looked in awe as Mystique was being attacked, but was then released. THe clone headed over to attack Jean.

OOC: Sorry for my absence, I was on Vacation and I just came back yesterday, and i had forgotten to announce it in this RP. sry!

EDIT: Changed it

22. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: It's ok ;)

IC as Jean Grey

Jean held her arm tightly as the pain from the fall was slowly growing, then was shocked when she saw someone who looked just like her coming her way.
    With great power, Jean stop up as she looked at the other woman, and shook her head, ready to attack her...
    "Who are you?"

23. Carl_Jones

Carl_Jones Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Cool thanx! :D

IC as Goblin Queen

The clone smirked as she came closer to Jean. She stopped close by, barely 2 feet stood between them. Jean looked at the clone in shock.

"Who are you?"

The clone gave an evil smile, and looked at Jean viciously in the eye.

"I am you." She told Jean, and then quickly threw rubble at her injured arm.

24. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Did you guys note that I bit Mystique before Pyro hit me?

In Blade II, the Reaper's bite delivers a neuro-toxin that temporarily paralyzes the victim allowing the Reaper to feed. Even if it doesn't get to feed, the Reaper Strain virus is still injected into the bloodstream. In this case, on a technicality, Mystique wouldn't have been able to kick at me if she were paralyzed, if even for a moment.

Just stating some well needed information on my character.

I think I can react to everything. Let's see...

IC as Jared Nomak

After delivering his viral bite, Nomak didn't have much time to feed, as Pyro, the fire powered being, shot a flame at his back which caught the outer layer of his clothing on fire. Luckily enough for Nomak, he leapt from Mystique's back and stood under the water still spraying from the fire hydrant. Nomak grinned and tilted his head to the side, a sickening crack echoed as the virus carrying vampire looked about for any available prey while keeping a sharp, bloodshot eye out for Pyro.

TAG: Mystique, Pyro, anyone

25. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Oh, hmm well let me post again :D

IC as Mystique

Mystique screamed as the crature bit her, then slowly collapsed to the floor as the bite paralized her body, then sighed when she saw Wolverine comign close to her, as he quickly began to beat her up.

Jean Grey

Jean let out a small gasp as them clone hit her, then shook her head and spoke up.
    "It can't be, what have you done to Scott, were is he?". Jean said as she lifted up her hand and threw the clone straight into a tree.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.