1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive X-Men: The First Crusade

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Lord-Vader-, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Cable

Cable got up and walked over the window......He turned and looked at jean.......

Do you really want me to awsner that question.......
  2. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jean

"Yes" Jean answered with curiosity, she wanted to know what happend to his parents "I want to know, please"

TAG: Cable and all
  3. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    He looked back out the window of the cabin....

My name is Nathaniel Christopher Askani-son Dayspring Summers, and my parents are..........

He took a deep breath....

You and Scott are my parents...

He turned back to her.......
  4. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jean

Jean's face became from that smile to a schock, she didn't knew what to say, she was impressed, shocked, happy and sad at the same time "I remember, when I found out I was pregnant, Scott and I were so happy, but time passed and well we got separated because of cruel humanity, you were born.."Jean had tears in her eyes "I'm sorry" She ran out to teh fresh air

TAG: Cable, Cyclops and all
  5. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Cable

Still being upset with his fathers and mothers decision to let a woman from the future take him........leaving him to her care......

But after seeing the tears on his mothers face he goes outside...........

He sees her standing by tree not to far from the door.........
  6. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jean

Jean was tehre crying on a tree, standing on it for support, she didn't know what to do, what to say, she was afraid, she knew it "We left you because we didn't want you to die, we didn't want you to know about your powers, we were afraid" Jean said in between sobs "I'm sorry" Jean cried some more

TAG: Cable and all
  7. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Cable

He puts his hand on her shoulder........

He didnt say anything.....he just wanted her to know he was there......
  8. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jean

Jean turned around and hugged Cable "Your father is so proud of you, I just wish we could have seen you grow up" Jean saw Scott loking at them "I'm going to call your father" Jean went inside and called Scott

TAG: Cable, Scott and all
  9. CptCorranHorn Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is taking place at the very beginning of the X-Saga, right?
    If so, Cable will have traveled back to a time before he was born, so neither Jean nor Scott are going to recognize him at all. They might see something familiar in him, but they wont know anything about his origins until Cable himself tells them.

IC as Iceman:

Bobby leaned against the wall in the cabin, playing with a glass of newly made ice water and listening to the others talk. He looked up and heard Cable talking, but he tuned him out and turned to Magneto.

"Well, pal, you're here, now mind telling us what you want?"

Bobby felt quite uncomfortable, as the only person in the room he knew was Luke, and there were also quite a few people he didnt trust based on first impressions, that being Magneto, and Wolf.
  10. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OCC: Exactly that is what I tried to tell him but he won't understand so,lol :p

Jean

Jean entered the cabin and sat down next to Scott "We need to talk about this, please" Jean eyed Iceman and figured he was uncomfortable, Jean stood up and walked out of the cabin

TAG: All
  11. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Exactly, That is why I asked. Because I know that when Cable showed up in the comics Scott and Jean had no clue as to who he was. But then Jean asked me who my parents were.
  12. Darth-Jango Jedi Master

star 4
    IC{Cyclops

Cyclops walked outsie and saw Cable standing by a tree. "Whats this about Jean?"

Tag: Jean
  13. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jean

Jean saw Scott and told him "He is our child Scott, we created him but we let him go, this is our child Scott" Jean saw Scott and was so overwelmed, then she hugged Scott "I'm so sorry"

TAG: Scott and all
  14. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: CptCorranHorn is correct. Neither Jean nor Scott would reconize Cable in any way.

IC as Magneto:
    Magneto opened up the ice chest and looked for something non-alcohalic for Nightcrawler. He found a coke~cola, and levitated it to him.

He then turned to Jean who asked him about running from mutant haters also. "Acually, I was helping the mutants that were being attacked by the humans."

Then, he turned to a boy who could control ice and said. "I was really impressed by what you could do, can you cool down this drink for me?"

Tag: people in house
  15. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jean

Jean went inside and heard Magneto's response "That is good, do you know any more mutants that are alone, that need help, anything, we are here to stay and to help"

16. Mr_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: But Cable told them. They didn't know yet but Cable told.

Wolf Cub

Wolf was getting bored real Fast. He had nothing to do here and Sabre was having all the fun. He walked into the main room and looked at Everyone.

"I'll be back soon. I've got work to attend too."

He glared at Magneto and burst out of the door. He sniffed the air and detected a small trace of Sabre's Smell.

He started to run, and before he knew it he was at an even pace and blinding in speed.

Wolf was about at the Halfway point when he saw a Group of Police Men. He jumped to the corner and listened in.

"... And they were heading North towards an abandoned Cabin. We're sending S.W.A.T over there now. The known exits are almost sealed with a Helicopter for Air Support over."

Thats not good at all

Wolf looked around the corner again and noticed there were just 5 of them. He looked around and noticed a 2x4 laying on the ground. He threw it across the street and distracted the Group.

Wolf then burst around the corner and grabbed 2 by the throats and snapped their Necks. He rolled to the left as one Cop got some shots off. He applied a Leg-Sweep on the cop and caught the gun as it fell.

He shot one cop in the leg and then in the chest. Wolf turned to the other one.

"Call off the S.W.A.T! CALL IT OFF NOW!"

The Cop nervously made his way towards the Radio.

"This is Officer Tom Allen, we have the..."

Wolf pushed the barrel of the gun into his head hard.

"WE HAVE the mutants here right now. Call off the S.W.A.T, I repeat call off the S.W.A.T"

There was a Long Pause. WOlf was about to pull the trigger as he suspected something was up but a reply came.

"229, we have Visual Confirmation of the Mutants in the Cabin, what is going on?"

Wolf pulled the trigger and the radio was covered in blood simultaneously.

The Determined Mutant saw their Squad Car. He busted the window and hot wired it.

I knew those Skills would come in handy some day

He got the engine going and put it in drive. He floored the gas and sped around the corner.

Tag: Anyone
  17. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Cable looked up quikly......

His rifle fired as he grabed Jean and Scott and ran them toards the cabin......

We have been made.....someone followed one of you.......

Cables shot hit the smipers rifle and knocked it out of his hand......
  18. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jean

Jean saw a vision, she heard something, then she turned around "Guys police are coming, they found us, there is nothing we can do, we are sorrounded, they are too many" Jean was trying to stop them but she couldn't soethign was stoping her "Guys we have to get out of here now" Jean went out the door, she knew someone was outhere, but she didn't know where "Whoever is out there come out, I'm not going to hurt you"

POLICE:
    "Stop it right there missy"

Jean turned around and saw s gun pointed at her "I'm not going to hurt you ok"

TAG: all
  19. Mr_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Wolf Cub

Wolf saw that it was too late. He frowned. It was going to be hard to help them.

The Squad Car turned around and headed for the Court house. It was their only chance.

I hope Sabre is finished with the Job

The Car sped down the road and dodged a few people.

Tag: Anyone
  20. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jean

Jea nsaw the police man "Please don't shoot, I'm not going to hurt you please" Jean saw the police man fire and stoped the bullet "Please I'm not trying to hurt you" Jean called Cable and everyone else:

Cable come ut here, I need some help

21. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Cable jumped throught the window and tackled the police officer.......

he took the pistol that was aimed at Jeans head....and stood the officer up....letting him go
  22. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jean

Jean saw Cabnle jump out and figured he got her message, then she saw that he took his pistol and let the officer go "Thank you Cable, but I think tehre is more police out there, please call your father and tell him that we need to get out of here now"

23. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Cable concentrated as he protected Jean....

Scott.....we need you outside......

He then tried to talk to Domino....

Come on out and play sweety......lets have some fun
  24. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jean

Jean felt like a cover of somethign around her, she felt protected, it was Cable, then Jean called out everyone:

You need to get out of the cabin, there is police coming, they are going to attack us

25. Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Dom heard Cable then slid her guns out of the holsters.

Well you know how I like a good fight specialy when its uneven.

Dom spoke outloud and jumped through the front door, her guns aimed at anything that moved. She found Cable and Jean.

Have any ideas?
    tag:all
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.