main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-men Magneto's Revenge (RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Obi-Pres, Nov 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Obi-Pres

Darth_Obi-Pres Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2003
    X-men Magneto?s Revenge (RPG)

After Magneto?s recent death, he has been resurrected. He is stronger than he has ever been before. He has even gained yet another mutant power, power absorption. He has been finding the younger mutants that haven?t developed their powers and stealing them. Now, he has been trying to target the X-men. He has already gotten two of them, Angel and Pyro. He got too much of Angel?s power, and unfortunately, he has been killed. The Pyro is under critical care. Now, this is where we will start our story.

Setting: They are in the X-Mansion surrounding Pyro. He has just been brought to the visitor passive room. Several of the members of the X-men are there hoping he will be okay.

You may pick your character. You can be a member of the Brotherhood of Mutants or you can be an X-men. You can pick one from the show or make one up. I don?t care what you do, but you are not allowed to be immortal because then it would just be boring.

Here is how your character profile will show:

Name:
    Mutant Powers:
    Weapons (If needed):
    Bio (optional):

Here?s mine:

Name: Wolverine A.K.A. Logan (Last name unrevealed)
    Mutant Powers: His bones are lines with titanium steel and he has advanced healing powers.
    Weapons: Very strong martial artist

Hope you guys enjoy. Have fun with it. Don?t be too serious. Have some fun. See ya soon. In post form. Lol!

PoT EDIT: Locked for the time being.

2. JansonYellowAces

JansonYellowAces Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2002
    I call Nightcrawler but don't have time to post his bio, etc. I will when I get home.

3. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    Name: Jean Grey
    Mutant Powers: she can read peoples minds, telepathic.

4. Darth_Obi-Pres

Darth_Obi-Pres Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2003
    Thanks guys for signing up. Keep 'em coming. We on't start until we have at least five for each team (good vs. Evil).

5. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Welcome to the RPF.

If I could direct you to our current RPF rules and regulations, non-SW RPGs must first pass a rigorous approval process, which this one has not.

As such, I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock this RPG. Once you've read the RPF Rules as linked above and the Forum Sticky thread for any other questions you might have, feel free to send me a Private Message and I'd be happy to discuss things with you.

Good Luck and Welcome again,

Regards,

PoT, Forum Manager.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.