main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-men: Magneto's Revenge (RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Obi-Pres, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thecleric007

thecleric007 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2003
    OOC: Sounds good.

Mystique:

Mystique looked at the man, shaking off her feelings of discomfort.

"I'm always interested in so-called propostitions of a lifetime. But what exactly is it that you have planned?"

Tag: anyone in this discussion (really too lazy to pull up the board an look for names, plus my internet has been acting up)

2. SpiceDawg

SpiceDawg Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2003
    i was wondering if i could join in too...
    if so id like to be Juggernaut

Name: Cain Marko( a.k.a. Juggernaut)
    Mutant Powers: Super Strength, invincible, (cant remember any thing else at the time lol)

3. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Pietro decided that he didnt need to stop at his apartment and kept on running at full speed. Sweeping through ally ways wound up at the X-Mansion which had several mutants fighting amongst themselves. His father, was one of them. Then he saw an old man speaking to two blue people and one other normal looking person. He ran over to them and said, "What's going on here? And what the Hell is my father doing here?"

TAG: All

4. SpiceDawg

SpiceDawg Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2003
    ooc lol i forgot these 2

Weapons
    :n/a
    Affiliation :Brotherhood

5. SpiceDawg

SpiceDawg Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2003
    : Juggernaut

Cain Marko had just awoken hearing the crash out side of his window . Shocked to see the meeting hall destroyed he jumped out of bed and ran out side and under his breath he said, " Mutants ".

: everyone

6. SpiceDawg

SpiceDawg Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2003
    Juggernaut

Quickly after saying that he heard some commotion over by the X-Men HQ , so he rushed off into the alley as the form of Juggernaut. Whem he arrived and saw Magneto he exclaimed " MAGNETO!! YOU- YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!!"

everyone

7. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    Charles Xavier

Xavier entered cerebro and placed on the headpiece. Eric, where are you and why have you returned? Xavier though as he attempted to locate Magneto.

Tag: Darth_Obi-Pres

8. Jaded_Ice

Jaded_Ice Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2003
    ~Apocalypse~

Apocalypse responded to the man who ran up to his little "posse" by grabbing Nightcrawler, Mystique, Shocker, and Quicksilver and then teleporting away. He had teleported to a rain forest in South America. Once he changed back into his regular form, Apocalypse said...

"I've brought you all here in hope that you will join me in the fight of our lives. The war between mutants and humans grows ever nearer every minute and no absolute leader has been chosen for the mutants. The one called Magneto and the one called Charles Xavior are each trying to establish dominance over all mutants. The only person who should lead our kind against the humans is me. The others will perish in battle. I ask you all to join me in creating our own faction that will eventually go on to ruling all, including the humans. Will you join me?"

Tag: Exodus, Cleric, Mafia, Jango

OOC: Sorry about the post. I had one all done earlier and was about to post it when the power went out. :mad: This is all I could do for today.

9. thecleric007

thecleric007 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2003
    Mystique:

Mystique was shocked when the old man revealed himself as Apoclypse. She immediately bowed down.

"My master, forgive me, I did not recognize you before. Of course I will join you, I am yours to command."

All this time, in her head she was screaming Why? I thought I was finally free of him! Why did he have to reappear?

Tag: Exodus, Jaded Ice, Mafia, Jango

OOC: Stupid power outages...happened to me too the other day, someone blew out the fuse in my part of the residence!

The Cleric 007

10. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    "Sure, Magneto's never really been a real leader in my eyes."

11. SpiceDawg

SpiceDawg Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2003
    Juggernaut

All of a sudden Juggernaut saw an old man, Shocker, Mystique, and Nightcrawler teleport off somewhere as he stood in astonishment that Magneto was still alive.He bowed down to magneto and said , "The Brotherhood has returned"

Tag: everyone

12. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    Name: Mr. Sinister
    Mutant Powers: Immortality, regeneration, Shape Shifting, Super Strength, mind control, Ability to fire powerful blasts of force.
    Weapons: N/A
    Alliance: Sometime Enemy and Ally to Apocalypse. Any other mutant or human is usually his enemy. Since he wishes to experiment on all life.

(Although he is immortal he can always be defeated, he'll just come back later on.)

[b]Mr. Sinister[/b]
    [i]Secret Underground Labatory[/i]

Mr. Sinister was deep in thought over his latest victim, a young mutant he had found that had potentially powerful abilities that had not been tapped into yet. Sinister began to probe and disect the mutant trying to find out the source of this power and why it did not reveal itself sooner. But something went wrong, the mutant died. Sinister shrugged it off , he'll just find another. He wanted to create the perfect mutant that could rival even Apocalypse or even the fool Charles Xavier.

Sinister sat down and reviewed the notes he had taken of the many mutants and humans he had experimented on, all failures but each brought up an enlightening answer. Mr. Sinister knew Apocalypse would have more answers, he infact created him. It would be time to find a way to contact his former ally now enemy and call a truce. Knowing Apocalypses plans for world domination, it would give Mr. Sinister the perfect opportunity to have a world full of mutants to experiment on.

13. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    Dijonic was elsewhere, "I'm no where actually" she said smiling. She was a werewold now, slowly turning back into a vampire then into her beautiful human. She smelt death, she liked it. A smile grew on the thing she called a face.

She walked and saw a door. "Funny, a door in the middle of no where" she knocked on it, it opened, she wlaked deeper in, she heard someone laugh..she walked away slowly. She then saw him

Tag:Theron

14. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    Nightcrawler got worried and didn't know what to do. So he called to Professor Xavier.
    "Professor! Help me! I vas outside and zis old man came up to me and some ozer mutants and teleported us to zis jungle. He said his name vas Apocolypse. He said that zee war is getting closer, and vee should go on his side, not yourz! Vhat should I do!"

Tag: Prof. X

15. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    Charles Xavier

Xavier felt a prickle inside his head while using cerebro. It walk Nightcrawler trying to reach him. "Professor! Help me! I vas outside and zis old man came up to me and some ozer mutants and teleported us to zis jungle. He said his name vas Apocolypse. He said that zee war is getting closer, and vee should go on his side, not yourz! Vhat should I do!"

Gently, Xavier responded, so as not to kill him. "I would suggest finding out what he plans to give us the edge on a possible attack. But you can still decide whether you want to follow him or not. All I offer is the truth, not power."

TAG: jedi-mafia89

16. SpiceDawg

SpiceDawg Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2003
    Juggernaut

Juggernaut stood up slowly and looked at Magneto and said, "I am willing to join the brotherhood by your side".

Tag Magneto

17. Darth_Obi-Pres

Darth_Obi-Pres Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2003
    Magneto

"Juggernaut... What a pleasant surprise. And the rest of Mystery Inc. is here too I see. And, like I predicted, you all think you are all ready in the Brotherhood again. I am sorry to say, but it is not that easy this time. The last time I had you idiots, you let me die! The X-men defeated me! You idiots! If you want to join me this time, you will all have to take a test. Would you like to take this test now or wait until later?"

*He sat and looked at the old crew. He thought to himself that the only one he thought worthy of the new brotherhood was Juggernaut and Mystique. Just to be fair, though, he decided to test them all.*

*He was about to say something to them all, but he heard a familiar voice in his head, Xavier's.*

"Charles, you have no right getting into my mind after what you put me through!! If you don't know, you killed me! Now, get out of my head!

*He put on his famous red helmet and blocked the signals. When he had put on the helmet he looked back at the crew.*

"Well?! Test or not?"

Tag: Mystery Inc. <---- 8-}

18. SpiceDawg

SpiceDawg Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2003
    Juggernaut

Juggernaut looked up at Magneto and nodded," I will take the test'.

Tag Magneto

19. SpiceDawg

SpiceDawg Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2003
    Juggernaut

"I WILL NOT FAIL YOU AGAIN!!!"

Tag Magneto

20. Theron

Oct 23, 2000
    Mr. Sinister
    Secret Underground Laboratory

A red light on his table suddenly blinked on, informing Mr. Sinister he has a visitor. All Sinister had to do was wait and the doors of his lab opened. Mr. Sinister laughed coming out of the shadows revealing himself to the intruder. He wore all black except a large red diamond shape on his chest, his face white with yellow eyes and black hair and he also had an extra red diamond tattooed on his forehead.

"My, my, my a most beautiful specimen."

Sinister was intrigued on how this person found his laboratory. And he had a sense that there is more to this female human than meets the eye.

"Who are you my dear, and why are you here?"

Mr. Sinister grinned bearing his pointed teeth.

TAG: PadawanEmily

21. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    She looks at the doctor, or whatever it was. "What am i doing here. Funny thing you should ask that. Just looking around, running from a fool" she said staring at the doctor.

"Now my turn... why are you here..and what is a very cute..lonely doctor as your self..doing here all alone" she said looking at him.

22. Theron

Oct 23, 2000
    Mr. Sinister
    Secret Underground Laboratory

Sinster grinned even more, he did quite enjoy this creatures presense.

"Lonely you say, yes I am quite lonely. Although I wasn't quite lonely a few minutes ago."

Sinister pointed at the dead body on the lab bed. Sinister continued.

"This is one of my homes, I have lived here for centuries. My name is Dr. Nathaniel Essex. What is your name?"

Sinisters eyes began to grow wider with interest

"And what fool are you running from, if I may ask?"

23. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    She smiled and evil smile, the dead body looked tasty, if she could only bite, she controlled herself, she must not go after it. "My mutant name is Dijonic or so they call me that, but you can call me Cathy" she said smiling.

"Do you know Magneto, and Xavier?" she asked him.

24. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    "Ok, thank you professor."

"So, Apocolypse, vhat do you plan on doing?"

Tag: Apocolypse

25. Theron

Oct 23, 2000
    Mr. Sinister

The woman smiled at the carcass, this made Sinister curious as to what motivates this mutant. Mr. Sinister began to probe the females mind looking for all of her memories and what powers she possess. Sinister was impressed, usually he would use his powers to wipe mutants minds so he could take control of them and make them his slave, but this woman could be of some valuable use.

"Interesting. Yes, I have heard of these two mutants. Very powerful, but idealistic fools nevertheless. One hoping for a world of united humans and mutants and the other wanting to exterminate the humans and rule the mutant world. Both will eventually fall under their own supidity and I will just bide my time. Soon all life on this planet will be mine for the taking, becoming my slaves."

Mr. Sinister offered a seat to the female known as Cathy and he also sat down across from her.

"So, you are running from Magneto and Xavier? You need not run any furthur, this place here will shield you from their powers. Noone knows of this place and not even Xaviers or even Magnetos powers can search you out here even with any secret devices. I am the master here. Tell me Cathy, what are your ambitions?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.