main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: Betrayal

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ani_dala, Jun 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carl_Jones

Carl_Jones Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2004
    IC as Goblin Queen

The clone slowly advanced towards Jean, who was lying on the floor. To her suprise, Jean gathered strength and threw Goblin Queen right into a tree.

"Ugh!!!" She said as she hit her back right on the trunk.

She then looked up angrily, and smirked.

"Scott? Never heard of him!" She said telepathically grabbing Jean by the legs and hurling her across the street, into a mailbox.

TAG: Jean

2. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

As Jean was thrown into a mailbox, she squickly let out a small cry of pain as she hit herself in her leg, then stood up, and tried to calm the other woman down...
    "I am pregnant, I can't do this, just tell me where Cyclops is!".

TAG: All

3. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004
    IC as Goblin Queen and IC as Jerry

• When Jean told the clone she was pregnant, she smirked and an evil plot came to her mind. She was going to attempt to kill the baby, and make Jean's life a miserable one. She started laughing out loud, with an evil tone to it. With her powers, she lifter a light post from the ground and ripped it into two sharp pieces. She threw one aside, and the other held it in the air, coming into target with Jean's mid section.

Goblin Queen: Say Goodbye to your child Jean!! Hahaha!"

She said as she brought the pike back and began lunging it forward.

Just then, out of the sky, a red ball of energy came down at the clone, and hit her, making a minor explosion. It blew the post to bits, and the clone back, into the building aside her standing point. From the rooftop of the apartments aside, Jerry jumped down carefully, until he reached the ground. He came up to Jean.

Jerry: Are you alright?!?

He said, hustled. He didn't give Jean time to respond, because he pulled he quickly aside as the clone angrily blew out all the rubble that hit her, in the direction of the two X-Men.

Jerry: Keep in cover!

Goblin Queen: I...am going...to kill you, you stupid child!!"

She said furiously as she engaged in battle. Jerry let out a small sigh and blasted the Clone. A fierce battle began between Jerry and the clone. Red lights and explosions sounding everywhere, as rubble and dust filled the air.

TAG: Jean, all

4. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey and Mystique

Jean nodded at Jerry, then sat down in the grass as she rested her head in one of the barks, and began to hold her stomach tightly, she couldn't loose the baby or Scott, she just couldn't.
    Jean's eyes suddenly widened, knowing that Mystique had regained her sences, and looked directly in Logan's way, and let out a small gasp...
    "No Logan!".

Mystique kicked Wolverine to the floor again, then smiled as she put Cyclops in her arms, and shook her head.
    "You X-Men will never learn"...

5. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

Without thinking, only of anger, Ty turned herself into a tiger, running towards Mistique, she tripped her and tore at her as hard as she could. Every second she threw a roar as loud as she could to her.

TAG: Brotherhood and X-Men

6. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Mystique

As Mystique was beign atttacked by a tigger, she let go of Cyclops, and was quickly shocked as Wolverine came close to her, then let out small screams of pain...
    "Get of me you tigger!".

7. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty and Dallyra

Ty continued to rip at Mistique, getting more and more angry.

Dallyra saw Mistique get attack by the tiger, so she let her head fall down, going invisible. She ran to the tiger, picking up a rock and threw it out her.

TAG: Brotherhood and X-Men

OOC: That rock has got to hurt! :p

8. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004
    IC as Jerry and IC as Goblin Queen

• The battle went on as the minutes passed on. Through the thin dust in the air, only mere shadows were able to be seen, the shadows of the clone and Jerry fighting.

Only them two knew what was going on in that battle. Goblin Queen would raise punches at Jerry, but he would counter by blocking them, and she by using telepathy to throw Jerry into the ground. The Goblin Queen began stomping on Jerry's stomach, hard with her heel, trying to kill him.

Jerry: Ahh! Ugh! Stop!

Goblin Queen: C'mon boy! What's the matter? Can't handle it?

Jerry stopped groaning and shouting, as he looked up to the Goblin Queen, smiling.

Jerry: I told you to stop!

He said blasting the clone into mid air with his attack. Using his powers he blasted the ground to launch him into the air. He came face to face with Jean's clone. He gathered up a ball of energy, and fired it at the imposter. He repeatedly fired many, and he stopped when he realized the clone had held all his shots with her telepathy. She smiled, and gathered the already caught energy into a ball.

Goblin Queen: See ya...

She blasted the ball at Jerry, sending him hard into the ground. The ball was laying there, and Jerry was looking at it as it laid there. The Goblin Queen then closed her hands, and made the ball explode. A bright red light shot into the air, as a big explosion was heard all over. Jerry screamed in pain as it blew up on top of him.

9. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

Jean turned around as she saw a big red explosion in the air, then she heard someone scream in pain. She quickly got up, not minding the pain in her arm and leg, then shook her head and quickly ran towards Jerry, as she saw him lying there, hurt, as she kneeled by his side...
    "Jerry, no, this would have never happend, please stay with us".
    Jean stood up, raised a hand up, and felt The Phoenix power rise from her soul, as she began to push the clone away towards the lake, then sank her to the bottom, and left her there, calmed down, and walked towards Jerry.

Mystique

Mystique let out a cry of pain as the tigger slashed her again, but then smiled as she felt the tigger get off her, and stood up, realizing she was bleeding...

10. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004
    IC as Jerry and Goblin Queen

Within 10 minutes...

• The Goblin Queen looked down at her beaten foe. She then looked on as she saw Jean come out of hiding angrily. She felt Jean's greater powers rising, in anger. The Goblin Queen's smile faded away, as Jean gripped her in her might. The Goblin Queen couldn't even feel her hands nor feet, as for they were being completely controlled by the Pheonix. She was pushed away, backed up into the lake. Jean then lfted her and tossed her in there, and pushed her down to the bottom.

1:07:52
      The clone finally hit the lake floor. She was free of Jean's grip, and free to try and save herself. She was already drowning, so she had no concentration and she couldn't use her powers. She began to swim up.

3:25:19
      She about halfway up the lake. Now she was dying. She couldn't take it anymore, and she was really weary. Little by little, she faded away.

6:07:36
      She had completely passed on. The clone was no more.

Meanwhile...

Jerry was knocked out but could feel Jean's presence by his side.

OOC: I found out a person has about 6 minutes to be saved when drowning. (1[minute]:07[second]:52[milisecond]) just for any confusion

11. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: lol, you're fighting a Tigger.

"The wonderful thing about Tiggers,
    Is Tiggers are wonderful things!
    Their tops are made of the rubber,
    Their bottoms are made of the springs!
    They're bouncy trouncy bouncy trouncy fun fun fun fun fun!
    But the wonderful thing about Tiggers is I'm the only one...
    I'm... the only one!"

*takes a bow*

IC as Jared Nomak

New York City: Westside

The power. The power that eminated from Jean when she transformed into the Phoenix had caught Nomak's attention. He couldn't attempt to infect her, he'd be throwing away his second chance at life. He needed an escape plan if not someone weak enough to infect.

~Nomak! Quit wasting time! Find me my Horsemen now!~ Apocalypse yelled in his mind. Nomak nodded. He had quenched his thirst for now thanks to the blood of Cyclops and Mystique. He'd need more soon, and time was of the essence.

He scanned around. Nomak's bloodshot eyes scoped out each of the X-Men and Brotherhood members. He analyzed them within seconds and thought to himself.

"Wolverine: Tough, Agile, Lethal. Could serve well as War. But Jean holds him to the X-Men. Perhaps another would be more suited...

Cyclops: Team leader, athletic, powerful. He too could serve well as War. But he's been infected with the Reaper virus, he'll be useless in a matter of days." He paused as his glare went back to Pyro. He grinned again as he summised the situation.

"Pyro, of course! Master of Fire itself, one of nature's most desructive elements! He's also a formidable combatant... I need to speak to him..." He thought to himself.

"Pyro is it?" He began. "I have a proposition for you, one you may find enticing..."

TAG: Pyro, anyone

12. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

Pyro circled around with the man he had been fighting with.

Pyro is it? I have a proposition for you, one you may find enticing..."

Pyro kept a slow walking pace, wiping his mouth and keeping the heat of the fire up.

"What is it?" He smirk as he made his next remark. "If it requires me to lower my flames we are going to have a problem...other than that, I'm listening.

tag zedd, all

13. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Jared Nomak

New York City: Westside

The matter was too secret to be discussed out loud. Thus, Apocalypse enabled a secure telepathic link between the two. One that only Charles Xavier himself could breach.

"~I am a servant of Apocalypse and I serve as his Horseman of Famine. He has sent me to recruit others who could be deemed worthy of his favor. You have proven yourself with the Mastery of the destructive element of Fire. Whether you join or decline, it matters not to me, but Apocalypse does not like to be kept waiting. You have 24 hours to give me your answer. I shall meet you on top of the Empire State Building alone. If you should bring anyone, or tell anyone of this, Apocalypse himself shall smite you where you stand.~"

The telepathic link had been severed as Nomak turned his attention to the dark alleyway and disappeared into the darkness, bounding up the walls and disappearing onto the rooftops.

TAG: Pyro

14. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

Pyro stood and watched as the man ran away, he didn't even bother going after him.

"Apocalapse?"

Pyro thought about what the man had said, bring no one. He didn't know if he would actually be "smited" where he stood but he wouldn't take chances. Apocalapse sounded so familiar. "The empire state building then." He thought to himself as he ran towards the battle.

"The tiger." He said outloud as he ran towards the feline, settling a score. Lets see how a tiger likes its tail on fire. Pyro expanded some of the fire around him to set the tiger aflame.

tag all

15. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

Jean, using the pwers of The Phoenix, lifted Jerry to her arms, and walked towards Logan, as she saw Mystique getting beat up, and shook her head.
    "Here, take care of him"...
    Jean walked towards Scott, and softly began to stroke his cheek, knowing he was hurt, bleeding and possibly confused and lost.
    "Scott, don't do this, please, don't leave me".

16. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Jared Nomak

New York City: Westside, 2 hours until sunrise

Nomak had to hurry. He couldn't stay on the rooftops forever, and he needed a safe place that was dark enough for him to stay until the sun went down. He scoured the streets when he spotted a group of ragged thugs running from the police.

Nomak grinned his evil grin and leapt down to the street. He stalked the cops silently from the shadows as the thugs opened a manhole cover and jumped down into the sewers. The cops followed, and so did Nomak.

"This is Officer Charles Rayland, we're in pursuit of three burglars from Kay Jewelers. We might need a few men in the south-street sewers." The policeman whispered into his walkie-talkie. They marched through the disgusting muck of the sewer as Nomak crawled on the cieling.

Finally, the cops had the thugs surrounded. "Drop the bag, and get up against the wall." The thugs complied as the shadows hid their faces.

"Hey Charlie, they're mutants!" A policeman yelled as their guns cocked. "Three less if you ask me..."

"What about me?" Nomak said as he leapt down viciously attacking the cops. They fired their guns as their bullets didn't harm the vampiric Nomak. He snapped the neck of one, bit into the neck of another and kicked the other two into the sewer pipes, breaking their spines.

"Hey! Thanks man!" A mutant exclaimed. "I'm Coldheart and this is Game and Pressure." The mutants acknowledged Nomak as he nodded back.

"Do you have a place for me to stay?" He asked calmly.

"Yea dude, we're part of an underground clan of mutants known as the Morlocks and we're outcasts from the surface world. You're welcome to stay since you've helped us. I'm pretty sure Callisto won't mind another one." The teenage mutants led Nomak through the sewers where he would soon come upon the Morlock Tunnels that led throughout the city.

TAG:

17. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    IC - Cyclops

Dazed and confused, Scott could barely hear Jean's words. He tried to breath, to find his voice, but he could barely move. Something, someone had bitten him, leaving him paralyzed.

He should have listened to her, he shouldn't have ignored his only love. This mission was doomed from the starts. And now there was nothing he could do.

IC - Wolverine

Logan shook his head, trying to find his feet once again. He looked up, noticing Jean ... what was that? Flame surrounded her ... just like at the lake. I'll ask questions later he thought.

His eyes shifted over to one of the younger X-Men, attacking Mystique as best she could. A Tiger. That's a nice addition to the clan.

"Jean, we've gotta move and fast. Where's the Jet?"

18. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

Jean turned towards Logan, and pointed to the way the Jet was, then called the others through her mind.
    ~Bobby, Rogue, Ty, Jubilee, Greg, everyone we have to go now, please hurry up, we are going to be in the Jet~
    Jean then slowly began to pick Scott up, and carried him in her arms...

19. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Jared Nomak

New York City: Morlock Tunnels, Dawn

The sun had risen over the battlefield above as it stayed dark and dank underground within the Morlock Tunnels. Nomak still had to feed, but he would wait for a while.

"Tell me, why do you not have regular names?" Nomak asked.

"Regular names are brands of the surface world Callisto says. She gives us names based on our abilities." Coldheart responded.

"What is your power?"

"You know how your body is made up of so much water? All of the water in my body is Ice Cold. Even the part of water in my bloodstream is cold. Everything liquid in me is cold and thats why my skin is this bluish-purple. Not really a power, but I am an outcast."

"What about them?" Nomak said pointing to the others.

"I've got the power to control pressure and density of objects." Pressure broke in. "I can make water as hard and as thick as concrete with it still being water, and I can even change the gravity around myself."

Game said nothing, he couldn't. Game was deaf and mute and couldn't hear or speak.

"Game's mute. He can't speak. His power emerged during a basketball game. His power is the ability to take on any attribute of any athlete and use it. Like a pro football players strength, or a track runner's speed."

"I see, and this Callisto, she is a mutant outcast as well?"

"She could fit in above if she chose to, she used to be a model until something scarred her face. She made herself an outcast."

Nomak nodded. Soon, they'd be at Callisto's camp.

TAG:

20. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: A Tiger. That's a nice addition to the clan. You do know that Ty has been with the X-Men for almost ten years now :p

IC as Ty

Ty ran inside the X-Jet, changing her form into a human again. She was beat up badly, blood was running down her lip and she had bruises all over her body. She fell down onto her chair in the jet, breathing heavily. She glanced down at her soaking wet suit and sighed. The day was very long, it would have been a lot shorter if she wa able to answer John during their lunch. She let out a sigh again, looking out of the window.

TAG: X-Men

21. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

Jean slowly placed Scott into a seat, and putting his seat belt on, then looked at the others, many of them were hurt, some of them were not, and some of them were unconcious, like Scott and Jerry.
    Jean looked at them, and spoke up as a true leader. "You will get medical attention as soon as we get home, it is not so far away, I am so sorry you guys, it is all my fault"...
    Jean sighed, then sat down on the co-pilot's seat and looked at Logan, and let out a small smile.
    "Thank you, it's just that I don't know what I am going to do, Scott was bitten by probably a mutant, he is paralized, he is not breathing, Logan, I am scared".'

Mystique

Mystique slowly stood up, just to find that the X-Men and the X-Jet were gone, and shook her head.
    "What are we going to do now?"...
    Mystique let out a sigh, then took a phone out of her purse, and called Magneto.

22. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

Pyro looked on as the X-mens jet roared off.

"Dammit!...I will kill them all."

He thought again about what the man had said. The Empire State building midnight. He would be there, but how to get away from the base. He would have to be on his guard too, he didn't know what the mans true intentions were. Pyro looked over at Mystique. She had been bitten hadn't she? Why was he jumping around biting people? "Sounds like something out of a vampire movie..." he thought as he walked forward.

"What do we do now?"

tag Mystique, all

23. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Mystique

Mystique looked at Pyro, and smiled as she thought of a plan.
    "We have to find that mutant that bit a few people, he could be on our side, he can help us out, Cyclops was already bitten, he will probably be in a coma for 3 or 4 days, it didn't affect me that much because of you"...

Jubilee

Jubilee quickly sat down in one of the chairs, and smiled lightly, she had beaten Omega Red, but the others were hurt badly...
    Jubilee turned towards Greg, and smiled at him, then turned her head back, and looked over to Ty.
    "Are you ok Ty?"

24. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

Pyro gave a smile back to Mystique.

"No thanks required, just doing my job." He seen his opportunity as soon as she said that she wanted to look for the man that had been around earlier. They would split up and look for him. Pyro would go to the meeting point with the man, alone. There he would get his answers and see if he wanted to join or not.

tag Mystique, all

25. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

Ty squeezed some of the water out of her dark hair. She glanced at Jubilee and nodded her head. "I'll be fine."

TAG: X-Men

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.