1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive X-Men: Betrayal

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ani_dala, Jun 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Xavier- Hallway

As Xavier was ready to rest back in his room, he heard a motorcycle role up to the front gates through his own surveiliance system.

Hmm, Vigilante

Xavier, opened the gate, allowing an old student to come back, one that may aid the X-Men in the coming war.

Tag: Zedd-Vega
  2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Nightcrawler

Xavier's Insitute for Gifted Children or Mutant High

BAMF!!

A purple-blue cloud of noxious sulfuric gas erupted on a hallway's light fixture. It swirled in wisps before disipating into nothing and to reveal a blue-skinned demon. Kurt Wagner, a German born mutant and former circus acrobat, hung from the light fixture looking down at the mutant professor.

"Ve should do somethzing fer her, Herr Profezzer. Ef not en mass, zhan perhaps az a vone or two man searsch zeam?" Nightcrawler said in german accented english. He looked expectantly at the bald telepath with his yellow eyes.

TAG: Mr. Sith

You guys post WAY too fast.
  3. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Vigilante declined to being a student at Xaviers a while ago, he went there to see if he could help.

IC as Vigilante

The man entered the Mansion slowly getting odd looks from the other students as he made his way to Xaviers office. He opened the door and sat down.

"Professor Xavier... I'm here to help..."

TAG: Xavier

OOC: Ever think that you might post to slow Mitthy? [face_laugh][face_shame_on_you]
  4. Carl_Jones Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC as Jerry

After Jerry heard the meeting that Professor Xavier had made, he went out in anger.

"What? i got up and exicted about nothing?!" Jerry said angrily.

"Hmph" Jerry grunted angrily as he walked out of the dining hall and back into his room. He took of his X-Men Suit and went back into his normal clothes. He then barged out of his room and went outside to blast some more turrets.

TAG: All
  5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Ever think that you might post to slow Mitthy?

No. Unlike everyone else I actually put thought into my posts. :p
  6. Mr_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: We might not want to take what Mitthy said for a joke. With the amount of people we have, I know that it'll be hard to moderately keep control on this RPG, but lets not try to rush this. ;)

Xavier- Main Hallway

Xavier looked up at Nightcrawler. He could see plain as day that their was a tone of emergency in his voice.

"Kurt, I don't feel that we can take any chances. I sense that Magneto isn't taking any risks' with Jean. He knows as well as I do that with her power, it would be quite easy to sustain a brink of control over the United States."

Looking around to see if anybody was watching or present between the two of them, Xavier probed Kurt's mind.

----You are the only teleporter here, Kurt. Use that to your own advantage. Inform Cyclops, he'll need to accompiny you as he has strongest bond with Jean

Xavier simply nodded to Kurt, and turned back around, wheeling towards Vigilante.

"Ahh yes, it is a great sight to see you back. I'm afraid we need to talk though."

Tag: Anyone
  7. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Me put great think into words on electric window...

Vigilante

"Sure Professor."

TAG: Xavier, Anyone
  8. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Pietro Maximoff

Alias: Quicksilver

Height: 5' 9"

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Green

Weight: 123 lbs

Clothing: When in costume: Blue jumpsuit with a silver lighning bolt down the middle with silver boots.
    When in public: black jacket, blue shirt, and white pants.

Power: Super-speed. Fast as lighning.

Characteristics: Cocky, charismatic, quick, witty, clever.

Faction: Magneto's Brotherhood

Bio: Pietro is the son of Magneto. He was abandoned by his father with his sister Wanda, the Scarlet Witch, when they were very young. Pietro grew up with foster parents and ran away after his mutant abilities were discovered. He sought out Magneto, not knowing Magneto was his father, and joined his Brotherhood.
  9. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jean Grey- Ani_dala (X-Men)
    Wolverine- Mr_Sith (X-Men)
    Drake Blace/Dragonfyre -Kev-Mas_Colcha (X-Men)
    Roberto Wolfe/Lycanthrope: Zedd-Vega (X-Men)
    Scott Summers/Cyclops- Kartanym (X-Men)
    Bobby/Ice-Man- Kartanym. (X-Men)
    Colossus- Saintheart (X-Men)
    Nightcrawler- CmdrMitthrawnuruodo (X-Men)
    Alex/Havok- Kev-Mas_Colcha (X-Men)
    Carl Jeremiah Jones/Jerry- Carl_Jones (X-Men)
    Jenna Forester/Fallen- PadawanEmily

Brotherhood:
    Pyro- Darth_zame43 (Magneto, Brotherhood)
    Magneto- OBI-BEN-KENOBI (Brotherhood)
    Omega Red- OBI-BEN-KENOBI (Brotherhood, Magneto)
    Kessa Gane/Spark- Darth_Joesha (Magneto, Brotherhood)
    Tahno Ujisawa/Chem
    Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver - Jango313

Unaffiliated:
    Zabe- bountyhunter_42 (Unaffiliated)
    Vigilante- Zedd-Vega (Unaffiliated)
    Gambit- jedi_of_darkness (?)
    Kane Tetsuo/Shadow- Angel_of_Sith (Unaffiliated)
    Gunslinger- Darth_Elu

IC as Jean

As the room continued shaking, Jean began to feel tired, afraid.
    Jean then began to have visions of her life, and screamed in anger and pain...

10. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: I believe there is already a Quicksilver. Or am I wrong? Guess I was wrong. lol
  11. Mr_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Remember, I'm Brotherhood? ;)
  12. bountyhunter_42 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Zabe couldnt belive he had found the compund so he left. He pulled a card out of his pocket and thought he would head to Boston to see if he could get better at controling himself and his power. Zabe sped to boston and set foot on the schools steps. Zabe knocked on the door hoping for a quick response.

OOC: if you cant tell zabe is now an x men. ;) Please dont abandon me in all the posts!!

TAG:Whoever answers the door
  13. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: I'm gonna log off for awhile, I'll be back on after I play a quick game of KOTOR and write some more of my novel. I hereby hand over control of both Vigilante and Lycanthrope to Mr_Sith. BTW, Vigilante was NEVER a syudent at Xaviers for the millionth time. Lol.
  14. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: I'll just lay low until someone establishes some contact in San Francisco. ;)
  15. PadawanEmily Force Ghost

star 8
    OCC: I'm on the streets of NY right now. So once someone goes there i'll talk to them
  16. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jean Grey

Through all the pain and exhaustion, Jean was calling Scott through her mind, focusing on his laughter, his kisses, and his wisdom.
    ~Scott, I know you are there, listen to me, I am in Magneto's Headquarters, he is using my power for his own good, I don't think I can hold that much longer, please, help me~

17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Nightcrawler

Mutant High

"Jawohl, mein Professor!" Kurt exclaimed and gave a Hollywood style American salute before disappearing in another puff of purple-blue smoke.

BAMF!!

He landed gracefully on the marble floor of the manison's large foyer and looked around. There were students milling about, some of them gave him a glance and others waved. He smiled back and waved in return before he ran off on all four down a hallway. Now vere vould Scott be? he thought as he slid to a halt at the end of the hallway.

BAMF!!

The noxious cloud swirled around him as he appeared in the kitchen, startling a couple students who were eating lunch. "You know that is rather annoying," one of them said, a mutant with shocking pink hair and a nose ring sticking out of her nose.

"Mein apologiez, but have you zeen Cyclopz?" he asked the mutants.

"He might be working on his bike," pink haired answered after a second and a mouthful of something Kurt did not want to know she was eating.

"I think he's with his brother," another replied.

"No. He would be with his bike," argued the other. Kurt stood there watching back and forth as the two argued as to where Scott was. They didn't even notice he had teleported out of the kitchen until the smell of his sulfuric cloud reached their noses.

"Yep, his teleporting is not only annoying but smelly."

BAMF!!

"Scott?"

No answer.

BAMF!!

"Ach, zhere you are!" Nightcrawler exclaimed. He finally found the elusive X-men team leader.

TAG: Cyclops
  18. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    Pietro wandered around Magneto's fortress. He smirked as he found where magneto was keeping Jean Grey. Pietro speed through the door and to her. She looked as though she was concentrating, her eyes were closed.

"Hey! Wake up, lady!"

TAG: Ani_Dala
  19. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jean Grey:

Jean's message was interrupted when a mutant began to talk to her, then she opened her eyes.
    "Who are you, I can't believe you did this to me!".
    Jean concentrated on the kid, then kenw he was part of the Brotherhood...

20. Darth-Zame43 Jedi Master

star 4
    Pyro walked behind Quicksilver, who he seen standing next to Jean Grey. He was tired and needed to rest as he had just recently came back from Australia. He circled around Jean's body as he flipped his lighter on and off. " Hey Jean," Pyro said softly," how's it goin... hehe," he laughed as he walked towards the door looking at Pietro, " Not so well I pressume."

tag: all
  21. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    "My name is Pietro Maximoff. My real name is Quicksilver. And I didn't kidnap you. Boss Magneto did."

Pietro grinned at Pyro.

TAG: Zame, Ani_Dala
  22. Darth-Zame43 Jedi Master

star 4
    ic: Pyro

"So Jean... How did you get into this mess. Protecting humans probably, why." Pyro said as he got angrier at the thaoght of them. " Why! They don't like you, they don't care for you! All they ever did was hunt us and harm us!" he turned toward the wall, looking at neither of them. " We should put them in zoos, like they did to their ancestors."

tag: all
  23. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jean Grey

"Pyro, I was trying to save the X-Men, Alkali Lake was errupting, if someone didn't help them, all of them would die, after that I do not remember what happend, but you were with us, Pyro you know you can still come back, the X-Men are trying to save the world, we are trying to protect humans from you, from Magneto."
    Jean cried in pain again, then looked at Quicksilver, and shook her head...

24. Darth-Zame43 Jedi Master

star 4
    ic Pyro

" Come back..save the world! Will you listen to your self. These humans waste millions of valuable resources every day wage war on us for what. Protect what?! They destroy the Earth over something that naturally comes to us. They kill us because they know we will survive and they are the new monkeys!"

tag Jean, quicksilver
  25. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    Pietro's grin vanished.

"Pyro, you were with the X-Men? Ha! Glad you chose the winning side!"

Pietro listened to what Pyro started to say and nodded his head.

"They are all filthy vermin. We are the future, Jean! Their time is over."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.