main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: The First Crusade

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Lord-Vader-, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Cable

We are going to have to give them some cover fire Dom.....

After they get out, then you go.....i will cover you

2. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    IC: Cyclops

Cyclops ran out the front door towards Jean, Cable, and Domino. "I have an idea."

Cyclops lifted his glasses and blew a cop car across the road.

"Come on we have to go". Scott ran over to a cop car and got in the drivers seat. He found keys on the dashboard and started the vehicle.

"Come on get in"

Tag: Jean, Cable, Domino

3. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Cable

Cable gave a shrug to Dom

Maybe not

Cable started to open fire as he made his way towards the car with Dom.......

4. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    Dom ran to the cop car.

Not exactly discrete is it?

Dom scooted over giving Cable room. Then broke out a window shooting the other cop cars tires out.
    tag:all

5. Obi-pres

Obi-pres Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    OOC: Okay, now I am not attention hungry or anything, but what happened. I mean, Jean had the vision about me in one post, and I was never mentioned again until Wolf Cub got bored in that cabin. Which is another thing, why is everyone being so friendly? I mean, Wolf cub was telling Magneto off, but everyone else was just like, "Hey Magneto, buddy ole pal." I mean, come on. And Magneto, why are you acting so nice? "Why were you being so hostile back there?" What the heck? I mean, come one. That was just stupid. Now, I am sorry for saying that, but I thought it needed to be pointed out. Sorry to point it out, but this place was falling apart. A cabin? Is it a love cabin or something becuase I mean, you all act so loving towards each other. And Jean, I didn't think you were suppose to have control of your powers for a very long time. I mean, isn't that sort of why she became the Pheonix? You act like you can see every vision and move everything. There has to be a flaw every now and then or your power would be the perfect ability to everyone. I would just like to say again that I am sorry. I just thought I should point it out.

Back at the courthouse, where the killing spree is happening, not the love fest.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth was walking through a large puddle of blood when he saw the senators making a run for it. He only grabbed one, but that one he did grab, got his back broke by Sabretooth's fist. He looked around the room again and saw two more guards. Sabretooth growled as loud as he could and jumped nails first at the guards. His claws went right through both of their hearts and they fell over to increase the amount of blood.

6. DarkBeast

DarkBeast Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2003
    Dark Beast

Dark Beast was sitting in the back left corner of the courthouse wathcing Sabretooth the whole time. Dark Beast just raised his hands and clapped very slowly.

"Style. Your style of killing doesn't vary to much. But, I like your idea. I was thikning about the same thing a couple days ago, but I just figured I would wait for some other crazy mutant to do it."

He just looked at Sabretooth for a while and smiled.

"You know, there is another meeting in three days, this time it's the president. I'm there. Are you?"

7. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean

Jean saw Scott fire and got into the car, she put her seatbelt on and waited "So were are we going?" Jean asked, she then saw another vision that 2 police cars were following them "The police is following us" Jean stoped them, then she saw another one in front of them and she stop them "Go straigth ahead Scott, let's see whats next"

TAG: All

8. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Cable

Cable broke out the back window and aimed at the the police cars......once he got the clear shot he fired.....

the first police car was rendered useless as the blast broke the engine block.......

9. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    Sabretooth

"I don't care who the hell ya are, or what ya want. I can already tell we are gonna make a great team," Sabretooth said grinning at the Dark Beast. "One problem, I like my style, and you will too, got it bub?" Sabretooth said grinning at him again. "Meet ya at the City Hall in a couple days. Actually, come back to my place. I wanna introduce you to someone."

Sabretooth started to walk out of the building when he saw another guard at the door.

"I'll take him."

Tag: Dark beast

10. DarkBeast

DarkBeast Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2003
    Dark Beast

"No. I think I will take him.

Dark Beast somersaulted over Sabretooth and did a handstand, kicking the guard in the face. The guard fell down and beast just walked over him.

"Now, where is your place?"

He followed Sabretooth back to his room and walked in.

"Not too shabby."

Tag: Sabretooth

11. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    Sabretooth

"Well, at least I can live here," Sabretooth said chuckling a bit. "Cub? You here? I guess he is still with that girl."

He looked around as if to look and see if anyone was watching them and starting back to Dark Beast.

"So, what about the president again? I would love to know more. You know, this whole thing was my idea. You know, the governor and all."

12. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    ooc: I'm so lost it's not even funny.

13. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC:REad the last pages man, well I don't know,lol :p

Jean

Jean saw Cable get out out of teh car and she followed him "I think we need to get out, this is a very bad idea, I have a bad feeling about this" Jean saw more police cars coming but she couldn't stop them, they were too many of them

TAG: all

14. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    IC: Cyclops

Cyclops got out of the front seat and followed Jean and Cable.

Cyclops saw several police cars coming behind them and he lifted up his glasses and sent a blast towards the cars. "That should hold them off."

Tag: Anyone

15. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean

Jean saw Scott fire "Thank you now I can" Jean stopped them and threw the police man into the walls "I said I wasn't going to hurt you, but" Jean smiled wickedly

TAG:All

16. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    ooc: exodus, man, just follow my lead ;)

IC as Bobby:

Bobby took the drink from Magneto and froze it solid. He handed it back to him, and gave him an icy glare (ooc: pun intended 8-})

He stood up and started walking toward Luke, when he heard comotion and saw Cable jump out the window.

He ran out the door with Luke hot on his heals (hope ya dont mind, just trying to get you into the action ;)) and saw Cable and Domino tackling with the police officers.

"Cable, we need to hold them off so the others can get away. Got any ideas?"

17. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    Pyro

Luke extended his hand to shoot a beam of fire, but nothing happened.

"What's wrong?" he asked no one, then tried again.

Nothing.

"What the...." he said, getting angry.

A ball of fire appeared in his hand.

"Wha...? What was that all about?" he asked no one, his anger fading.

The ball of fire disappeared.

"What's the deal?" he said, looking to Bobby for answers.

He began to get frustrated, and the ball of fire appeared again.

He quickly shot a stream of fire at a police car, sending it into flames.

"There we go," he said.

Tag: CaptCorranHorn

ooc: I'm trying to make it so Luke can't access his powers without being mad. At least that's how it's going to be for now.

18. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Cool

Jean

"Do you guys have any other ideas how to escape" Jean referred to Scott, Cable and Domino "I feel there are too many cops" Jean looked up and saw helicopters surrounding them "This is too much" then Jean turned to Cable, to her son, she was having so many emotions right now, she didn't know when she was happy, mad or sad, she was just glad he was here, with them

19. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Cable

Cable pulled his mother behind him.....he sent a volley of fire towards the police.....

Someone needs to think of something quick.......we are running out of time........

20. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean

Jean felt being pulled by Cable "Yeah I know, does any of you have any ideas" Jean then felt like she was going to faint, her powers were going crazy or someone or something was coming, then she fainted

21. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    Dom looked around the area... time for a little good luck she thought to herself. As Dom scanned the area her eye caught on something. It was a river...maybe if they could get to it they could swim for it.

RUN! I will hold them off while you guys run for that river.

Dom opened up full fire at the cop cars and motioned the others to go.

tag: all

22. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Cable

heh......Like I am gonna leave you ehind darlin...........

He opened fire next to Dom as he moved towads the river....

23. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean

Jean woke up and heard what Domino said "Ok we will meet you over there" Jean wondered what happend to her, her body and powers were going crazy, something was controllign her but she didn't know what. She arrived to the lake and saw how beautifull it was, she looked down and saw her past, present and future in the river

24. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
  25. DarkBeast

DarkBeast Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2003
    OOC:sorry,the above post was from me not obi-pres.my friend came over and logged in and never logged out so i accidently posted under his name,sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.