main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: Betrayal

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ani_dala, Jun 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Where is everyone? Don't tell you've abandoned this. It was really starting to get good.

Well I'm still going to wait. I haven't given up hope yet.

*sits and waits for someone to show up*

2. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Thanks for the PM Vicky, I didn't think that this would die...

IC as Jared Nomak & Apocalypse

Undisclosed Location: Secret Laboratorium

Apocalypse made his way into the room where Gregory lay on the table, strapped down with adamantium straps. He paced around the table and looked him over quietly.

"You've got a lot of power Gregory. Power I can use. They won't accept you back at the Xavier Mansion, you're far too dangerous to be with them. They can't teach you to control your powers... but there is something I can do for you." He began stopping beside the table. "I can give you control over the Ogre inside of you. All you need to do, is pledge your allegiance to me and join my ever-growing mutant army..."

TAG: Master_Vicky, Darth-Zame43, any

3. Angelady

Angelady Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2004
    OOC: I am sooooo lost... lol can anyone help me catch up? :)

4. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: No problem Zedd. And "Spacelady" :p, I'm not sure about the Brotherhood, but the Mansion is currently still on fire I believe. So Ty is probably in a "heated" situation right now ;).

IC: Gregory Bails

Greg wasn't sure what to think. Was it true? He had always had faith in the professor, but now that he thought about it, he had been there for a while now and still didn't have complete control over Ogre. Xavior said it would take some time. But how long was Greg really willing to wait?

The thought of being free of Ogre's torment was something Greg only dreamt about. But if this person could really help him...

Wait a second. Who is this guy?, he thought to himself.

"Who are you? And Where am I?"

Tag: Zedd-Vega

5. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    IC as Apocalypse

"I am En Sabah Nur, and I hold the power to help you conquer your power." He continued around, as Pyro and Nomak made their way into the Laboratory.

"I do believe you know Pyro. He has chosen control and power by joining me as one of my elite Horsemen. He, along with my vampiric mutant Nomak serve as my Horsemen of Famine and War. You my dear young mutant, I am offering the position of Plague, to represent this mental counterpart that has plagued you for so long."

TAG: Master_Vicky, Darth-Zame43, anyone

6. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

Pyro nodded at Gregory when his name was mentioned. he could tell the muntant was doubting Apacolapse, but he was also doubting the Xmen.

"Greg. Apacolapse is the most powerful being on the planet. To not join him would be foolish, he knows how to best harnish your skills. Your talents. Make the same choice I did." Pyro said as he grinned, "We can rule the planet."

tag Zedd, Gregory

7. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Gregory Bails

"I do believe you know Pyro. He has chosen control and power by joining me as one of my elite Horsemen. He, along with my vampiric mutant Nomak serve as my Horsemen of Famine and War. You my dear young mutant, I am offering the position of Plague, to represent this mental counterpart that has plagued you for so long."

Pyro nodded at Greg when his name was mentioned. He still didn't know what to do. What he wanted most was to be free of Ogre. But Pyro was part of the Brotherhood, and that meant Apacolapse could have evil intentions, which Greg didn't want a part of.

"Greg. Apacolapse is the most powerful being on the planet. To not join him would be foolish, he knows how to best harnish your skills. Your talents. Make the same choice I did." Pyro said as he grinned, "We can rule the planet."

Greg didn't want to rule the planet, he just wanted to rule his own mind. Suddenly he felt a stirring in his thoughts. That could only mean one thing. Ogre was waking up.

"I'll do it." He said quickly. "But only if you promise me that I will have complete control."

8. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Hey, hey, can someone PM me with details of what I missed?

9. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    IC as Apocalypse and Nomak

"And complete control you shall have Gregory Bails." Apocalypse grinned as he made his way over to a large supercomputer. He pressed a few buttons as a large machine whirred down above Greg. It looked like a laser, a large, sleek laser.

"This will merge your personalities, physical attributes, and eliminate all of your physical and mental weaknesses. You will be slightly more muscular, taller, and rough looking than you are now, but it is a small price to pay for complete control correct?" Apocalypse waited for Greg to respond.

TAG: Pyro, Ogre, anyone

10. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Gregory Bails

Greg looked nervously at the laser. "Um, yeah. I guess so."

Ogre started to rise within his mind.

This is the end Ogre.

What?

Good-bye.

With that Greg closed his eyes and awaited his fate.

11. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: A so the pause begins again. You know, this is a very bad habit. :p

12. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    (no message)

13. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003