main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-men: Magneto's Revenge (RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Obi-Pres, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thecleric007

thecleric007 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2003
    Mystique:

Mystique stood beside the tree, staying out of the fight as well as remaining in her current form.

As she stood there she kept her eyes on Nightcrawler.

Tag: Anyone outside the mansion

2. Darth_Obi-Pres

Darth_Obi-Pres Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2003
    Magneto

"We have something in common, we both want revenge on Xavier. I want him ofr Murder. You.... Did he ever tell you the truth about your history? I am thinking not. Now, I think we would be a very great team if we stuck together. And the power would be huge."

*Magneto looked around and then looked at Wolverine. He knew that Wolverine knew that Magneto was right. Now, all Magneto needed to do, was convince him to join the new and improved brotherhood.*

Tag: Wolverine

3. Yoda-Jedi_Warrior

Yoda-Jedi_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2003

Wolverine

"You're right Magneto, right indeed. Sure, I'll join you. Who needs the X-men. There is a war brewing between humans and mutants so I better be on your side to be sure I'm on the right one that'll win."

tag: Magneto

4. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    Nightcrawler was listening to Wolverine and Magneto. Yet all of a sudden he felt a slight chill down his back, like he was being watched. He quickly turned to see that Mystique was staring at him. He teleported right behind her.

"Yes?"

Tag:Mystique

5. Jaded_Ice

Jaded_Ice Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2003
    OOC: When does this story take place?

IC as Apocalypse:

With his former horsemen dead. Apocalypse felt that it was time to find a new set of them. He knew of a school for mutants and he was sure that he would be able to infiltrate it and gain supporters of evil from there.

Teleporting a few blocks away from the school, that was really a large mansion, and transforming into a human looking form of a man in his mid 70's. He had a cane, glasses, and a nice white sweater that matched his white balding hair. When he had rounded the corner to reach the school, he noticed a confrontation including several people. One with small bits of electricity sparking out of his fingers. "He will do fine." Apocalypse said to himself quietly. THe old man strode down the street farther and arrived at the quarreling people.

"Excuse me young man. Could I have a word with you?" He said to the man with sparks flying out of his finger tips.

Tag: Exodus, anyone else

6. Darth_Obi-Pres

Nov 17, 2003
    Magneto

"Very wise of you indeed. All of the X-men would join me if they new what was best for them. It is very nice of you to mention the war. Look over there."

*He pointed out a bird looking creature. The only thing, was he could walk and talk like a human. Another human was picking on him and calling him name and pushing him down and throwing things at him.*

"This is what we mutants are here for. Too protect and dominate."

*He walked over to the human and lifted his hand. The young man's gun lifted out of his pocket and into the air pointing the barrel right at the man's head.*

"Get out of here now. And if I ever see you picking on anyone like me again...."

*The gun pointed up in the air and shot. The human began to almost cry, and ran out of the alley.*

"Understand why I think humans are dishonest slobs now?"

*He looked at the bird like creature.

"Get up and go kid."

7. Yoda-Jedi_Warrior

Feb 27, 2003

Wolverine

"Your words are very true, Magneto. What shall we do next?"

8. Darth_Obi-Pres

Nov 17, 2003
    Magneto

"First, I would like for you to prove yourself. There is yet another meeting to ban mutants from some other public district. This one is major though. This one bans mutants from all public transportation. I would like to go speak at that commitee. I know we won't be able to speak freely, so if there are any attacks, I would like for you to prove your mutant abilities to me. You can do this?"

Tag: Logan

9. Yoda-Jedi_Warrior

Feb 27, 2003

Wolverine

"Yes, I can and will."

10. Darth_Obi-Pres

Nov 17, 2003
    Magneto

"The speach is going on as we speak. Shall we go?"

11. Yoda-Jedi_Warrior

Feb 27, 2003

Wolverine

"Yes"

12. Darth_Obi-Pres

Nov 17, 2003
    Magneto

*He waved his hand and flew away, holding Wolverine up in the air with him.*

"Hope this doesn't hurt too much."

*They arrived over the top of the building where the speech was going on. He waved his hand and the roof collapsed in.*

"Before you make you decision, I think the mutants of this world should get a say-so in this decision."

"Wolverine, take the security guards at the left," he said pointing.

*Magneto went over to the stand and used his powers to throw the two guards by the stand away from him.*

*Everyone started to get up and panic.*

"Sit down now! You will listen to me."

*He waved his hand yet again, and the metal doors slammed shut and no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get them open.*

13. Yoda-Jedi_Warrior

Feb 27, 2003

Wolverine

Wolverine drew his claws out and shredded the guards to bits and awaited Magneto's next orders.

14. Darth_Obi-Pres

Nov 17, 2003
    Magneto

"Don't panic. I will only kill those who threaten me, such as the security guards pointing their guns at me."

*A couple bullets shot out of no where. Magneto raised his hand and stopped the bullets in mid-air. He dropped his hand and the bullets dropped onto the ground.*

"Now, why would you do something like this to us innocent mutants? I mean, what if your little children woke up one morning and developed their mutant abilities suddenly. Would you treat them badly and try to kill them like you do us? I hope you would say yes because that is exactly what has happened to mutants everywhere and you kill them. Why is this? You torture us. All I have to say, is that we mutants are no different than any other human being in this world. We all have feelings too!"

*He slammed his fist on the podium.*

"Wolverine, excuse me, but I would like to do the honors."

*He raised his arm towards Wolverine and sent him out the top of the roof and out of the building. Then he lifted himself up out of the building, waved his hand and the building collapsed and all the people in the building were smashed.*

"Think about it. If you decide to join me, meet me at my house tomorrow. I have another cliant to tend to."

*Of course he was thinking about Dijonic. He flew away from Wolverine and headed towards his cabin hoping she left a note or something of where to reach him.*

15. thecleric007

Oct 3, 2003
    Mystique:

Mystique looked over at her son, and suddenly transformed back into her natural state (the blue one :p)

She was just about to speak when an old man appeared...an old man whose presence chilled her to the bones, for reasons she did not know.

Tag: anyone

16. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    Charles Xavier

Xavier felt wolverine leave with someone. He was having trouble recognising the mutant he left with. Then the realisation came. Magneto had returned. This turn of events explained alomst everything that had happened to pyro, but Magneto's return was different. He couldn't work out how he had done it. He turned to the mutans=ts with him.

"Alert everyone in the mansion, we have to prepare for any possible attack. I'm going to cerebro."

Tag: all x-men

17. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    The waitress came with Pietro's drink.

"'Bout time! Here's the money. Now leave."

He looked out the window and saw a lot of flashes in the distance where Xavier's Mansion is.

"Great, what are they doing now?"

18. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    IC Jean :

"Alert everyone in the mansion, we have to prepare for any possible attack. I'm going to cerebro."
    Jean heard this and nodded, she then runned to the halls and saw IceMan and Rouge walkign together.
    "Guys.. there is a threat in the mansion, be ready for any attack.. and take care of eachother" Jean then rund to Collosus and all of the kids and told them about the treath.
    She then walked back into her room and looked at Cyclops' picture... thinking about him.

TAG: All X-men!!!!

19. Jaded_Ice

Sep 15, 2003
    Exodus has agreed to all of this

IC as Apocalypse:

As Shocker introduced himself to the old man, Apocalypse had spotted a duo of blue creatures standing in the shade of a tall oak. He decided to have them join in on the conversation that would follow. He walked with Shocker over to them and sensed their powers. One was a shape-shifter, and the other was a teleporter.

"I have the proposition of a lifetime to offer you. All I ask is a few minutes of your time and I will transport you back to this exact spot whenever you want."

Apocalypse waited a second and then added.

"I am a very busy man, things to do, I have places to go, people to see. Can we hurry it up a little?"

Tag: Exodus, Cleric, and JediMafia

20. Rogue_of-Peace

Rogue_of-Peace Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Hey, I was wondering if I could give this a go, although I'm not up-to-date with all the X-Men lore. I don't believe anyone's chosen Rogue, so that'll be my character.

Rogue
    Powers: (Assuming the absorbed Carol Danvers [IIRC] powers included) Flight, Super Strength, Near-Invulnerability, Power/Life/Memory-Absorbtion.
    Affiliation: X-Men.... for now.

If I make an error in either X-Men or RPG terms please correct me.

Rogue turned to the mutant known as Iceman. " 'Be ready for any attack,' sure, that's informative." She sighed. "Well, come on, we'd better meet up with the others."

(OOC: Wherever the hell they are and what they're doing.)

21. thecleric007

Oct 3, 2003
    OOC: Um, one thing, Apocolypse SHOULD recognize Mystique, as she has worked for him before...which is why she got freaked out when he appeared.

The Cleric 007

22. Jaded_Ice

Sep 15, 2003
    OOC: I wasnt sure what the timeline for this story was, so I wasnt going to say anything about knowing her. I don't really need to in this case.

23. thecleric007

Oct 3, 2003
    OOC: Yeah, I agree it can be confusing knowing what X-Men canon has happened by this time and what hasn't.

But since I did have Mystique react to his presence, how about Apoclypse knows her from now on?

The Cleric 007

24. Jaded_Ice

Sep 15, 2003
    OOC: Since Apocalypse is incognito at the moment, I'm not going to have him reconize her until later. He is keeping the profile of an old man.

Respond to the post so we can continue further.

25. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Pietro was walking in Boston. then he noticed a destroyed building with a lot of strangly bent metal. He let out a whistle.

"Wow, Pops did a number on this place."

He remembered that his father was dead.

"Wait, how could he have done it? I thought he was dead. Life is getting too weird."

He made sure no one was looking and sped off as quick as a flash to his appartment building.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.