main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-men: Magneto's Revenge (RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Obi-Pres, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    Charles Xavier

"It's Mistique and Shocker, Professor. They look like they're up to no good. Do you know what happened to me? I can't remember a single thing that happened to me that caused my torn cloths."

Xavier thought about this. "Logan, I'll explain what happened later. Right now, I need you to find out what they're talking about."

Tag: Yoda-Jedi_Warrior

2. thecleric007

thecleric007 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2003
    OOC: I saw that exodus411, and I put a new response to that post.

Anyways, I would suggest having the X-Men be after a "unknown mutant and unknown man", rather than Shocker and Mystique, since as exodus and I have established, neither of those two would be recognizable.

But whatever you do, I'll see it tomorrow, because I have to go sleep now, since I have a final tomorrow.

Goodnight!

The Cleric 007

3. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    ooc: Xavier would be able to work out who each of them really were. Logan, I can't explain that though.

4. thecleric007

Oct 3, 2003
    OOC: Yeah, I'm sure he would recognize Mystique once he tried...not Shocker though, since they've never meet, though obviously he is a mutant...the blatant show off power kinda proves that...

Yes, I realize I said I was going to sleep, but I lied. Now I really am!

The Cleric 007

5. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    ooc: Ok, I'll just wait for you to post another message because you haven't gone to bed.

6. Jaded_Ice

Jaded_Ice Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2003
    OOC: I've read the first two pages several times now, but I still cant understand whats happening. Can someone please explain?

7. thecleric007

Oct 3, 2003
    OOC: Ok, I'm back...won't be on for long though, since I have to study and write a final today...exams suck.

Anyways, as a recap, this is what I beleive to be happening:

Magneto and Dijonic (I think that's how her name is spelled) are meeting to discuss Dijonic joining the Brotherhood.

Mystique and Shocker are outside the X-Men's mansion's grouds (is there a better name for the mansion, or is HQ just what we're going to have to use?). Their presence has just been discovered by the X-Men, who were inside caring for the injured mutant(s).

THen there was the great debate over Logan recognizing both Mystique and Shocker, because he's never seen Shocker before, and Mystique is in disguise...but whatever...

Hope that helps!

The Cleric 007

8. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    Nightcrawler teleported outside and went over to Logan

"Vhat is going on, who are zese people?"

Tag: Logan

9. Darth_Obi-Pres

Darth_Obi-Pres Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2003
    "I don't need you, but don't get me wrong. I think you would be a great mutant to have on my force. You do know..... about what has happened to me, right? If you do, then you know why I want revenge on the X-men."

*He looked around the room. Everything in sight was metal. With a wave of his hand, a metal cup went over to the sink, under the faucet, filled with water, and floated to his hand. He did it once again in a split second. He waved his hand and the cup floated over to Dijonic.*

"Water?"

*He looked outside.*

"I am so very sorry," he said after long hesitation. "I have something very important to attend to. Do you think we could do this again tomorrow?"

*Without letting her answer he flew out the door and high up into the air. He flew for a while until he spotted exactly what he wanted..... Wolverine.*

Tag: Wolverine

OOC: Okay, as far as I can tell, Mystique is in a different form right now, so you can't recognize her, unless of course you are Wolverine and can smell her, so that is understandable. Now, for Shocker's case, if he is a made up character, we are to act as though he has been around forever, so most of us will recognize him, unless he is a shape-shifter too, in which case Wolverine would smell him out. So, there ya go. Settled.

10. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    DIjonic looked at him, flying away she walked out, her body back as normal. "I don't think so" she said looking in the sky. She walked out and looked around, it was though the sun looked at her.

Her teeth came out and she grew pale again. "Time to feed" She walked and killed a human near her forest area. "Stupid fool" she said as she licked her lips. She looked around she heard footsteps.

Tag:Anyone

11. thecleric007

Oct 3, 2003
    OOC: Fair enough. Logan's sense of smell could account for him recognizing Mystique.

Now, if only someone would post something I could reply to IC!

The Cleric 007

12. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    ooc: Well then, I'll post accordingly.... :D

Shocker

Outside X-Men HQ

"My name is none of your concern," the man said bluntly.

"Understandable," Shocker said, noticing Wolverine and Nightcrawler off to the side. Calling upon his powers, he reached out both hands, and trapped them inside an electrical cage. The bars were sheer electricity, ready to burn and shock anyone who touched them besides himself.

"Now tell me, Logan," Shocker said, "Why would you be walking outside the grounds looking like you do?"

He began to climb down the tree, and was soon down, awaiting Wolverine's response.

Tag: All involved

13. Darth_Obi-Pres

Nov 17, 2003
    Magneto

*Magneto was overlooking the fight between Logan and Shocker. He saw that Logan had been trapped in an electrical cage. Magneto waved his hand, and a pile of construction metal from across the street flew right towards Shocker.*

"Hello, Wolverine," Magneto said quietly, watching the metal fly towards Shocker.

*Mganeto waved his hand again and threw a piece of metal at the electrical cage. The metal broke the current of the electrical cage freeing Nightcrawler and Wolverine.*

"Now, remember Logan, don't try anything, because with a flick of my hand you won't be able to move a muscle. Now you can come with me to my cabin freely or by force, whatever you wish."

Tag: Wolverine, Shocker, Nightcrawler, and Mystique

14. exodus411

Jul 13, 2003
    Shocker

Outside X-Men HQ

Shocker nimbly dodged the pieces of metal, only being touched once or twice by a stray cinderblock or some other item. He then focused all of his considerable power on Magneto, surrounding him in a cage as well.

"Don't do that again," he said confidently.

Tag: All involved

15. Darth_Obi-Pres

Nov 17, 2003
    *Magneto built a strong steel cage around Shocker and broke the current of the electrical cage around him and freeing himself.*

"It would be wise not to use your powers again. Metal and electricity don't mix."

"May we be off, Wolverine. We don't have much time before nightfall."

Tag: People involved

16. exodus411

Jul 13, 2003
    ooc: How would Magneto be able to break Shocker's strands of electricity?

17. Darth_Obi-Pres

Nov 17, 2003
    OOC: If you stick a piece of metal in front of a continuing line of electricity, it stops the current and shuts off the power. I tried it in a fifth grade science project. lol!

18. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: When should I make Quicksilver enter? I don't want to just happen to walk into Xavier's mansion. That's too dull. Is Magneto going to assemble the Brotherhood later on?

19. Darth_Obi-Pres

Nov 17, 2003
    OOC: I am assembling them now, slowly. But, you could post what has happened to him recently. That would be a good way of entering him into the game. Then, maybe someone will then post with you.

20. exodus411

Jul 13, 2003
    ooc: Darn! I thought I had you.... :D ;)

21. Darth_Obi-Pres

Nov 17, 2003
    OOC: lol! Anyways, back to the game.

22. Yoda-Jedi_Warrior

Yoda-Jedi_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2003

Wolverine

"How are you alive, Magneto. I saw you get killed with my own two eyes. How is this possible that you are here?" Wolverine was full of confusion with Magneto's presence.

23. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: ok, thanks.

Pietro was at a local bar. He was sitting at a table, then the waitress asked what he will have.

"I'll have a diet coke, And make sure you put on the little lemon. And hurry it up, c'mon, what are you satring at me for? Move!"

As she walked away he smiled.

"I hate slow people."

24. Darth_Obi-Pres

Nov 17, 2003
    Magneto

"You think you saw, what you think you saw. I cannot change that. But, might I add, that I am here now. So, how is it that you saw me banish?"

*This is the only thing that Magneto knew to say, since he wasn't actually sure at all, how he was here again. He knew he had died, but he wasn't sure opf anything right now, except that he wanted revenge on Xavier.*

Tag: Wolverine

25. Yoda-Jedi_Warrior

Yoda-Jedi_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2003
    Wolverine

"What is your business with me Magneto?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.