main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: The First Crusade

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Lord-Vader-, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    Wolf Cub

Wolf slammed the door shut and made a Face behind Magneto. he walked back inside his room and plopped down on the bed.

I wonder how Sabre's doing

He got up and walked into the main room. He sat by Domino and looked at Magneto.

"So, Bucket Head, what do ya want?"

Tag: Magneto

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Cable

Cable sat there as the man named Scott Summers introduced himself....

I.....I am Cable....

3. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Ok cool

Jean

Jean heard a knock in the door, it was Magneto, he was back, he probaly saw Storm fly over here "I'm sorry if I slammed you againts the wall, but I didn't trust you, I'm Jean Grey" she then turned around and saw someone else his name was Cable, she gave him her hand "I'm Jean Grey" Jean still wondered how was she going to fix Scott's wounds, she then remembered Wolf had a backpack "Wolf what do you have in that backback?"

TAG: Magneto, Cable, Wolf and all

4. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    IC as Magneto:

Magneto opened up an ice cooler, and passed out some glasses to the people in the room. He pulled out a liquir(sp?) bottle and poured it into everyone's glass. "You all seemed like nice people, until the man with the glassed shot at me." But the rest of you seem nice."

Magneto stood up, and walked over to where Jean stood over Scott. "Is he going to be alright?"

Tag: Peoples in cabin.

5. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean

Jean grabbed 2 glasses and gave one to Scott "I don't know, do you have any medicine, he got this bruises in a weird way, and the cuts, I don't know how he got them, can you help me" Jean wondered if this man could help them

TAG: Magneto and all

6. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    Domino got up and walked to the other side of the room where she opened a cabnit and threw some bandages over to Jean.
    She then got herself a drink and took a seat by Cable.

So Magneto what brings you to out humble abode this stormy night?

tag: all

7. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    OOC-- Maybe I missed something, I wouldn't doubt it, but I thought this cabin was like... abandoned. 'Cause, you know, it seems awful nice and all so does anyone live here?

8. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    IC: Cyclops

"Im gonna be fine." Cyclops stood up and took his drink from Jean's hand. "Thanks Jean". Looking at Magneto he walked passed him and sat next to Kurt.

Tag: Anyone

9. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    Mabye its a cabin where some people are out fishing or something, but we're in New York... Well, right now, nothing makes sense anyway... 8-}

IC as Magneto:

"Sorry, I haven't got any medicine on me ad the moment." Magneto said watching Scott move around. "Well he looks ok for now."

Magneto sat down on a overstuffed chair,

"It doesnt look very story to me." Magneto added while looking out the window.

Tag: ANyone in teh cabin

10. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    OOC: Is Professor Xavier ever going to be in this story?

11. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    OOC: sorry i came up with the cabin! :p maybe oh forget it sorry about the weird circumstances guys

12. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    OOC: I talked to Quickstrike yesterday, he said he would try to get in a post soon.

13. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Nightcrawler

Cyclops sits next to Kurt and Kurt passes him a drink. Kurt turns to Magneto.

"Um, Mr. Mageneto, I don't drink. Might you have somezing non-acholol?"

TAG: Anyone.

14. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean

Jean catched the bandages "Thanks Domino" Jean sat next to Scott "Hey, I'm going to try and make your wounds better ok, I hope this works" Jean opened the badages and started to put them were Scott had bad wounds" There all done, see it didn't hurt" Jean was just glad that Scott was here with her
    "So Magneto, you were also escaping from those mutant haters" Jean asked out of curiosity

TAG: All

15. Mistryl

Mistryl Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2003
    IC: Rogue

Rogue glanced over at the motorycles that were leaving, some how she need help and it looked like the other mutants were her best hope.

Tag: anyone

16. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean

Jean saw someone, she was standing outside the cabin, it was a mutant "Guys there is someone standing outside, it's a girl, she is lost" Jean got up and opened teh door, there she was, then Jean went up to her "What is your name" Jean awaited

TAG: Rogue and all

17. Mistryl

Jan 5, 2003

Rogue glanced at the woman that had opened the door, she had to warn her not to touch her.

"I'm Rogue."

Tag: Jean

18. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Ok, I have to ask. Are we following anything from the storylines. Like me for example. My character has always know Domino? Does Cyclops know that I am his son?

IC: Cable looked over to Domino and smile. He took the class and said...

Thank You

19. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Hold on isn't Cable Cyclops's and Jean Grey's clone?

Jean

Jean knew why she couldn't touch the girl or she would end up in the hospital "It's ok you can come in with us, we are all here in peace, don't worry" Jean told her to come with her, to see if she was also being followed and alone

20. Mistryl

Jan 5, 2003

Rogue took followed the woman inside and glanced around the cabin, there were other people there.

Tag: Jean and the rest

21. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean

Jean saw Rogue looking around "We don't have any food but we have stuff to drink and if you are hurt I can heal you, well Like I did to Scott" She then told her who Scott was "I hope you like it here, but two mutants are missing"

22. Mistryl

Jan 5, 2003

Rogue shook her head, "I'm not injured." She said as she glanced around at the others. She dropped down the hood of her cloak to reveal her face as she went in further.

"I am thirsty though."

Tag: Jean and others

23. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean

"Ok well here" Jean gave her a glass and ice "Drink it" Jean gave her a smile "Everything is going to be ok" Jean gave Rogue another smile, then she turned to Scott , she sat down and hugged him "I'm so glad you are ok"

24. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    OOC: After Jean Grey was thought dead (See Dark Pheonix Saga), Cyclops meet Madyline Prior, a lookalike for Jean Grey. Cyclops married her, and together , they had a son, Nathan. When Jean Grey was discoved alive, Cyclops left Maddie and Nathan, and Maddie in turn took Nathan.
    Discovering she was a mere clone of Scotts true love as orchestrated by Mr. Sinister, she started calling herself the "Goblyn Queen", and tried to let a bunch of goblins and demons invade earth by sacrificing baby Nathan. The X-Men and the newley formed "X-Factor" whupped her, and Scott and Jean raised Nathan as thier own.

As usual, tradegy struck. Apocalypse, realizing that Nathan could be a very poweful mutant, tried to kill him by subjuecting him to the Techno-Organic virus (A robotic virus which slowley assimilates its host into a robot). Cyclops could only save him by sending him 2000 years into the futer, into the arms of his time-traveling daughter from an alternate futer, Racheal (Now calling herself the Mother Askani). Not that he knew that, of course.

A few years later, some gun-nut named CABLE started causing all sorts of trouble in Charles Xaviers name. He eventualy mellowed out a little bit, and took over the reigns of leadership of the New Mutants, renaming them X-Force, after Magneto went evil again. Cable dissapered soon after, and re-appeared with a new team calling themselves "Six Pack" Including Domino and his son from the futer, Tyler.

Cable is Nathan

25. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Ohhhhh I see wow well you have a point there cool

Jean

Jean started to lookk at Cable, there was something familiar about him, she didn't know what but there was something familiar about him,something good, something to do with Scott, then she decided to talk "IF it's not too much of a favor, can you tell me Cable who are your parents?"

TAG: Cable and all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.