Amph X-Men Comics General Discussion

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by one_armed_scissor_14, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarknessofDeath Jedi Master

star 4
    I picked up my copy of astonishing X-Men #17 and few previous other AXM too. i gotta say...nifty at the end of #17 ;)
  2. NJOfan215 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I believe M-day was dated in the generation M series. That series was a good read. In some ways it's a prequil to frontline since sally floyd is the main character.
  3. Sniper_Wolf Force Ghost

star 4
    I finally read E is for Extinction a few days ago. It was my first experience with Morrison, and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I enjoyed the costume change (it isn't that big a deal to me, but the black leather looked shiny).
  4. Darth-Lando Chosen One

star 6
    Probably the best arc out of the Morrison run. That's not to say the other stuff is bad, it's all fantastic (although Planet X didn't sit well with me when I first read it). Morrison totally uped the ante for the X-Men in e is for Extionction IMO. He gave us Cassandra Nova, destroyed Genosha, killed Magneto, and brought in secondary mutations. Not to mention some of the other events that happened in some of the later arcs.
  5. NJOfan215 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I read Morrison's run over the summer. Good stuff.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.