main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: Betrayal

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ani_dala, Jun 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Up-and-a-half!

2. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    ooc: Sorry for the late reply Zedd, my computer was messed up and I couldn't get on.

ic Pyro

Pyro looked back at the awkward looking man. How could he leave the Brotherhood? Did his loyalty really lie with them? He had went with them because of his aggressive stance towards the humans, now he wanted to be more aggressive.

"Agreed. Where do we go."

tag Zedd

3. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Dropping in to let you know I'm still alive. ;)

IC: Gregory Bails/ Ogre

Greg's body had returned to normal, but he still was lost in the depths of his mind. All outward appearances showed that he was in a comatose state. But after Dr. Hank hooked him up to a brain wave monitor, they saw that Greg's mind was a flutter with activity. All they could do was wait until he found his way back.

Tag: Anyone if you want to

4. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

Jean stepped away from Scott, then looked back at Greg and looked at Hank...
    "He is going to be alright, I know he is, we just need to help him control his powers, but Scott needs help imidiatly, but there is nothing we can do".

TAG: All

5. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Jared Nomak

New York City: Empire State Building

"We go nowhere." He said as both of them began to dematerialize on top of the building and rematerialize inside of a large laboratory.

"Welcome Pyro. I trust that you find my facilities impressive?" A mysterious voice echoed through the lab. It was then, a blue skinned humanoid emerged from the darkness to reveal himself. "I am Apocalypse, and as Nomak may have mentioned, you are here to be one of my Four Horsemen. Jared here is Famine, and you my firey friend are now my Horseman of War." The massive being folded his arms over his chest and stared him down.

TAG: Zame

6. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

"What the Hell?!" Pyro thought as he rematerialized into a lab.

"Welcome Pyro. I trust that you find my facilities impressive?"

"Very." Pyro replied slowly as he looked at the blue skinned man come forward.

"I am Apocalypse, and as Nomak may have mentioned, you are here to be one of my Four Horsemen. Jared here is Famine, and you my firey friend are now my Horseman of War."

Pyro nodded his head in agreement, he liked the sound of that. "I am honored." He said as he gave a glance at Apocalypse and Jared. "How may I be of service?"

tag Zedd

7. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Jared Nomak

Unknown Location

Apocalypse took a few steps forward and directed both of them to a large screen. He held up his hand as images appeared on the screen on one individual: Gregory Balis.

Terrifying images of him unable to control his other half, him writhing and screaming in pain, and most of all, hurting the ones closest to him.

"I am sure you know this mutant already Pyro. He goes by the name of Ogre, which seems to be an extra personality buried deep within his subconscious mind. Gregory cannot control when Ogre becomes the dominant mind, and this is where you come in..." He paused and put his arms behind his back as he paced back and forth. "I need you to bring him to me... as Gregory of course. Kidnap him and bring him here. I shall speak with him..."

Nomak looked to Pyro and then back to Apocalypse. "How do you suggest we get inside? They know what we look like."

Apocalypse grinned. "Correction my vampiric friend, they know what Pyro looks like. Xavier can sense brainwaves of living beings, but not that of the undead. You should have no problem in getting inside."

Nomak looked to the screens, seeing that of Ogre thrashing madly about. Nomak was strong, stronger than Ogre, but he wasn't stupid.

"I won't do this alone..." He turned his evil eyes to Pyro and turned his head back to Apocalypse. "He will accompany me..."

Apocalypse nodded. "Very well..." he said turning around. He then dematerialized them again, appearing on the outside of the Xavier Mansion.

TAG: Zame, any

8. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

Pyro looked at the Mansion, he had so many memories there, so many enemies there. They would pay. But now for the question at hand,

"Correction my vampiric friend, they know what Pyro looks like. Xavier can sense brainwaves of living beings, but not that of the undead. You should have no problem in getting inside."

How would he get inside. He could either act like he wanted forgiveness from the Xmen...or, destroy anything he could in order to give Jared the chance to get Greg.

"What do you suggest we Do?" Pyro said, thinking it best to let Nomak figure it out.

tag Zedd, any

9. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Jared Nomak

Outside Xavier Mansion

Nomak looked about and thought for a second. "We'll cause a distraction," He began. "You will at least." He grinned and looked to the trees and the mansion.

"Here's what you do: You will light everything and anything ablaze that you can to get everyone to come outside. It will work one of two ways: 1) They all run out and leave this Balis in the lab unguarded, or 2) They send a few of them outside and leave him mildly guarded. Either way, suspicions will rise."

He looked to Pyro, who seemed to be a bit worried about getting caught. "And don't worry, they won't find you out. They still think you are with the Brotherhood. Now get to work and I can get inside..."

TAG: Zame

10. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

Pyro nodded his head in agreement. "Okay, lets get at it."

Pyro walked away from Nomak and pulled his lighter out of his pocket. He let it swirl around his fingers for a minute and the sent the nearest trees aflame. Wasting no time, he quickly ran on, setting anything he could on fire.

He stood and looked at the front of the mansion, sending a fireball towards the door.

tag Zedd

11. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

As Jean stroked Scott's hair, she felt something was wrong, something was really wrong.
    Jean followed her sences, then realized the mansion was being attacked by Pyro...
    "No!".

12. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

Just before she could answer to Jubilee, Ty saw the door had fire on it, slowly the fire began to spread. "We have to get out of here!"

TAG: Jubilee

13. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jubilee and Jean Grey

Jubilee looked at Ty, then nodded her head, as she suddenly realized Jean was approaching the fire, and tried to stop her, but she couldn't.
    "Jean, don't do this, we have to tell The Proffesor, come on!".
    Jean shook her head, then extended a hand and pushed the fire back, trying to keep it away from the school....

14. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

Ty watched Jean. "Jean! We have to get the students out!"

TAG: Jean

15. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

Jean listened to Ty's words, then smiled at them andd spoke softly, being calm.
    "Ty, you, Jubilee and Storm will get the students out, I don't think it will be necessary, but just in case, keep them here outside in the grasy area"...

16. Carl_Jones

Carl_Jones Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2004
    OOC: OMG I am gonna burn! :p [face_worried] Save my bottom! :_|

IC: Jerry, X-Men Medical Center

Jerry was sleeping on the stretcher, as he could feel the heat level rise to high extremeties. He began to sweat, as he didn't even knwo what was going on.

TAG: X-Men

17. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    NPC HankMcKoy, Rogue and Ice-Man

Hank noticed the smoke begin to build up, then turned to Bobby and Rogue, and spoke to them.
    "Bobby, you take Cyclops, Rogue you can help The Proffesor get out, and I will get Jerry, not let's go!".
    Bobby and Rogue nodded, then made their way out of the school, were they met Jean...

18. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro, Mansion

Pyro chuckled as he heard the screams and cries inside of the burning mansion. He would give no time for them to think.

He raised his hand and pushed the fire further, faster, and raised the temperature.

"Hurry up up Nomak" Pyro thought in his head, but he was in no distress. "Hurry, I am having way to much fun, I do not know how much longer I can take it before I feel like burning the whole Mansion down!"

tag any

19. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Jared Nomak

Mansion

To Pyro's surprise, Nomak had disappeared into the shadows of the night as he dashed through an open window. Dodging the flames, he made his way downstairs to the medical bay where he found an unconscious Gregory and unstrapped him from the table. He grinned as he began to make his way out of the burning mansion.

TAG:

20. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

Jean found someone trying to escape with Greg, then stopped it dead on it's tracks with her powers...
    "Where do you think you are going?".

21. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Jared Nomak

Mansion

"I'm already gone..." Nomak said as he, along with Gregory and Pyro dematerialized in a matter of seconds, leaving Jean in the blazing inferno that was the Xavier Mansion.

The trio rematerialized in Apocalypse's lab as Greg rematerialized on a lab table. Nomak tied him down as Apocalypse motioned the other two away for now.

TAG: Jean, Pyro, Gregory

OOC: A good villain always has an escape plan...

22. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: You are evil, but it's true ;)

Jean Grey

Jean tried to get out of the mansion as fast as she could, btu first she had to stop the fire. When she finalyl did, she was coughing, until finally she escaped the mansion, and shook her head as she realized how badly the school was damaged...

23. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

Just as Pyro was about to push the flames further he felt his vision getting darker.

"Dammit" Pyro screamed as he rematerialized. He stood angerily as he let his eye vision adjust to the darkness of Apacolapse's lair. "I could have finished them...." Pyro muttered as he scratched at the side of his legs. "I could have killed those human loving..." He went on for a couple seconds longer and calmed himself, after all, there would be another day to take the Xmen. They had completed their objective, all was well.

tag all

24. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Holy Burning Building Batman! I've been kidnapped! :p Well this should be interesting... Oh and by the way, it's Bails not Balis. ;)

IC: Gregory Bails/Ogre

It seemed like a lifetime since Greg had thought a thought. All he remembered was an intense pain and then nothingness. He knew Ogre was still there. He could feel him. Maybe he had finally decided to be quiet for once. Greg didn't know, and frankly, he didn't care. He was just glad for the peace.

His body was still weak from the struggle for power with Ogre, so when he tried to move, he couldn't. For a while he was content with just laying there, when he noticed the absence of noise that he remembered before passing out. Greg attempted to open his eyes, but even that simple action was hard.

After a moment his weary eyelids slowly lifted. He immediately wished he hadn't opened his eyes. One thing was for sure. He definitely wasn't in the mansion anymore.

Tag: Zedd-Vega, Darth-Zame43

25. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Hello! Anyone home?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.