main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: The First Crusade

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Lord-Vader-, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:Jean

Jean saw Logan retract his claws "Thank you Logan, please stay in your highest alert" Jean saw another vision, now it was about Logan, he kissed her, no it couldn't be, the visons weren't bad but it was also Shadow King, he knew that he liked her, but how

TAG: All

2. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    OOC: Ani_dala I think your giving the Shadow King a little too much credit. And I don't think you would know whose body he is inhabiting at the moment.

IC: Shadow King

Sitting in the exact same diner his old nemesis Charles Xavier defeated him in. Shadow King enjoyed the fruits of his criminal empire, money was rolling in. The Thieves quarter of Egypt was his domain anyone entering could not help but feel like they are being watched and that was because they are, by the Shadow King.

Although he wanted Jean and Storm, his true search was for Charles Xavier and his death. He spent countless hours using his powers for the search of his old enemy, but he could not find him. Sending a message just incase he can hear him.

"Charles Xavier, My old friend. I will destroy your body just as you have destroyed mine. I promise this."

3. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: ooops sorry, ok well yeah I don't know stuff, sorry!!!!!

"Scott, Logan are you coming?, we need to get going, if we don't get there soon it will get late and well we can't afford that, Logan do you still have your truck?"

TAG: all

4. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    :Yeah but It don't run any more thanks to genius over there. All I have is a motorcycle, I can fit me and one more

Tag:anyone

5. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003

Jean knew what he meant "Well, I can't leave Scott alone, but" Jean looked down and saw blood on her legs "I'm hurt thanks to Wolf over there, alright I'll go with you" Jean turned around and kissed Scott "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I love you" Jean hopped in with Logan "Thank You"

6. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    Wolf Cub

Wolf took one of Domino's Guns. He eyed them with curiosity.

Not bad, Not bad at all

He clicked the safety on and gave it back to her.

"I like it, where'd you get it?"

Tag: DOmino

7. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003

"So Logan you drive this, you are a really dangerous guy" Jean waited for Logan's response, then she taught for herself " I souldn't have said that" Jean was embarrased

"What are we going to do about Scott, he can't walk, he will arrive at the cabin at night, I can't allow that, I'm afraid"

8. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    Domino smirked and looked at the gun.

Let's just say I got from someone who got in my way.

Domino reved the engine on her bike.

You riding with me tall, dark and furry?

Dom gave a lil smile and drove up beside Cub.

9. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    Wolf Cub

Wolf grinned. He got on the bike and looked at Sabre.

"I'll be back by tonight for the You-Know-What"

Wolf turned back to Domino. He grinned again.

"So, where are we off too?"

Tag: Domino

10. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003

Jean then got and idea, then she grinned "Maybe when you drop me off at the cabin, you can pick up Scott" Jean grinned again and laughe a little bit "What do you say, hmmm" Jean had a great idea but she didn't know if Logan was going to like it

11. Jezebel_Jedi

Mar 8, 2003
    Dom started to drive off behind Logan and Jean.

Well we are going to this cabin, its an old hideout I knew about, it should be safe for the time being.

12. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    Wolf Cub

Wolf listened and nodded.He thought for a bit and spoke up.

"Will we be there long, I have plans tonight and trust me, they're not going to be pretty.

Tag: Dom

13. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003

Jean noded "Ok we just nned a plan for how Scott can get here, I think if Logan agrees he is going to leave me at the cabin with you guys and brings back Scott with him" Jean grinned again and wondered what Logan would say

14. Mistryl

Mistryl Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2003
    IC: Rogue

Rogue saw the fight that occured before her, they were all mutants.

She did what she could to catch up to them.

Tag: anyone

15. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003

"Wait someone is coming, it's a girl, she is a mutant too" Jean turned around and saw the girl
    "She seems scared, Logan stop the motorcyle, we need to help her"

16. Jezebel_Jedi

Mar 8, 2003
    Dom had a puzzled look on her face.

What kind of plans, I thought you'd be more interested in playing with my guns.

Dom snickered and drove faster.

17. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003

Jean turned around again and the girl was still there, she tried to help her, to try to read her mind, but she couldn't, her telepathy was off "Great my telepathy is not working, so Logan what about the Scott plan, you want to do it?"

18. Obi-pres

Obi-pres Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Sabretooth

Sabretooth didn't like the idea of Wolf Cub going off with Domino, but it was too late. They had already drove off in a hurry.

"Looks like I'm going on this one without ya."

Sabretooth went back to his room and left a note on the table right inside the front wall reading:

WOLF CUB,
    I HAVE GONE TO THE COURTHOUSE TO... WELL... YA KNOW. I HOPE YOU WILL MEET ME THERE BEFORE I GET STARTED. BUT, IF NOT, I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING WHEN I GET BACK.
    ~SABRETOOTH

Sabretooth hopped on his bike and headed towards the courthouse.

19. DarkBeast

DarkBeast Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2003
    I think I will join this thing. It sounds like fun.

Character Sheet

Name: Hank McCoy
    Aliases: Dark Beast
    Physical Apperance:[image=http://www.geocities.com/Area51/2871/DBEAST.JPG]
    Mutant Abilities: Super Human Strength and Agility; he has very high intellectual skills
    Biography: In the twisted dimension of the Age of Apocalypse, our loving and friendly Beast, was a genius of evil, experimenting in humans and mutants to the High Lord, Apocalypse. But, thanks to the efforts of Bishop and Magneto's X-Men, our timeline was restored, but... things weren't the same.

The Dark Beast managed to come to our reality. McCoy arrived 20 years in the past. He then began experiments on the Morlocks, the mutants that used to live in the tunnels beneath New York. It was revealed that he even created some of them and mutated others.

He eventually saw his counter part, our Beast. Full of hope of conquest, the Dark Beast started killing many of Hank's friends and people from his childhood. He trapped him, defeated him and put him behind a wall in a factory, where he would die. The Dark Beast then entered the X-Men, posing as the real McCoy. Onslaught protected him from the powerful psis of the mansion.

Meanwhile, his minions, Random and Fatale captured Havok, brainwashing him and making him a member of their team. But X-Factor followed the minions when they tried to use the Sentinels to serve Onslaught, now that McCoy was working for him. Then, the group founded our Beast, saving him and putting the Dark Beast and Fatale behind bars.

Some time ago, Havok found the compound where McCoy and Fatale were being held, went after them and made them join his Brotherhood. Alex, posing as the new leader of the Brotherhood, put and end to these experiments and since then, the Dark Beast has been missing.

Thanks for letting me join. I think I will start very soon, indeed.

20. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    IC: WOlf Cub

"Well, I'll play with you, uh I mean your guns Later. You should come with. Sabre and I are going to the Court House. a lot of Political Figures are there and I'd like ya to come with. Other wise, I got to go"

21. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    Sabretooth

He skidded to a halt in front of the Courthouse and watched the guards look around making sure everything was okay.

"Showtime."

Sabretooth walked over to the door and seeing if the guards would let him in the easy way. Sabretooth towered over the two guards and it almost looked funny when they held out their hands to his chest.

"What do you want with the Governor?"

"Listen, bub. We can do this the easy way... or the hard way."

"Well, you listen. If you don't have a pass, then you can't-"

Sabretooth picked them both up by the neck and held them against the wall chocking the life out of them.

"Now, will it be the easy way or the hard way?"

Sabretooth saw one of them reaching for his gun. He picked them up off the wall and threw them into a car. They made a dent in the car from hitting it so hard and were knocked out.

Sabretooth walked into the building and there were two guards in the next doorway too. They were facing the governor though. Sabretooth walked up behind one of them and grabbed his head and covered his mouth so he wouldn't make a sound. In an instant, he snapped his neck and the man fell over. The other guard tunred around and grabbed for his gun. Once he had it up in the air, Sabretooth grabbed the mans arm and flipped him over onto the other dead body. He put his foot over his neck and chocked him until he passed out. Then, he went on and walked through the door into the main room where the governor was.

He went over and sat down next to a person in one of the benches. The woman just stared at him for a while and then Sabretooth said, "What? I'm trying to grow a beard." The woman got up and moved away from Sabretooth and he just snickered.

22. DarkBeast

DarkBeast Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2003
    This fight looks promising, I will join in very soon.

23. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    Sabretooth

After the woman ran away, Sabretooth went into his plans. He walked to the back room behing the seats and ripped out the door to the air vents. Then, he crawled through them and was right above the governor.

"Time to move in for the kill."

He slowly undid the latch for this vent cover, and set it aside. Then he looked down to see how many guards there were.

"I can take out five. Easy. Snap his neck. Break his back. I already have it planned out."

He stuck his legs out and jumped down behind the governor. He heard everyone gasp, just after he grabbed the Governor's head and covered his mouth leaving just enough room for him to breath.

Everyone was looking at him in shock. The guards all had their guns out ready to fire and if they did, snap goes the governor's neck.

"Let him go!" one of the cops said.

"What do you want with me?" the governor said with a very muffled sound to Sabretooth.

"It isn't what I want with you only, but al of humanity. I want peace. I want everyone to love mutants like you do your children. I don't wanna be torchered anymore."

"If you let him go, I will give you that!" the guard said.

"Yeah, like I will believe that."

He looked around the room for anything to use to escape the room. Nothing. So, he would have to go with the original plan.

"If you want him, come and get him." Sabretooth threw the governor behind him and all the guards came at Sabretooth from the front. "That is, if you can get through me."

Two of the guards came at him from the front whilethe others I guess were backup. They came up on him slow and then they both jumped at him all at once. He put his hands out and their faces flew right into Sabretoth's hand. They fell on the ground. One got back up and threw a punch at Sabretooth, but Sabretooth hit him in the stomach before the guard could hurt him.

"Don't even try it, fellas."

He looked foward and the other three were coming at him with guns. He wasn't sure if he could take out three gunners.

He somersaulted backwards and landed behind the governor. He grabbed him again the same as he did earlier, and said, "You shoot, you kill your own governor."

They started at the two slowly anyways. Sabretooth spun the governor out of his arms, snapping his neck, and kicked one of the guns out of the guards hands. Then he threw it at one, knocked him over, and kicked the other in the face. Those tow were out. Now, one more, the one he got the gun from.

"So, you gonna take me on mister?"

The man looked very scared at Sabretooth and ducked down to try and trip Sabretooth. Sabretooth picked up the man's leg and held him upside down for a while. Then, he threw him into the crowd. Most of them had run away though.

"That is what we mutants will do to all of you if you treat us like scum anymore. You better watch out."

He turned around and looked at the governor. He smiled and let out a low laugh.

"Now for you senators in the back of the room, you wanna do this quickly or make it long?"

24. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Cable

Cable waited at the cabin that Domino had told him to be at. He didnt know what was going on but he would soon find out.

25. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    OOC: Ani_dala ya might want to try waiting for a response of the character that you are communicating with before you decide to post again, thats why the "tag" function comes in handy :)

IC:Wolverine

: Im pretty sure storm can fly him back, as much as I hate to say, its not safe for him to be just left her for any period of time.

**Logan and Jean drive off following Domino**

Tag: anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.