main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: Betrayal

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ani_dala, Jun 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    Jubilee

Jubilee smiled at Ty, then spoke up...
    "I can't believe Logan is back, and I cannot believe whath they did to Scott, and Jerry was also hurt, and even you, I just can't stand The Brotherhood".

TAG: All

Mystique

Mystique smiled at Pyro, then looked at him, and nodded her head.
    "Alright, Omega Red, Quicksilver, Dallyra and I will go look for him, and you will be alone, I am going to trust you"...

2. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Gregory Bails/Ogre

Dallyra turned invisiable again before Ogre could get to her. Miss judging his landing, he slammed into the ground, knocking himself out. A few minutes later, he awoke to the sound of Jean's voice in his head telling him, or rather Greg, to come to the jet.

Realizing this meant he'd have to go back t being the one trapped inside someone's head, Ogre fought to stay on the outside, but ultimately lost the battle. Now Greg was himself again and running towards the jet. When he got aboard, he recieved a smile from Jubilee.

He started to return it, but all of a sudden a sharp pain filled his head. To his horror, he began to transform back into Ogre. Once again, Greg's mind was crushed under all the thoughts of rage and violence that made up the mind of Ogre.

"I WILL NOT BE CONTAINED!" he shouted.

Tag: everyone on the jet

OOC: I hope you don't mind the twist. [face_blush]

3. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: im back

ic: Sparks pulled herself out of the rubble that was a wall until jean threw her through it. She looked around herself and saw cops all around her, she lokked up then felt the pain in her stomach, she looked down and saw a metal strut sticking out of her stomach, she fainted immediatly. The cops backed off when they saw sparks flying off her, soon she was covered in them so she looked like a flashy blob, then it went, lightning flying everywhere killing all around her, when it all subdued her hair had turned frizzy and a light blue/grey colour. the ambulances arrived a few minutes later and took her and the remaining living people around her down to the hospital for treatment.

TAG: no one realy

4. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

Ty gave Jubilee a fake smile quickly and nodded. Once they were off into the air, Greg stood up, in Ogre form. "Greg! Sit down!"

TAG: X-Men

5. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Gregory Bails/Ogre

"Greg! Sit down!"

Glowing yellow eyes locked on to Ty. Ogre's face twisted in fury. Faster than what most would think was possible for someone his size, he grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against the side of the jet.

"Don't call me that! I'm not that weakling!"

Tag: Spacelady, everyone else

6. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    "The damn tiger got me. I'll try to walk."

He got up and fell down again.

"My back.... Oh, I'll get her. I'll take her and run miles away from her home and leave her stranded, or better yet, dead. And where's Sparks?"

TAG: Brotherhood

7. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Wow! Doesn't everyone just love Ty! :p

IC as Ty and Dallyra

Ty's hands went straight up to Ogre's hand, trying to break his grip on her neck. As she glanced down to the floor, she wasn't even standing on it, she was atleast two feet up. Her eyes became big and cat like once more as his grip increased. She gasped for breath. Ty's nails also grew longer as she trying to control the tiger within her.

Dallyra approached Quicksilver. "Here." She reached in her belt, where she kept some clothes and medicine. She gently applied some to his back and wrapped his wounds.

TAG: X-Men and Brotherhood

8. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean and Jubilee

Jubilee's eyes widened as she saw Ogre attack Ty, then quickly called Jean...
    "Jean, something is wrogn with Greg, Jean please help!".
    Jean heard Jubilee calling, as she ran passed the other X-Men, and looked at Ogre and shook her head. "Ogre, let her go, she hasn't done anything to you, Ty is your friend, she is a member of the X-Men, let her go!".
    Jean was terrified, but she kenw what she had to do. She slowly began to move Ogre's hand away from Ty's neck, then kept him away from them, then as soon as Ty was released, she ran towars her.
    "Ty, listen to me, relax, breath in and out slowly"...

9. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

As soon as Jean broke Ogre's grip, Ty fell down to the floor with a heavy thud. She grabbed onto Jean's arm and quickly shot her head up at Ogre, her hair fell in her face.

TAG: Jean and Ogre

10. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Mhm, Ty just won Mutant of the Year.

IC: Quicksilver

Pietro rubbed his back, and grinned at Dallyra.

"Thanks."

11. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Ty just won Mutant of the Year. :eek: Really? :D Ty didn't even make a speech! :p

IC as Dallyra

Dallyra smiled back. "Anytime." She then approached Mistique, waiting for more orders.

12. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: *gives Ty a little star* LOl, Mutant Of The Year [face_laugh] :D

Jean Grey and Jubilee

Jean placed a hand on Ty's hand, then squeezed it gently, and looked at Jubilee, then smiled at her...
    "Take care of her, I need to check up on Scott, don't worry, Ogre won't do anything now".
    Jubilee smiled at them, then helped Ty out, and looked at her.
    "Come, sit down"...
    Jubilee then looked at Ogre, and shook her head, she kenw Greg hadn't done this, she knew it was Ogres fault, not Gregs.

Mystique

Mystique looked at them, smiled wickedly and spoke up.
    "Ok, we are going to find this mutant, the sun is still out, so I don't think we will find him, we must go back to the Brotherhood Base, then at night we will look for him, got it?".

13. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

Ty reluctently let go of Jean's hand and held onto Jubilee's. As She stood, she quickly glanced at Ogre and hurried to a different seat. Once she sat down, she made small movements, gently rubbing her neck. She leaned to the side of the jet, looking out the window. Her heart racing, she went from being calm to fearing for her own life in two seconds.

14. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Gee. Now I feel bad for attacking Ty. :p I really only chose her because Jubilee seemed to obvious, I figured Jean would be the one to stop him, and Ty was the only other one who could put up a fight at the moment. ;)

IC: Gregory Bails/Ogre

Ogre stood frozen in place thanks to Jean. He shouted angrily for a while, then finally quieted down a bit. He saw Jubilee give him looks of sympathy, which were most likely meant for Greg, but Ogre just ignored them. He also noticed Ty was still shaken from his first attack. He took atvantage of it.

"Aw. Did I scare the little kitty? You should be scared. I held your life in my hands. If Jean hadn't of stopped me, you would be cat food right now."

His eyes tracked over to Jubilee. "Oh and I wouldn't worry about your little boyfriend. He won't be back for a while. I'm in control now."

Tag: Spacelady, Ani_dala, anyone else

15. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

Just by the two words, little kitty, Ty glanced up at Ogre, not taking her gaze away from his. She sighed and looked back out of the window, she decided to ignore him.

16. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Gregory Bails/ Ogre

Ogre started to laugh sinisterly, but then stopped suddenly. His eyes flickered back to green for a moment and his face softened slightly. In a less gruff but still strained voice, the real Greg said, "Help.... me."

Tag: people on the jet

17. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

As Ty stared out the window, she heard Greg's voice. She glanced up at him and then slowly got up and approached him. "Greg..." She stayed a few feet back, almost fearing for her life again.

TAG: Greg

18. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Gregory Bails/Ogre

Pleading eye's fell on Ty. "Ty he's.... he's too strong. I can't control... him."

Greg felt his edge slipping. "Don't let me hurt anyone."

His body spasmed then went still, his eye's closing. When they opened again they were once more yellow. He started to speak, though not to anyone on the ship. Instead he spoke to Greg, who was somewhere lost in his mind.

"You can't beat me Greg. I'm stronger than you. You're nothing without me."

Then to Ty he said, "Don't try to save him. You'll never reach him. He's mind now."

Tag: Spacelady, anyone else

OOC: Hey, where's Ani_dala and Kartanym?

19. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: So sorry you guys, oh my school is very bussy, but I am back :D

Jubilee

Jubilee unfastened her belt, then quickly ran to a fallen Greg, and began to stroke his hair, and held his hand tightly...
    "Greg, I know you are there, I know my boyfriend is in there, I know that you didn't hurt Ty, I know your problem Greg, I am here for you, I care about you, and I love you".
    Jubilee continued to stroke his hair, not scared of what Ogre could do.

20. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Gregory Bails/ Ogre

"That's very sweet. I'll be sure to tell him that." Ogre said snidely. He looked down at her hand that was holding his. "Too bad I can't squeeze my hand. I should crush yours for making that wuss think of all those thoughts of love. It was driving me crazy."

Tag: Ani_dala

OOC: Welcome back. I'm so glad my school doesn't start until next Thursday.

21. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: can i have a second character?

Character Sheet:

Name: Kaede Iisha

Alias: none

Height: 5'9

Hair Color: Varies, usualy red

Eye Color: varies normaly green

Weight:

Clothing: Dark blue denim jeans and jacket, black strappy top and black boots

Power: Can turn invisible and change her apperance slightly, like hair colour and length and eye clour etc. nothing drastic though like mistique

Characteristics: Kaede is quite fun and loves jokes, especialy ones at others expense

Faction: neutral for now but will very soon join the x-men

Bio: Kaede ran away from home and snuck onboard a plane from england to america, her father hit her when she discovered her powers and told her to get rid of them while her mother was just pacing wondering what the neighbors would think. She decided that she needed to get to xaviers school for gifted children that she heard could help her.

ic: Kaedesnuck off the bus she had taken when she saw she was in the rightplace, she was suprised the driver hadn't seen her large bag but he seemed to be ocupied with the woman sitting at the back in a skimpy red dress. she looked up and saw the scholl, still invisible she ran up the hill and nocked on the door getting rid of her invisibility. "Hello? anyone in? I need help!"

22. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Yes that is good, go ahead :D

Jubilee

Jubilee slowly breathed in and out, then shook her head...
    "Greg, you are stronger than this, you can do it!".

23. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    OOC: I've simply been too busy recently, so hopefully this will make up for it.

IC - Logan

Silence filled the jet for a few moments. Jubilee, desperate to help Greg recover, sat by his side as Ogre taunted her, a sneaky grin spreading right across his face. The others were spread out, some injured, others simply exhausted from the battle that had taken place. Jean did her best to take control of the situation, calming everyone down. But inside she was burning, in more ways then one. Slumped on one of the small pull out tables lay Scott, her true love.

And at the front, doing his best to keep control of his own emotions, sat Logan. He had failed to protect Scott and the other X-Men ... he would never be able to forgive himself for that. But now was not the time to ponder on failure. Scott needed help, and fast. Keeping a smooth course, he placed the ship on auto-pilot and made his way to the rear.

"We need to talk," he said to Jean, taking her arm. He pulled her back towards the pilot seat before continuing. "What happened back there ... I'm only here because you asked me to be ... As long as Scott is out of action, I'll be around. Besides ... I doubt Xavier would be pleased to see me."

IC - Lisa

A few police cars drove at high speed down the empty street, no doubt heading towards the battlefields. Lisa sat quietly, waiting for Logan to return. He had been gone for a while, and she was beginning to wonder whether everything was ok.

A taxi drove up to the sidewalk, the window winding down. "Hey kid," the driver called out, "What are you doing out here?"

"Waiting for someone" Lisa replied.

"Not such a good place to do that at the moment," he said, "Why don't I drop you off somewhere. Got a place to stay?"

Lisa shook her head, not bothering to look towards the driver as she responded. Instead, her eyes were fixed on where Logan had driven away, hoping to see him return.

"Ah ... you sure there isn't anywhere you should be?"

"I'm fine," she said, "thanks."

"Alright then. Just be careful. The streets around here aren't as safe as they used to be."

Were they ever? Lisa thought as the taxi began to drive away. The sun was beginning to set, a light breeze drifting in.

There is a safer place a thought came to her mind, surprising her. A male voice, old and wise.

"What?" Lisa said aloud.

Follow me the voice replied.

"Hey," Lisa called out to the taxi, "wait!"

The Taxi stopped suddenly, the driver reversing back. "Changed your mind?"

"Yeah," Lisa said, opening the rear door and climbing in.

"So," the driver said, "where to?"

"Xavier's Mansion."

24. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Kaede

When no one answered Kaede sank to the floor by the door and started to cry. "Can't anyone help me?" she said quitely.

ic: Sparks

Sparks was still unconsious but this time was lying in a hospital bed with doctors running all around her. One female doctor walked in and gasped as she saw the sparks flying up and down her body mending scratches but none of the major things. The doctor realised that she was a mutant but looked friendly enough. she turned to a nurse, "can you get Xaviers school on the phone, i belive we have one of his students here."

25. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    IC - Xavier

Something was wrong, it was as he feared. The icy hands of death wondered near his students ... one of their own had been struck down. And there was nothing he could do.

A knock came at the main door. Xavier, still sitting silently in his room, sensed out the young child crying at the entrance.

The door opened slowly, letting the child in.

Do not cry, a peaceful voice told her, There is nothing to fear here.

Another mutant came running up to her. "You ok?" she asked.

Tag: Darth_Joesha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.