main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-men: Magneto's Revenge (RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Obi-Pres, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    Name: Kurt Wagner (Nightcrawler)
    Mutant Powers: teleportation
    Weapons: None

2. Darth_Obi-Pres

Darth_Obi-Pres Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2003
    Great. Well, I guess we could go ahead and get started if ya wanna. Is everyone here?

3. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
  4. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    I'm here :D

5. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Does anyone mind if i start?

6. Darth_Obi-Pres

Nov 17, 2003
    *Magneto sits in his new body.*

"Charles, what have you done? What have you done too me?!"

*He waves his hand through the air and throws everything metal to one side of the room. He raises up.*

"Once I find you..... it's curtains. But, in the mean time.....

*He looks outside the window of the small cabin he's in, at a small lady."

"The Brotherhood is reassembling, and you are their main target, is you!"

*He dashes out the door. He flies up to a strange looking woman."

"Hello, Dijonic."

7. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    "Magneto, i presume" she said looking at him, she hadn't changed yet, which was good. She looked at him. "What do you want.. i have a long day planned, of sulking, it's all good" she said looking at him. She felt power..maybe he would be a good person to talk to, she told herself.

Tag:Magneto.

8. Darth_Obi-Pres

Nov 17, 2003
    "I think you should reschedule, if you know what's best. I think I have an offer for you. Why don't we head back to my place? I have something to show you.

*He knew he would have to convince her. She would not come on her free will. He smiled mischieviously, nonetheless.*

Tag: Emily

9. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    She was being pushed, she didnt like being pushed, though it was somewhat promising. "Yeah i'll come" she said walking to the cabin. She looked at her hands, they were going pale. "I'd hurry up though. My other side might not like your idea." She said looking at him, her teeth now, very much a vampires face.

Tag:Magneto

10. Darth_Obi-Pres

Nov 17, 2003
    "Follow."

*As he was going he began to see Dijonic's change. He thought to himself that her powers would be very pormising indeed. And then, if she doesn't come along easily, he could always, drain her of her powers.*

*He stopped quickly at a small cabin on the outskirts of Boston.*

"Here we are. Come in, come in.

*As they walked in he closed the door. When he had finally walked over to the chair and sat down, he waved his hand and the door locked suddenly.*

"Tell me, Dijonic, about your mutant abilities."

Tag: Dijonic

OOC: I am sorry but I have to get off the net. Talk to ya later Emily.

11. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Dijonic looked at him. He was strange, didnt fear her. Very stange indeed. I must play it careful here, she told her self.

"I am a vampwolf, half vampire half werewolf. I can change into which one i want, or both if i want. I can jump and i know everything. Why? No wait you need me..right?" she asked him, she remembered the day she first saw him, she knew his history. "We are basically the same history" she told him

Tag:Magneto

12. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    Charles Xavier
    X-mansion

The X-men are surrounding Pyro, who has just been brought out of intensive care.

"I've known him sinse he was young and I've never seen him like this."

TAG: all x-men

13. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    "So, vhat shall ve do?"

Tag: X-Men

14. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    IC Jean Grey :

"Proffesor...he is in stable condition, but I still can't figure out whats wrong with him, something attacked him, something" Jean said, while looking at Pyro.
    She looked up again and saw Scott smile, and she smiled back.

TAG:All

15. thecleric007

thecleric007 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2003
    Mystique:

Mystique was prowling around just off the grounds of Xavier's mansion, so as not to set of any alarms. She was currently in the form of a generic 30-year old man.

'How could my son, my own flesh and blood, join this group of fools?' she thought to herself, wishing she could get closer.

Tag: Anyone

16. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    Shocker

Outside the X-Mansion

As Mystique crept around the establishment, she had no idea she was being watched. Shocker sat in the top of an oak tree, watching his prey with interest. She had mumbled something earlier that he hadn't heard, and he thougth now would be a good time to make his prescence known.

He pointed a finger, and a strand of electricity set itsself down in front of the shape-shifting woman, extending from his finger to the ground.

Tag: thecleric007

17. thecleric007

Oct 3, 2003
    Mystique:

Mystique jumped back in surprise as the electricity suddenly shot in front of her. She quickly re-gathered her senses, and followed the strand upwards, seeing its creator.

"Who are you?"

Tag: exodus411

18. exodus411

Jul 13, 2003
    Shocker

Outside the X-Mansion

"I am called Shocker," the man said, watching as Mystique's individual hairs began to stand up due to the electrical strand in front of him.

"What is your name, my good man?"

Tag: thecleric

19. thecleric007

Oct 3, 2003
    Mystique:

"Lady? I don't have a clue what you are talking about."

(OOC: Remember, she is in a male form!)

20. Yoda-Jedi_Warrior

Yoda-Jedi_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2003

Wolverine

Near X-mansion

'What happened to me?' he suddenly thought to himself. It appeared that he had been laying on the ground for hours. He couldn't remember anything that had happened but could tell he had been in a rough fight from his torn cloths. The last thing he could remember was Magneto's death, which seemed like ages ago. He began to question his affiliation with the X-men when suddenly up ahead he noticed two figures, Mistique and Shocker.

Tag: anyone

21. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    Charles Xavier

"Proffesor...he is in stable condition, but I still can't figure out whats wrong with him, something attacked him, something" Jean said, while looking at Pyro. Xavier felt something unusual outside. It was Mistique and Shocker. Logan wasn't far away. Reaching towards him telapathically, he asked "Logan, what's going on out there?"

TAG: Yoda-Jedi_Warrior

22. Jaded_Ice

Jaded_Ice Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2003

Name: En Sabah Nuhr (Apocalypse)
    Mutant Powers: metahuman strength, speed, endurance, and reflexes, megamorphic power allows him to assume any human form, grow to tremendous size, or reshape his body composition at will, discharge concussive plasma blasts, teleportation, absorb outside sources of power to increase his own abilites
    Weapons: N/A

23. Yoda-Jedi_Warrior

Yoda-Jedi_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2003

Wolverine

"It's Mistique and Shocker, Professor. They look like they're up to no good," he responded to Professor Xavier's quetion. "Do you know what happened to me? I can't remember a single thing that happened to me that caused my torn cloths."

TAG: milney

24. thecleric007

Oct 3, 2003
    OOC: Um...it isn't that easy to recognize Mystique...she is a shape-shifter, after all!

Also, since someone blew out the fuse in my residence, I wasn't able to edit my last post, so this is going to take it's place.

Mystique:

"My name is none of your concern. Why are you here?"

OOC: Plus, just for the record, it's spelled MYstique, no MIstique.

The Cleric 007

25. exodus411

Jul 13, 2003
    Yeah...and you probably wouldn't know who Shocker was if you saw him.....he's a new mutant.

Hey, thecleric007, I edited my above post, so you can reply differently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.