main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: The First Crusade

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Lord-Vader-, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    OOC: I've tried to read the last 50ish posts, but I just acnt figure out whats happeneing. You people arent making much sense. Can someone elplain the posts from when Magneto killed all the cops till now? Please?

2. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: I have no idea whats going on, Wolf and Sabertooth went with the governor and stuu and Jean, Domino, Cyclops, Storm, Nightcrawler and Logan are hidden in a cabin

Yeah I think Cable isn't still alive you know ;)

Yeah I will use the tag things :)

IC:Jean

Jean listened "I know" Jean then had another vison "Sabertooth is with the governor, something is happening there, something is going on"

TAG: Logan and all

3. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    OOC: I have to go re-re-read the earlier posts, this just dont make n e sense.

4. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: OK cool, I hope you understand it better ;)

Jean knew something was happening but she ddin't kne what, her telepathy was off again "Sabertooth is in trouble"

TAG: All

5. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    OOC:
    First of all, NONE OF THE MUTANTS HAVE MET BEFORE, other than Sabertooth and Wolverine, Jean and Scott met a few hours ago and they're saying they love eachother? :confused: What?

Well I just read through the last 3 pages and heres what seemed to happen.

Cyclops shot Magneto for saving their lives and not causing them any harm or giving the idea he would hurt them.... [face_plain]

Then Jean threw him against the wall.... [face_plain]

They all ran off to a cabin...

Sabertooth slept in a house somewhere.... and left a note for Wolf Cub to meet him to the court house.

Thats all I got.... But I still dont understand any of it.

[face_plain]

EDIT:I forgot, Shadow King has met both storm and Proffessor X before. Sorry.

6. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Well ok you have a point, but we were trying to like work things out you know, and well I think we met like 2 or 3 days ago, and well we were trying to work things out, we were going with the flow, I'm not trying to sound mean but we liek how the story line is going I mean yeah I hope you understand ;)

7. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    Storm

Storm made it stop raining and clear up a little bit, but it was still overcast.

OOC-- This is all I'm posting right now because I, too, am confused. How in the galaxy do you get seven pages in two days??? Also, I thought the love confession thing between Jean and Scott was very sweet.

8. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    OOC: Mabye someone will come along and decide whats happening, but if not, then Ill null the posts that happened from where Magneto killed the police till now. That would probably just be easier.

Sure the love storys good, but, its just that they havent met before.

9. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Yeah Lord Vader and you are confused but it's ok and thank you for the love confession thing :D ;)

Jean felt the rain stopped, she figured it was Storm, then she sent Strom this message:

"Fly Scott over here to the cabin and see, if you can also bring Iceman and Pyro"

TAG: Storm and all

10. Vegas_Sith

Jun 28, 2003
    OOC-- Flying is great. *stewardess voice* Please keep your arms, legs, and rest of yourself in the wind current at all times. Thank you for flying AirStorm. :D

Storm

Storm heard a voice. It was Jean's voice. She was freaked for a moment, but then she remembered Jean's power. Her eyes began to glow and the wind picked up. "Ready?" she asked the others as the began to float up.

OOC-- Oh yeah, and I'm just going to ignore the whole Shadow King process that happened earlier and when it comes back up I'll pretend I was there. Which I was... I'm just not going to comment on it now. Hope that makes sense.

11. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: you are funny man,lol but cool :cool:

Jean felt the wind current picking up and was happy, "She recieved my message", then she sent her another message

"Go to the cabin and meet us there, thank you so much Storm"

TAG: Storm and all

12. Vegas_Sith

Jun 28, 2003
    Storm

No problem, she thought as she, Scott, and the two younger boys gained height. Once they were up, they flew along nicely, although she kept an eye particularly on Scott.

Soon the cabin was in sight, and they began to drift down slowly. "It looks like we're the first ones here. The wind is much faster than what they have, I suppose. Watch the trees. We've had enough injuries already."

13. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    OOC: I'm going to have to quit this RPG as of now due to the fact I cannot keep up with the 9000 posts a day

14. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Ok well we will miss you :), and on the side note we need a Wolverine, who wants to be Wolverine?

Jean saw the pass,"Well it looks like there they go" Jean forgot Nightcrawler, she sent him this meassage

"Nightcrawler it's me Jean, can you transport yourself to teh cabin? We will meet yuo there"

TAG: all

15. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    OOC: id say just use wolverine as an npc until we get a volunteer

IC:
    Dom pulled up in front of the cabin and got off her bike.

Well kiddos this is it. Let's get inside.

tag all

16. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Yeah that is a good idea :)

Jean saw that they arrived and saw eevryone there Scott, Pyro, Iceman, Storm and everyone"Let's go in, it's nice here"

TAG:All

17. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Cable sat in a chair that was up against the wall facing the Door.....He waited for Domino

18. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    IC: Cyclops

Cyclops walked inside the cabin and sat in a chair next to Cable. "Hi im Scott Summers"

Tag: Cable

19. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: I dont see how he'll be able to be an NPC considering hes going to fight a lot.(IE:Sabre Tooth)

Wolf Cub

The two pulled up to the Cabin and Wolf got off. He looked around and into the forest. It was a calming sight but something wasn't right.

Its quiet, too quiet

Wolf tuned to Domino.

"Thanks for the Ride"

He winked at her and went inside.He saw Cyclops and glared at him a bit. Wolf walked into the next room and noticed a Bear Skin rug on the floor.

Tag: Anyone

20. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Isn't Cable Cyclops's and Jean's clones son? I just want to clear that ;)

Jean saw everyone gone inside, then she went upto Scott "Scott, can you let me see those wounds" Jean opened his shirt and saw more wounds "Scott I need to heal this" "Domino do you know if we have any medicine?" Jean touched his wounds, but she didn't knew how he got them

TAG: All

21. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    So what I see right now is everyone is in the cabin?
    Can everyone in their next post please say the name of their character in bold at the top so I can figure out who is still actively playing? Thank you.

IC as Magneto:

Magneto followed the mutant with the ability to control the weather. She was carrying two other younger mutants. They landed near a log cabin and entered being greeting by the mutants he had encountered earlier.

Magneto touched down and knocked on the door, then stepped back.

Tag: Mutants in cabin

22. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    Wolf Cub

Wolf was looking around the room when he heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!"

Wolf walked to the door and paused. It could be Mutant Haters. He extended his claws and opened the door.

It was Magneto.

"Oh, Its you. What do you want Helmet Head?"

Tag: -Lord-Vader-

23. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    IC as Magneto:

"Oh, hello there! I was just trying to figure out why you guys were so hostile earlier. All I did was try to help, and then when I did, I got thrown against a wall. What the hell did I do wrong?" Magneto said.

Tag: Cabin peoples

24. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    Wolf Cub

Wolf listened and glared at him.

"Maybe we didn't trust you, but come on in"

He opened the door enough for Magneto to come in.

Tag: Magneto

25. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    IC as Magneto:

"Well, you trusted all these people? Why not me?" he looked around once he got inside to see several beaten up looking people. "Is it the helmet? People make fun of it all the time, so then I have to destroy them." He said grinning.

Tag: Yous peoples

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.