main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: Betrayal

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ani_dala, Jun 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Sparks looked up at the person standing next to her, a smile went across her face and she stood up. "I thouht no one was in, i thought id have to be alone again, i need to see xavier, i heard he can help me."

2. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: i ment Kaede not sparks

3. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

Jean shook her head and looked at Logan deep in his eyes, she somehow knew he was going to stay, she somehow knew Scott was not going to survive, she knew it all, something wrogn was going to happen, and she had to tell him about her child, about Scott and her child.
    "Logan, The Proffesor will be pleased to see you, we've been worrying about you. You have to stay for me Logan, for us, for the X-Men, we need you, I need you". Jean said as she paused, her voice breaking off as tears began to form in her eyes, then softly spoke up again.
    "Logan, Scott is dying, and I am afraid of that, there is nothign we can do, just lay him in the bed, to see if he wakes up. Logan, I am pregnant with Scott's child, we never planned for everything to end this way"....

TAG: All

4. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Anyone here? :eek:

5. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I'm here. Can we speed ahead to dark again? We can get my character and others moving again.

6. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Sure :)

Mystique

Mystique smirked slitghtly as the sun was beggining to set, then looked at the others...
    "It's time to find that mutant, here we come"

7. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    IC - Logan

Pregnant! That came as a surprise. "I suppose congratulations are in order .... though I doubt you are in any particular mood for that now."

Logan sighed as the X-Jet neared its destination, the Mansion. He sat back down in the pilot seat, wiping his brow. He had planned to sit back with a nice cold beer tonight. So much for that.

The Jet landed within the mansion's hanger gently, and with a flick of the switch the rear doors of the vessel opened. One by one the mutants moved their way out, Logan helping to carry Greg, who continued to smirk.

IC - Xavier

As the Jet docked, Xavier made his way down towards the waiting Hank McCoy. Along the way, he passed the main entrance to the mansion, where the young girl he had let in was talking to another student. Staying quiet, he watched on...

"I thouht no one was in, i thought id have to be alone again, i need to see xavier, i heard he can help me."

"He sure can. He's the best in the business," the student replied with a smile, helping the girl to her feet. "My names John. What's yours?"

8. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

Ty slowly made her way into the school. She was still shaken from Ogre's attack on her. As she passed some of the studen, she got some weird and sympathy looks, as she had dry blood on her face, and her neck almost a purple from Orge. She kept her head down as she passed them, not saying a word to any of them.

TAG: Anyone

9. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

Jean rested Scott in her arms as they were entering the mansion, then spoke softly when she saw the Proffesor, even though fear and sadness could be heard in her voice.
    "Proffesor, Scott is, I'm afraid..."
    Jean couldn't finish, as se felt another wave of fresh tears come to her eyes. She turned towards Logan and shook her head, then rested her head in his chest. Now everything seemed to be fallen apart, everything was going wrong, she kenw something wrong was going to happen to Scott, and now, no one could help him, only that someone above them.

Jubilee

Jubilee rested a hand on Ty's sohulder, and spoke softly, almost whispering...
    "I am so sorry Ty."

10. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

Ty stopped and glanced at Jubilee. She looked back in front of her, letting out a sigh, she nodded and continued up to her room.

11. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    IC - Xavier

Xavier nodded silently as Jean explained the situation. It was as he feared. And while the sight of Logan was a comforting one at the very least, it didn't help to stave the sense of doom that surrounded them all. Barely anyone made a sound, not even the younger students that had run into the main hall to see what had happened. They were, at the very least, shocked.

"Take both down to the medical wing," McCoy said, "I'll do my best."

Logan nodded, taking Greg while staying close to Jean as she carried Scott. Logan was surprised at her ability to do so, but now was not the time to ask her how.

"Logan," Xavier called out, "I'm sorry you had to return at such a time."

"No need for apologies," Logan replied.

IC - Iceman

Bobby and Rogue stood at the rear, watching as the others tried to make sense of the situation. Logan and Jean followed McCoy towards the lift, while Ty quietly went upstairs.

"I think I'd better talk to her," Bobby said, knowing that the other mutants would look to him for support.

"Good idea. She neads the support," Rogue replied, leaving a kiss on his cheek as she left to follow the doctor, in case any further help was needed.

Bobby made his way up the stairs, catching up to Ty. "Hey," he called out, "are you ok?"

12. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

Jean followed Beast to the medical wing, and sighed as she slowly placed Scott into one of the medical tables, and softly began to stroke his hair, then she placed her head against his chest, and tried to find a heartbeat or any sign of breathing, but there was nothing there....
    Jean began to cry softly, her head rested against his chest, and one of his hands in hers.
    "Scott, don't do this to me, I love you so much".

Jubilee

Jubilee looked at Rogue and Bobby, then looked back at Ty, as she slowly sat on the floor and shook her head.
    "This is all a disaster Rogue, Ty almost got killed, Scott is dying and Greg is not himself, what is going on?"...

13. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    IC - Rogue

"I wish I knew," Rogue replied, placing a calming arm around Jubilee, "We just have to hope that everything turns out ok in the end ... no matter how bad it may sound."

IC - Logan, Xavier

"Is there anything that can be done, Hank?" Xavier asked.

The blur furred doctor took a closer look at Scott, noting the fact that his heart had 'stopped'. "I'm not sure," he replied, "I'm afraid even I don't have any answers for this."

"Not even a cure?" Logan asked confusingly.

McCoy shook his head.

A laugh came from the other side of the room, Greg's alter-ego enjoying the momment of pain as he was strapped tightly to the table.

IC - Lisa

"There ya go kid," the driver said, pulling up at a large set of gates, "Xavier's Mansion."

"Thank you," Lisa said, hopping out of the taxi, "What do I owe you?"

"It's on the house kid," he smiled, "No charge."

Lisa smiled as the taxi drove away before turning towards the open gates. Walking along the pathway towards the main door, she noticed how quiet everything seemed. It began to worry her.

What made matters worse was the open main door, a few mutants standing near by, seeming almost non-existent and unhappy.

"Excuse me," Lisa asked, "I'm looking for Professor Xavier."

"I'm afraid you haven't come at the best of times," one student said.

"Yeah," another chimed in, "not the best time at all."

"I see," Lisa replied, "Is Logan here then?"

"Logan?" Nightcrawler appeared, "Vhat do you vant with Logan?"

"I'm a friend ... kinda."

OOC: Sorry for the poor Nightcrawler bit there, but he kinda disappeared for a while so I thought I'd get him in there for a bit. :p

14. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

As Ty made her way up the stairs, she heard her name be called out. She turned around to see Bobby there. "Um... yeah." She then saw Jubilee sit down on the floor. She sighed and went back down the stairs, she approached Jubilee and sat down near her. "Everything will be fine." As what she said echoed in her mind, it sounded false.

TAG: Jubilee and Bobby

15. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    "Kaede." She said standing up. "I turn invisible. what do you do?" she said guessing that everyone here was like her but she descided to keep her morphing ability secret.

16. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: It's nightime right?

IC as Jared Nomak

New York City: Empire State Building 11:30 pm.

In the darkness, high above the city, Jared sat, waiting for Pyro. If he would not come, not only would he miss out on a potential meal if he refused, but Apocalypse would be very displeased with Nomak.

However, aside from leaving the Morlocks alone, Cyclops as well as Mystique were now both infected with the Reaper Strain Virus. Though he didn't get a full bite in, his contaminated maw had delivered just enough of it to Mystique to work. It would take longer for it to effect her, but Nomak had time, all the time in the world...

17. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

Jean slowly began to unzip Scott's X-Men uniform, then called Hank when she saw a bite on the left side of his neck.
    "Look, Hank, someone bit Scott, it was probably that mutant, it could be signs of him being a vampire, but why did it paralize and almost kill Scott?"...
    Jean looked at Scott again, just trying to see if he could wake up, if he could only say something, just breath, just to show Jean that he is alive, that he will still live to see the birth of their child, to help the X-Men out, to be with the students...

Jubilee

Jubilee smiled at Ty, hugged her tightly, then stood up.
    "Rogue, Ty, I think we should go to the medical wing, let's try and comfort Jean"...

18. Carl_Jones

Carl_Jones Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2004
    IC as Jerry

Jerry looked around himself. He had finally managed to open his eyes, after such long hours of resting from his previous battle. He saw to his left Jean and the doctor, Hank McKoy. With his left strength, he called him over.

Jerry: Doc...hey Doctor...McKoy..."

He said, with his currently weak and frail voice.

TAG: Hank

19. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jubilee

Jubilee turned her head towards Jerry, then grabbed a chair, sat next to him and smiled...
    "Jerry, I am here, Dr. McKoy is bussy right now, he is trying to figure out whats wrong with Scott and he is trying to turn Ogre back into Greg, if you need anything I will be here to help you, just please stay strong".
    Jubilee said as he looked at him, then smiled again.

20. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004
    IC as Jerry

Jerry turned to his right, and saw another mutant there. It was Jubilee, the fireworks mutant. He closed his eyes and then opened them, giving off a small sigh. He looked up at Jubilee and smiled.

Jerry: Don't worry Jubilee, I'll hold up.

Suddenly, he groaned lightly, and started to breath heavily. It lasted several seconds, just before he managed to clutch his side. He held his hand there, relieving the pain.

TAG: Jubilee

21. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jubilee

"Jerry, what is it?".
    Jean said worridly, then called out for Jean or Dr.McKoy, then held Jerry's hand tightly...
    "Soneone help him, please!"

22. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004
    IC as Jerry

Jerry: No...no...it's fine...I'm fine now...I just...I just need some rest, thanks anyway, Jubilee.

Jerry said, releasing his grip both on his side and on Jubilee.

23. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jubilee

Jubilee let out a small sigh as she heard Jerry's words, then softly stroke his hair and smiled at him.
    "Go to sleep, I will probably be here when you wake up, I am goign to stay here for you, Greg and Scott"...

24. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004
    IC as Jerry

Jerry: Thank you...goodnight, well for now. Take care of yourself, Jubilee.

Jerry said, as he rested his head as she stroked his hair, then he slowly closed his eyes, falling asleep.

25. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Gregory Bails/ Ogre

Ogre struggled against the straps that were holding him to the table once more. He growled in frustration because he couldn't break them.

"You can't hold me here forever. I will find a way out of these."

In his head he felt Greg trying desperately to re-surface again.

"Stop trying. You're not strong enough to beat me." he said. To a casual observer it look like he was talking to himself.

Ogre eye's squeezed shut for a moment, as if he were in pain. His muscles spasmed again, and then went still. Slowly his eyelids re-opened to reveal Greg's green irises. It was appearant by his facsial expression that he barely had a hold on Ogre.

"Professor..." he managed to get out before Ogre took over again.

His eye's glowed yellow with a new enraged flame. "Don't fight me! You'll never win!"

Tag: People in the medward

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.