1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive X-Men: Divided

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Lord-Vader-, May 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quickstrike34 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Wolverine

As Nightcrawler kicked at Wolverines back, Wolverine just barley managed to avoid it by spinning around to his left. As he spun, he bent slightly forward and attempted to slash at Nightcrawlers head or upper torso while he was still crouched down coming out of the kicking pose.

Tag: Mitth
  2. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Morph turned back to his original form as he was far enough away. He then entered a room that had a bunch of lockers, probably where the Acolytes prepared. He turned himself into a locker as he thought, I may want to kill people, but I still ain't stupid.
  3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Sparing Room

Nightcrawler's tail flicked out and wrapped around Wolverine's attacking wrist. "Nien, mein Kanadisch Freund." He jerked with his tail to send Wolverine sprawling.

TAG: Quick
  4. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    Code Name: SabreTooth
    Mutant Ability: Enhanced Healing ability.Hightened Senses.His sense of Sight,Smell,and Taste are highly advanced,he can also see in the dark. Also has over developed strength and speed.Recent he had indestructable adamantium bonded to his skeleton.Including 4 claws on each hand.

Appearance: He has a chilling appearance.A giant umong many other mutants. Sabretooth has thick blonde hair and fangs.A hired assassin.

OOC: Hey I was just wondering where I should jump in at?
    Any suggestions. :)

5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Everyone starts in the Gathering Room. From there your free to do whatever you want, to a certain extent.
  6. Quickstrike34 Jedi Grand Master

star 5

Wolverine was sent sprawling face first against the floor of the sparing room. He mumbled something about hating tails, and than quickly got back on his feet. He had landed near a small rack that was full of small disc like objects, that were supposed to be used by the telekinetic mutants to practice there lifting and throwing. Wolverine scooped up several of them, and than ran in a diagonal angel in front of Nightcrawler. He began to hurl the discs at the blue skinned mutant.

?At least this will keep some space between us until I can get an opening to slice his tail off.? Thought Wolverine as he continued to toss the discs like little Frisbees at Nightcrawler. ?And if nothing else at least I may bruise him up a bit, these things aren't exactly lightweight afterall.?

7. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: I wont be on too much longer. But I'll be up first thing in the mroning. :) Dont beat me up too bad. my power has limits. :p
    SO qucik and Mitth Try not to notice me.I'll be your shadows.Im not really there...yet.

IC:Sabretooth
    Sparring Room

With his enhanced scent glands,Sabretooth picked up an old friends track."Wolverine" he thought to himself.And quickly he began running down a hallway from which he hear much comotion comming from inside.From here he could see a heated battle erupting between his nemisis and a blue skined beast. he didn't know who it was but it was fairing well against Wolverine,concidering how much of a beating and the two have iven eachother in the past. "Not bad, for a little guy.Atleast hes got Logan busy.I think I'll just sit and watch for a moment." Creed said under his breath.

TAG: Mitth,Quick,anyone that cares...
  8. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Dark Corridor

Mystique had been listening to Magneto's speach. She thought he was rather long winded...as ususal. As she stood there, she had started feeling....unusual.

She then felt as if many of the mutants close to her, were staring at her...and the looks were not friendly.

<I cant fight them all off out here...too many..>

She shapshifted...turning into a dark shadow. She then spead off for the dark corridor, avoiding the other mutants.

<I can take them one at a time here...away from the others....now...who to go after first...?>

She caustiously moved down the corridor...

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Sparring Room

Nightcrawler deftly caught the first disk and then the second. He leapt over the third and ducked beneath the fourth. The fifth and sixth he had to disappear to avoid. He cartwheeled out of the way of the others and caught a few more before he began returning them back at Wolverine.

"You vill have to do betther zen zat, mien Freund." He said as he sent the disks flying back.

10. Quickstrike34 Jedi Grand Master

star 5

As Nightcrawler began to return fire with the discs that had been hurled at him, Wolverine quickly set off. He ran in a zigzag line towards Nightcrawler, avoiding as many of the discs as he could while destroying the others with his claws.

When he was finally within a few feet of Nightcrawler, he got into a position to pounce on him. However, at the last second Wolverine flipped to the right and took up defense behind a stone wall which protruded upwards from the floor.

His hope, was that as he was about to pounce, that Nightcrawler would teleport and than when he reappeared, he would think that that Wolverine had ?Disappeared? Of course, if Nightcrawler dident teleport than Wolverine would need to come up with a new plan.

OOC: Wolverine will pick up on Sabertooths scent in one of my next posts, but for now I figure hes to distracted by Nightcrawler to pay much attenttion to anything else. :)
  11. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    Gambit

Sliding back into the darkened hallway, Gambit was now once alone. Searching in all of the rubble, he was sure to find his lost pole. Without this pole, his abilities were hindered slightly. Underneath one pile of debri, Gambit finnaly found his pole once again.

"Aha, its seems as if we never we aparte'"

Running back twards the main room, Gambit was still being driven by mad rage and fear.

Tag: Mutants
  12. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: OOPS! I didn't even know that they had changed rooms, sorry.

Magneto
    Main Chamber

Magneto looked upwards and opened up the floor for several levels. He flew upwards until he reached the room with Gladiator and Pyro fighting in it. He closed the floor beneith himself, and spotted a lighter in Pyro's hand. "I wonder if he needs that." Magneto flicked his wrist and the lighter came flying through the air towards him. He stopped it before it made it to him and ripped it into small pieces, all of the oil draining out and destroying the ability for it ever to make fire again. "Oops! Did you need that?" Magneto took the broken lighter and formed a large serated [sp?] edged plate and sent it flying in Pyro's direction.

Tag: Elu, 6-6-6

OOC: Is that better Mitth?
  13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Sparring Room

Nightcrawler teleported out of Wolverine's way and reach before he could pounce on him. When he reappeared elsewhere in the room, on a wall, Wolverine had disappeared himself. "Vhere did he go?"

He decided to climb higher up onto the dome to get a better view of the area. Standing at the very center of the dome, he looked down. "Ah! Zhere you are!" He exclaimed as he spotted Wolverine. "Zhought you vere clever? I zhink not!"

14. Quickstrike34 Jedi Grand Master

star 5

Wolverine stood up form where he was, and than walked out slightly so he could get a good view of the Mutant who had once again attached himself to the dome. Wolverine mumbled something, containing a few choice words, and than spoke. ?Mock all you want Bub, but if it wasn't for that stinkin teleporting power of yours, You?d be sliced into a million pieces by now. Why don't you just.....?

Without warning, Wolverine suddenly stopped cold of what he was doing, shook his head, and than glanced around. Just what was he doing? The last thing he remembered was walking through the main room of the asteroid complex and Magnetos speach. Than it hit him, the gas. He glanced around the room, and saw the other Mutants pitted against one another. <?A nerve toxin??> Wolverine thought to himself before directing his attention back towards the Mutant attached to the basin of the dome.

?Hey Blue Boy! What's going on here!??
  15. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Dark Corridor

As Mystique hung in the shadows, looking for a likely suspect, she saw a tall man with red hair moving tru the dark, as if looking for something.

Searching in all of the rubble, he was sure to find his lost pole. Underneath one pile of debri, Gambit finnaly found his pole once again.

Running back twards the main room, Gambit was still being driven by mad rage and fear.

His long tan trench coat flapped around him. She studied him closely.

A grin came to her lips.

She prepared her trap.

16. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: I'm down with that Quick. :D
    Im in school at this moment so I wont be up to post until around 3-4 Eastern Time.

IC: "Looks like he is fairing well against the Wolverine."
    Just then,as wolverine had done a few moment earlier.What was he doing couldn't remember anythign except the sudden urge to kill somehting. Like everyone else in the room, he was furious.

TAG: Quick,Mitth. Have fun guys. I'll be back in a few hours. :p

17. Ki-Obi_Windu Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: i wish to join.

Code name: Shockwave
    mutant powers:ability to minipulate energy waves to any shape and size desires
    sex: male

bio: do i really need one?
    If I do then here it is ran away because of
    my fear of hurting people when i had gotten
    extremly ticked! i ended up here at the
    Xavier's Institute.
  18. raj206 Jedi Knight

star 3
    ice thinks to him self 'an opponet can't fight if he can't stand so freez the floor!' ice gets that i'm such an evil genius look and begins freezing the floor
  19. The_Ultimate_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Beast easily avodes the attack by jumping towards Iceman's direction.
  20. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Ki-Obi_Windu: You are not allowed to paly as a made up character. You must choose a character from the X-Men universe. If you had read the directions, you might have know that.

Announcment: All players who signed up early through me that havent posted their character profiles character's are now free to be taken by anyone. This will only be open for a few days and then no one will be allowed to join.

21. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: So does this mean that the "Reserved" charcaters are now up for grabs or what?

Hahaha! K-O_W got yelled at. [face_laugh]
  22. Ki-Obi_Windu Jedi Knight

star 1
    okay sure i'll just go,
  23. -Jaina- Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Yeah...what The_Chim said...if so, may I please play Rogue too?

Mitthy-Hey, I was okay with Theron's post, but thanks anyway.

As Shadowcat

"Why am I here?" she asked, "Why are you here?"

Kitty wasn't about to reveal why she was here until she knew a little more about the strange man.

TAG: Theron

24. Theron Force Ghost

star 4
    Mr. Sinister, Monitor Room

Sinister chuckled at her comment, "To observe" Sinister then raised an arm and a stream of plasma bolts began to pour out of his hand towards the Shadowcat. At the sametime, the Acolyte who was also in the room rushed towards her growing in size and about to throw a punch.

TAG -Jaina-

OOC: I'm going to use Delgado as the Acolyte, he is just a big brute with strength, plus since he was a former Shield agent he would know about that espionage stuff. One more thing, -Jaina- I don't have total control of the Acolyte so you can do whatever you want to him. To me he's expendable.
  25. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Anyone who wants to be a different character. You may only be a different character if you have not interacted with another person already. But since -Jaina- has hardly done anything, you may be Rogue instead. You can only have one character though.

Magneto
    Garden Room

Magneto got bored waiting for Pyro to react to his grabbing of lighter and flew back down through the floor and entered a room with Wolverine and Nightcrawler fighting. He saw them doing flips and swiping at each other and chuckled to himself. He raised his hand and Wolverine burst into an inferno. His clothes were set on fire.

Tag: Mitth, Quick

This is what I can do, and will do during this battle
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.