1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive X-Men: The First Crusade

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Lord-Vader-, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: nope, thanks for the info

IC: Cable keeps a steady pace behind Scott and Jean.....

He turns around and looks back........

See anything Dom.......
  2. Obi-pres Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I'm not even sure if I want to do this anymore. I mean, there are so many problems with everything. I mean, people are dropping out of the game, which, I am not blaming the person who dropped out because I understand, but how are we going to fill the position? Then, Jean, I don't think your powers should be that focused. I think you are getting a little power hungry. And, I didn't really understand why everyone thought the RPG was growing to fats until I couldn't find time to get on for a while. Now, I understand. I just don't have time anymore with school. I will try and continue playing, but if alot of these problems persist, I am not sure I want to continue.
  3. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OCC: ok maybe I got carried away alot, I'm sorry ;)

Jean

Jean felt Scott wrap her arms around her, she then smiled "It's nothing, these visions are just to weird, I promise it's nothing" Jean then gave him a kiss and hugged him

TAG: All
  4. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Ya, Im not even sure I want to continue playing in this. I dont blame anyone for dropping out at all either, school is just starting up which sucks, and its taking up a lot of time for the people who have already started.

Mabye we should create a second RPG for this, all the characters have met now and are running away. Mabye some more people will join then.

What do you guys think?
  5. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OCC: Yeah that is a good idea and well we need Jubilee, Shadowcat, Beast, Gambit and more people, I agree!!!!!
  6. Vegas_Sith Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think that'd be a good idea, too. We are in dire need of a purpose, and it'd be great if we had a Kitty and Jubilee and the others. So would this be like, X-Men: The Second Crusade?
  7. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OCC: So is the treath ready? If it's not ok,lol and if it is I'm not going to be home later today
  8. Obi-pres Jedi Master

star 4
    I think Sabretooth has finished out his time in this RPG. I think it has just dropped dead. I don't think anyone has posted in forever. And I was having problems with this thing in the first place. ASo, I think I am leaving the thread. SO sorry guys. If you have another RPG that you think I could join, please PM me if you want. Thanks for the great time. See ya.
  9. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes, the game is over. It was fun for a while, then just got ridiculous. I have asked POT about making a new thread for it, but he declined so the game ends here. Mabye when the third X-Men Movie comes out, I will make another since more people would be interested in it.
  10. Darth-Jango Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh man. Well thank you -Lord-Vader- for making such a great RPG! :)

I can't wait until the second crusade comes!
  11. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Im having POT lock this right now. I hope you all are still around for the Second Crusade.
  12. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I am :D :D :D

Well I hope so

It was really fun :D!!!
  13. Vegas_Sith Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have eternal loyalty to X-Men. I claim Storm again even though it's a few years away. It WAS a lot of fun. Thanks!

*makes one last, glorious lightning show as Storm*
  14. Mr_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Wolf cub killed all of the Mutants.

OOC: MWUHAHAHAHAHA

Cant wait for the next one! :)
  15. Vegas_Sith Jedi Knight

star 3
    Storm was still controlling the weather as she died. After she took her last breath, all hell broke loose. Half the world had major floods while the other half had severe drouught. None of that mattered for Wolf Cub, however, as he was, in essence, a moving lightning rod. Repeatedly he was electrocuted. Over and over and over and over and over again, frying him to crisp that Col. Sanders would be PROUD of.

OOC-- There, we're even. Don't mess with the X! ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.