main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: The First Crusade

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Lord-Vader-, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Oh ok ;)

Jean

Jean turned around and listened wat MAgneto said, she said under her breath"Ok, ok". Jean followed Scott and kept on having thise visions but she ignored them liek Scott wanted

TAG: All

2. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: Would anyone mind If I was Logan?I dont think it does any good for him to be an NPC.

Wolf Cub

Wolf was still running. He crossed the street he was on and saw something peciluar. There was a Person, namely a Construction Worker who morphed into someone blue with red hair.

The Mutant approached Cub. Wolf extended his claws.The Mutant got closer and stopped.

"Who are you?" The Mutant said, looking at him.

Wolf retracted his Claws, hoping to show her he meant no harm.

"Im Wolf Cub, and You?"

The Blue figure stared at him and loosened up a bit. She grinned and circled him.

"Im Mystique"

The two continued to talk.

Tag: Anyone

3. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: That woulde be such a great idea!!!!!

Jean

Jean couldn't take it any longet, this visions were driving her crazy, her powers were faillling and she was dizzy, then she started to have all of this crazy visions:Mom, whats for dinner?, I need help here dad, Jane would you marry me?, Hi I'm Wolf Club and you? I''m Mystique when Jean had the last vision, she stop in her tracs, Wolf was behind something, something odd and powerfull, they were going to kill someone, someone very important to her, to her life

4. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    IC as Bobby:

Bobby wanted to argue with Magneto, because he knew that if he left, these police officers would be killed.

But he had no other choice. If he didnt run, he would be killed.

"Magneto, if any of these police officers die...."

He gave Magneto an icy glare and created an ice slide which he used to get away.

5. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    OOC-- Um, if you go back and read my last post, you'll find that it is not raining. Thunder, lightning, wind, all that, but no rain. I loved eighth grade. Got to pick on the sevvies. :D

Storm

Ororo ran, but then noticed that Bobby was still back with Magneto. What is he doing? Come on! she thought, slowing down just a bit. She was pleased that the tree was burning nicely, but how long until it would be put out? Her impatience resulted in a strong gust of wind. They needed to stay together. Bobby turned and ran to catch up with the rest of the group. Good.

OOC-- Two things I wonder about: (1) Why doesn't Storm's hair get all static-y when she does the lightning thing? (2) I know that Magneto spends most of his time in the dark and stuff, but shouldn't he have a horrible tan line on his face when he takes the helmet off? I know, I'm weird, but really!

6. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    IC: Cyclops

Scott continued running looking back to see Jean had fallen. He didn't really understand these visions, probably some kind of side effect. Why couldn't she just ignore it, is it that powerful.

Scott ran back picked Jean up and began to run towards the group again. "Where the heck were they going to run to. He needed to think of something." Looking at Ororo "Say you have any ideas on where we should be going?"

TAG: Anyone

IC: Shadow King

"Where are you Charles Xavier, my friend. Why don't you come out and reveal yourself. You know I am coming it is only a matter of time."

Shadow Kings agents were all in the U.S. searching for his arch enemy, Charles Xavier.

7. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean

Jean was picked up by Scott, she was to dizzy to run, she sent Scott a messageScott I'm so sorry about all of this, these visions are imposibble,I'm to weak and I feel something terrible is going to happend Jean then closed her eyes

8. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Where is everybody?!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

9. Vegas_Sith

Jun 28, 2003
    OOC-- We're all at school, I guess. But wow, page 2, that's a change...

10. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    Ya, most people are at school now. (Ive got another two weeks I think. [face_devil]

Sorry I havent been around for a while. My computer broke down and we finally got it to work again. For now, we wont have a Wolverine. Ill post something in the making connections happen thread about how we need a few characters.

IC as Magneto:

Magneto listened to what the kid said, "If any of the police die..."

"Geeese! I kill a bunch of cops one time, and they get mad at me forever. I should have let them die. I should have. Then I wouldnt have to put up with there insults about my helmet, and how I kill people." Magneto said to himself.

Magneto saw all the mutants dissapear around the corner in cars and on foot. He still held off all the police, but their numbers were growing. He started to feel weaker and weaker. His powers werent working as well. Bullets were getting farther before him stopping them. Helicopters were circling him, armored cars were approaching. Men were coming out of no where, shooting at him. There was nothing he could do anymore. There were just too many of them. "HOLD YOUR FIRE!" He yelled and the guns went silent. He looked around, and lowered his hands. He fell to the ground, unconcious.

OOC: BTW. None of you know that I am being taken prisoner, dont come back and save me just yet. ;)

11. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Yeah everyone is at school,lol

Jean

Jean's powers were going crazy, she was having visions that made no sence at all, she then had one terrible vision
    Scott(Jean yelled in horror as he died),why him?, if you wanted to kill him, you should have killed me!
    Jean's terrible nightmare vision as she opened her eyes and saw the man that she loved carrying her, she was now in terrible pain and sorrow

TAG: all

12. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    IC as Magneto:

Magneto woke up in a solid glass room with a pit around it (Much like X1+X2) He was hungry, and his head hurt. He noticed a sign across the pit saying:

RICKER'S ISLAND MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON

He looked around for his clothes, but they were probably already destroyed or in another secure room.

Tag: ANyone

13. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean

Jean tried to concentrate but she couldn't, her head was hurting and she was in so much sorrow, she was so sad and shocked, but Scott, she didn't want to loose him, so she was going to protect him no matter what
    "Scott, I don't want to loose you" Jean said this words, she had to get it out, she was so sad right now, finally the visions stopped, but they soon got worse

TAG: all

14. Obi-pres

Obi-pres Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    OOC: I am so sorry guys. I had a computer virus and it was spreading all through my little city and I had to stay away for a bit. Believe me, the parents had to tear me away, so, sorry again.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth flexed his muscle and jumped on the guy. He flipped him over his head and through him against the wall. Then he pushed off the ground with his hands and shot his legs right at the guards chest. The guard was dead at that moment.

"I think I can handle him."

He started walking towards the end of the hall where they could get into the auditorium.

Tag: Dark Beast

OOC: Another reason why I might not be here as much, is school just started at my High School, so that could hold me back some. Sorry again.

15. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: I cant Keep up with my Football and School startin and all that. Im gonna have to give up Wolf Cub. Thanks Guys! It was fun.

16. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    People are dropping like flys. Is there still anyone around to play?

17. Mistryl

Mistryl Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2003
    ooc: yeah, I'm around, just have been gone for the past couple days.

18. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: I am around too, I mean I'm in school and volleyball but I can still make a little room for TFN forums, it's easy

Jean

Jean felt somemore vision and they were horrible, maybe her power was growing or maybe she needed a big break or she couldn't handle it anymore, she then got Scott's hand and squeezed it as hard as she could

19. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: I might still be able to play. I'll try to work it in here and there :D

Wolf Cub

Wolf followed the Mutant back to her Place. Strangely, it was a Resort. He wondered how she could afford this.

"How can you handle this?"

She grinned and then Mutated into Bill Gates, and morphed back. Wolf Cub grinned also.

They walked deeper into her Resort and found many weapons layed on the Tables. He looked at her.

"So, I need help with a Job. An assassination Job."

Mystique smiled and gave a look that showed she was interested.

"Whats the Name?"

Wolf grinned evily, he knew she couldn't fail.

"Lets just say his Name is, well, Cyclops"

20. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: So sorry. You guys go too fast. Uh... can someone fill me in?

21. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: OMG Mr_Sith, wow :eek:

Jean

"Whats the Name?"

Wolf grinned evily, he knew she couldn't fail.

"Lets just say his Name is, well, Cyclops"

Jean had this visions again, but know it seemed real, it seemed, terrible, like it was close enough, this was a real vision, Jean started to cry inside, she didn't want to loose Scott, not him, not know, when she needs him the most

22. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    IC: Cyclops

Cyclops looked at Jean and she started to cry. Cyclops knew that she was having visions but not what they were about. Cyclops went behind Jean and wrapped his arms around her. "Jean whats wrong?"

Tag: Jean

23. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    ooc: Umm......I don't think Jean's powers are THAT extensive. After all, isn't her main power telekenisis?(sp) She can't possible see everything that the other character's do in her visions! There's no way she could know what Wolf Cub and Mystique are planning!

24. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    OOC: sory havnt been around. can someone fill me in.

25. Vegas_Sith

Jun 28, 2003
    Magneto's been captured, Jean is having visions as we're running, Wolf Cub just met Mystique, Sabertooth and Dark Beast are plotting to kill the president or something, and it isn't raining. Did I miss anything?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.