main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA X Men midnight premier in P-ville

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cruzer_Fett, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    Just wanted to say that Quinton and I are going to the X Men midnight premier tonight in Porterville...12:01 am. If any one else feels up to it...it's always nice to see people from the crew.

Take care and I'll be sure to tell everyone how it ends once we get home![face_devil] hehehe!

2. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Ha! I already know how it ends...there are credits.;)

Enjoy!!!!

3. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    Yeah, that's about as much as we know too at this point. He was in bed by 8, and I was in bed by 9(had to put little buger to sleep and straighten up the house)...set the alarm clock for 11:15 p.m....and it never went off or I turned it off in my sleep??? Quinton woke me up at 12:35 a.m.-heartbroken. We quickly got dressed and drove to the theater for his sake. He wanted to walk in half way through the movie and I had to make a tough "daddy" executive decision and say "no", but only after I promised him we'd play hooky from both school and work today and see it at the first showing at 10:00 a.m. We came home to watch all the trailers of it that we could find on the internet, ate bowls of cereal, and went to bed. He wanted to sleep with us, and he snuggled with me. Today we go for "Donuts with Dad" this morning at his school and then it's off to the show for some Father/Son time......a Perfect Day!

4. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    I'm definately excited about seeing it today. I just got off of work at 6 am(I had to work from 9PM to 6 am for inventory), and I can't go to sleep, due to my anxiousness to see it. From what I've read, it's said that this one is the most hardcore one out of them, so I'm always up for that.

5. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Skipping school and work to for a movie!!??[face_shame_on_you]

:D Sounds like a VERY GOOD PLAN.:D What could be better then donuts, mutants, and father-son time? Good move. Tell us how it goes but don't give away too much.;)

6. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    IT WAS AWESOME!!!! I'd see it again tonight after the meeting if people wanted to! Just be sure to stay until after the credits for a HUGE SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!...there did I say too much?

7. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    it was really good, but jerry and i have been arguing ever since it ended because i think the 2nd one was better. we were the ONLY two people who stayed until the end of the credits... hwahaha!!! i am open to debate the issue of story and continuity after y'all have seen it... tonight ;)

8. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    I fell...yeah I fell...I mean, I feel this one was better than the second one but not better than the first one. Jaugernaut was the "shizzle" though. I loved his one line something like "do you know who I am, I'm the Jaugernaut bi@!*%". Jaugernaut is a Man's Man!...wait a minute...that didn't sound right!:oops: Plus, Jean Grey was looking HOT!!!!

9. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    I totally thought it was awesome in every way. The only complaint I had was(don't worry, no spoilers) was that they overstuffed the movie into a little over an hour and a half, when the first two were 2+ hours, and didn't seem like it went too fast. That and some very obvious plot holes, but other than that, I totally loved it. The acting was awesome, very emotional. Beast was exciting to watch. I agree that Jean Grey was hot but I do believe that she was much more attractive in the 2nd movie.

I will definately be seeing it at least another time in the theatres.

10. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Well, the Wizard and I finally saw XMEN tonight, in Digital.:eek:

The Wizard wants to go back and see it a couple more times at least since Magneto's costume has changed. I really enjoyed this film and want to see another one to continue with the story. Great ending and special effects. Just a good movie.

Oh, and you have to stay until after the credits to see Beast tap dancing. ;)

11. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    No X-men, yet, but CARS is fantastic, love that PIXAR!

X-men next week, I betcha.

12. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    We're taking Toadie to see Cars, as soon as she gets better :( which hopefully will be very soon [face_hypnotized]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.