main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-men: Magneto's Revenge (RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Obi-Pres, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    She looked at the doctor. She liked what he was saying. She looked at him and crossed her lefgs. What he said about Magneto and Xavier was exactly what she was thinking, she put her hands through her hair. She was so hungry, but she could wait.

"My ambitions?" she said she searched her mind, what did she want, she knew exactly what she wanted...revenge. "I want Revenge..." she said looking at him, darkness coming over now very dark eyes.

Hair grew on her neck and her vampire teeth came out, she was angry, memories popped in to her head, from her past, something she would never forget.

"I want to kill the fool who did this too me, then kill everyone around him." She saw that look in his eyes. "He ruined my life..and i want to ruin his..for ever" she said looking at him.

Tag:ANyone

2. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Jean felt very dizzy and decided to sit down, but before she could do this she fainted and ended up having visions of what was going on with Dijonic, etc...

TAG: All

3. Jaded_Ice

Jaded_Ice Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2003
    OOC: What just happened with Nightcrawler and Xavior didnt make any sense to me. Please explain.

4. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    ooc: basically, Xavier was using cerebro and he sensed nightcrawler talking to him. He responded by telepathically talking to nightcrawler. hope that helps.

5. SpiceDawg

SpiceDawg Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2003
    Juggernaut

"What shall i do to prove my loyalty to the Brotherhood Magneto?"

Tag Magneto

6. SpiceDawg

SpiceDawg Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2003
    ooc: some 1 plz post ... this is so boring

7. thecleric007

thecleric007 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2003
    OOC: Wow, I thought I would have missed more, not being on the last few days.

Anyways, I just want to warn people that Mystique is not going to be a available as usual during the Christmas break, because I will be out of town a lot, plus I only have access to limited dial-up, rather than unlimited highspeed access in university.

The Cleric 007

8. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    Mr. Sinister

Sinister smiled, the rage he saw in her was explosive. Rage he wanted to exploit for his own uses. Then she began to show her true nature, hair and vampire like teeth began to appear.

"So you were not born this way? I feel your thirst for blood."

Sinister got up and walked up to her with a slight knowing smile on his face. He put his hand on her shoulder and knelt down to be face to face with her.

"We are like kindrid spirits, I too was changed, to what I am now. It is no mistake that you have come here. We were destined to meet. Now tell me, who did this to you. I might be able to help you find him."

TAG: PadwanEmily

9. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    She looked at him, she trusted him, which was strange, she never trusted anyone. "Who did this to me?" she still was thinking about the doctor. Then she remembered. "My father....he hated mutants, and me." she said looking into the doctors eyes.

"So he paid a vampire to come in and turn me, it was too late, i had a gene of a were wolf's" she said looking at him, "Before i could kill the vampire, he drank my blood" she said putting her head down.

"So i am a nobody, i have nothing, i am nothing" she said.

Tag:Theron

10. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    Mr. Sinister

"No my dear, don't say such things. There is more to you than meets the eye. You have powers and abilities that noone can comprehend. You will learn to master yourself, and your abilities. It only takes time."

Sinister stood up, taking her hand causing her to stand up also.

"I am trusting you with a lot my dear. I feel we have a mutual respect at the moment. So I will let you in on some of my plans. At the moment I am seeking contact with a powerful mutant named Apocalypse. Although I feel he cannot be trusted at the moment we need to find out his plans. Knowing Apocalypse he is already seeking a way to dominate the world. I want to know his plans, if they are to my liking I am going to join him."

Mr. Sinister looked deep into the womans eyes

"But I need someone I can trust to accompany me. Are you with me my dear, we can only trust each other."

TAG: PadawanEmily

11. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    She looked into his eyes, she knew he somewhat trusted her, she couldnt break the trust.

"Yes i would love to accompony you on this trip" she knew that there was more to her, but what and when would she know?

Tag:Anyone

12. Yoda-Jedi_Warrior

Yoda-Jedi_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2003
    Wolverine

"Magneto, did I prove myself loyal enough to join your brotherhood of mutants?"

tag:anyone

13. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    OCC: This is kind of dead here....LOL..i'll just bump it see if that works.

14. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I'd like to join but am not sure who to be, My character Artemis "Akasha" Rae, or one of the brotherhood/X-men. Who is needed and I'll see if I can put myself in that characters shoes.

Oh one last thing, TheCleric007:

:Code Name: Mystique
    :Real Name: Raven Darkhölme
    :Aliases: Mallory Brickman, B. Byron Biggs, Surge,
    Jakob Eisen, Ronnie Lake, Dale Fyfe, Leni Zauber,
    Holt Adler, Millicent Hardwick, Amichai Benvenisti,
    Nick Fury, Kurt Wagner, Janet Van Dyne Pym,
    Val Cooper

:D

a o.-

15. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Name: Remy Leblu(SP?)
    Mutant Powers: Has the power to make anything he touches turn into an explosive device.
    Weapons: 52 card deck , metal bow

16. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    OCC: Maybe this will make this...you know up again LOL

17. Darth-Jango

Jul 15, 2002
    IC: Gambit

The Prancing Pony Bar, New Orleans. Two police officers walked into the bar to grab a drink. when they sat down the news came on. The top story was about an escaped fugitive from the county jail, he was armed and extremely dangerous. The officers loked at each other. Then came a laugh from a man sitting in a booth behind them. You couldn't see his face, because of the hood he was wearing and the bar was poorly dimmed. The man in the booth was shuffling his cards in his hands as the police officers watched. Suddenly from the darkened face came two large glowing eyes. The men lept back in horror and drew their weapons. Gambit then said "You wanna play, lets play" The coat was thrown off and appeared a large man with red hair. Gambit put his hands behind his head and when he brought them back two glowing cards flew towards the cops. They dove out of the way as the bar exploded. gambit rolled towards them and drew his bow. He tripped one guard and he hit the floor. the other got a shot to the face. both men were unconscious. Gambit picked up his coat and threw a quater to the bartender and said, "Sorry about the mess"

18. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Thanks for joining, but tehre is no Scott Summers a.k.a Cyclops, and well we need a Cyclops, the guy that was going to be Cyclops dissapeard, so we need a Cyclops!

19. Darth-Jango

Jul 15, 2002
    OOC: Maybe try PMing the person who is playing Cyclops so we could get this thread started up again

IC:Gambit

Gambit stepped out of the bar and walked down the street. "I gotta get out of this town." Gambit got on his motorcycle parked on the street. He heard of people talking about a place where mutants could stay and not worry about people who hate them. Gambit peeled out of the parking space and headed north to Westchester, New York.

Tag: Anyone

20. Darth_Obi-Pres

Darth_Obi-Pres Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2003
    Hey guys. I am so sorry about the RPG. All I want to say is that, if you want to continue the game, I am just about to post it on my new X-men site. I hope you enjoy the new site. I am still working on it a little, but I am about to be completed. Here is the site:

Asteroid M

Have fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.